The most worthless armor

but it's just defense and nothing else.
it's only melee and hasn't been updated in a long time way before 1.4

It does have more individual defense per piece than any other preboss armor, so if you’re not adamant about getting full Platinum (only preboss set with more defense, at 20), then there’s no reason not to equip pieces of it if they drop. Not trying to say it’s worth grinding for, but I’m saying it is worth using the pieces if you get them.

It does have more individual defense per piece than any other preboss armor, so if you’re not adamant about getting full Platinum (only preboss set with more defense, at 20), then there’s no reason not to equip pieces of it if they drop. Not trying to say it’s worth grinding for, but I’m saying it is worth using the pieces if you get them.
I'd rather just use the Gi or Mining Armor to be honest.

but how much and what type of buff?

What it really needs is different stats. Crimson offers boosts to two of the best stats - damage and regen, while Shadow offers inconsequential boosts to the worst subcategory of melee weapons and movespeed which doesn’t even matter with Hermes Boots.

huh ok.what I would do is give it non class bonuses
melee speed turned to all weapon speed.(not applicable to weapons with less or exactly 11.5 weapon speed)
melee dmg turned to regular dmg for all weapons and classes.

I know it’s functionally the same. What I’m saying is the fact that you can get pieces of it from the get go makes it infinitely better than the real Shadow Armor, which comes into play in mid prehardmode.
It is also especially good for summoners who use whips because last i checked whips benefit from melee speed bonus's

pre boss you really want the extra minion from the flinx fur coat,
and once eater of worlds is defeated you're getting obsidian armor.

I think they meant the Ancient variant, which is true if you get the helmet or legs. But its such an inconsequential boost that, like in the other cases, it’s only worth using if you get it on accident.

probably gonna be mythril/cobalt/orichalum
the armour set s gonna be completely useless unless you are really relaxed and have.. 10 hours spare to mine
you get mythril/cobalt, then get titanium/whatever it is i forgot
and then you get hallowed gear, and then you get gear from bosses, chlorophylte , plantera, etc...

Back
Top Bottom