OOC The Observers

Animus Viral

Torch God
"The Observers were created by Mankind. They, like so many, rebelled. They then evolved. They then look and seem human. Some are programmed to think they are human. There are many copies of them. And they might have a plan."
-Unknown​

IC - The Observers
IC Thread​

Taking place after a large catastrophe, you heard of a city that was being renovated. Whether you came for work, or adventure, or whatever, you arrive at the city filled with dark secrets and a large conspiracy hiding under it... Welcome. To Wilkin City.

Behold, I have made my own RP. The first that I'm running. So let's get on with this by looking at the rules.

1. Do not Metagame/Bunnying/Cheat/Etc. This usually makes the roleplay feel too fast or just too easy or just outright boring. Failure to comply with this rule will result in utter annihilation by Jared, the Eidolon Wyrm. So don't.

2. As a way to make the RP less confusing, there will be a maximum of TWO (2) characters per player. Deceased/Disowned characters do not count towards this number. Any extra characters will be denied if you reach this limit.

3. Do not lie about your stats. You will record all of your "Character save data" within your signature. Please do not lie about your stats.

This is the character application sheet.

Name:

Personality(Optional):

Race: (You can be any race with the exception of Observer or some sort of nigh godlike species.)

You are given 16 stat points to spend. I will check if they add up. Every stat has to have a minimum of one(1). This doesn't count toward your spending. Do not put the bonuses from the utility abilities! These will be added during the final processing of your character.

Strength: 1 (At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 1 (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 1 (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 1 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.

Utility Abilities/Skills: These are the abilities that your character can do outside of battle. You can have a maximum of three utility abilities. View the list of Skills to find out more.

Special Ability: This what your character can do as a very powerful move. Look at example for how this should be created.

Story/Description(Optional):

Training Weapon: You must have a training weapon of some sort. It can be swords, bows, wands, sharp claw weapon things that I don't know the word to, etc. They all must have this at the end: "{C} Ten (10) Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 10" Because balance. Please specify what type of damage it deals, this is the list: physical, elemental, magic, ranged.

Other objects: Depending on what you want, they can be {C} common objects. The use is up to you, though, I'll make sure it's not OP. If you want a story object(Some type of object relating to your character) use the {E} exclusive to show that your character is the only character that has this. Again, use is up to you.

Acrobat

Acrobat allows characters to perform acrobatic skills by perform complex tasks, climbing, and allows characters to double jump to inaccessible areas. This also boosts Dexterity by 2.

Hacking

Hacking allows characters to hack into terminals. You will have to complete a small minigame involving RNG in order to gain access to the target terminal.

Stealth

Stealth allows characters to enter stealth mode by turning invisible or disguising to hide from enemies' field of vision. This allow the character to circumvent battles and sneak attack.

Detection

Detection allows characters to detect hidden objects. This skill will active when it says "You feel like there's something hidden here. Only Detection Characters can find this." This increases Dexterity by 1.

Elemental Alignment

Elemental Alignment allows you to be Aligned with an Element and have somewhat control over it. The valid elements are: Electricity, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, Ice, Air, and Nature. Exclusive Elements are only used by NPCs or Bosses, they are: Aether, Dimensional, and Purity. Not having this ability simply makes you a "normal" element. You can only choose one. Increases Magic by 1.

Lockpicking

Lockpicking allows the character to unlock padlocks, however, the character first need to complete a task. The task here is to push up all three pins in the lock by tracing the sequences of the pins. This increases Dexterity by 2.

Medic

Medic allows the character to heal other characters as a way of support in place of your turn in combat. You cannot heal yourself with this skill however. This increases Vitality by 2.

Undeath

Stores energy from character's body, which it infuses the character's body with after death, and then they continue with their life. This is a one-time resurrection ability, only usable on the character that has it, and you must have at least 4 Vitality to have. This will then subtract 3 Vitality at the final processing of your character.

Born healthy

Simply increases Strength by 2 and Vitality by 1. Otherwise useless.

Combat Experience

Raises both Strength and Dexterity by 1. Allows Critical Hits to occur more often.

Adaptation

Upon being hit, gain +5% damage resistance to damage type taken for 2 turns. stacks up to 70%

Shielding

Creates a powerful shield around the user can take up to 100 hit points before dropping. avoiding damage for a while causes shields to replenish themselves. It uses mana up for power.

As a small note, you can make your own ability, but I have to see it first. Once I see it, I will then either reject it or accept it, and if I accept it, I will add it to this list.

