• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Lunatic

Yvori

Terrarian
This mod somehow caused the apocalypse before I found the Lunatic or even killed the King Slime. What. How.
Also of note is that the timer does still go down before you meet the Lunatic, and if I recall the default config has it set for only 7 days or so? So if you're slow to start and don't change the config, it can absolutely screw you over way early. Of course since I dunno how long you spent, it could be whatever.
That said I think if you remove the mod, your world will be restored to perfectly working order, so then you don't have to worry about that and can continue.

Top Bottom