Example:

Name: Radomus Millennium
Personality(Optional): Eccentric
Race: Human
Strength: 5
Dexterity: 5
Vitality: 5
Magic: 5
Utility Abilities/Skills: Combat Experience, Elemental Alignment (Light), Detection
Special Ability: Future Tactic
Renders the user invulnerable for two (2) turns, takes three (3) pages to recharge.
Training Weapon: Cane {C} Ten (10) Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 10

Once you submit an application, you will then go through Final Processing, in which the character goes through a entire process to be converted into a profile to place on your signature. All of the Abilities will then be taken into account and given to you like so. All starting characters get 100 gold.

Radomus M.
LVL: 1 - XP: 0 - XP to next level: 100 - Gold: 100
Health: 300/300 - Status: Healthy
Summary: He is an eccentric person who is 38 years old. His gender is male.
Str:6 - Dex:7 - Vit:5 - Ma:6
Utility Abilities/Skills: Combat Experience, Elemental Alignment (Light), Detection
Special Ability: Future Tactic - Renders the user invulnerable for two (2) turns, takes three (3) pages to recharge.
Inventory: Cane {C} - Ten (10) Physical Damage, has a Weapon Accuracy of 10. No requirement. (Equipped)

Mechanics
Accuracy is calculated like this: (This is the type of attack. There are different accuracies depending on attack. Physical= 50, Ranged=30, Magic=30, Elemental= 40) x (Dexterity x .1 + 1) + Weapon Accuracy Stat

For example, I'm attacking with a training cane that has 10 Weapon Accuracy, as a physical attack. I have 5 Dexterity. So... 50 x 1.5 + 10 = 85 percent chance of hitting! This is capped at 95 Percent and cannot exceed it.

Dodging is completely reliant on the Dexterity Stat, and is calculated like so. Dexterity x 1.5

For example, I have 5 Dexterity, so it would be: 5 x 1.5 = 7.5 Percent chance of dodging! This is capped at 50 percent and cannot exceed it.

Damage is calculated like this. (Strength for Physical/Magic for both Magic and Elemental/Dexterity for ranged) x Weapon Damage + (Level x .5)

For example, I use a training weapon that has 10 damage, for a physical attack, and I have 5 Strength with 1 level, so it would be: 5 x 10 + .5 = 50 damage! This has no cap and all damage is rounded down.

Defense is just Strength + Armor Defense + Level. It is outright damage blocked.

For example, I get hit by a 50 damage attack. I have 5 Strength and 1 level and wearing armor that has 10 Armor Defense. It blocks 16 damage, and I still get hit by 34 damage.

Magic Defense
is just Magic + Armor Defense + Level. It is outright damage blocked.

For example, I get hit by a 50 damage attack. I have 5 Magic and 1 level and wearing armor that has 10 Armor Defense. It blocks 16 damage, and I still get hit by 34 damage.

Critical hits are a 1% chance of occuring every attack. With the Combat Experience Ability, this is raised up to 5%.

Health is calculated like this: (Vitality x 50) + (Level x 50)

For example, I am level 1, and I have 5 Vitality, so: 5x50 + 1x50 = 300 health.

XP to next Level is calculated as so: (Level ascended to) x (Past XP to next level). The needed XP in order to reach Level 2 is always 100.

For example, I increased to Level 2. So it would be: 2 x 100, so it would be 200 XP to next level. Then I level up to Level 3, so: 3 x 200, so it would be 600 XP needed to get the next level, etc. The XP you gained doesn't reset. Meaning I would still have the same amount of XP as right now.

Leveling will give you one (1) Stat point to increase your strength, dexterity, vitality, or magic stat. Use that to allocate to your stats, make sure you tell us where you allocated it so we don't assume cheating. You gain a level when you achieve the XP to next level

Mana is calculated by Magic x100 + 100 + (Level x 50 - 50)

For example purposes, I have 2 Magic and I'm Level 1, so it would be 300 mana.
Rarity
{C} Common, usually not very powerful, but still can be useful.

{I} Interesting, the uncommon, these are usually the normal weapons for you.

{R} Rare, these are usually the now and then objects. Whether or not objects like these appears depend on RNG.

{E} Exclusive, these are exclusive to one character and cannot be found anywhere else.

{U} Uber, this is the most powerful rarity, or at least rare. These are usually very powerful objects and generate either for story purposes or really lucky.

{Q} Quest, this overrides all other rarities and will stay as Quest until the quest that involves it is completed. It cannot be dropped nor removed until the quest is finished.
FIELD EFFECTS
Based off of field effect, this is used in the Roleplay to make more realistic. It also accounts for other elements.
#-------------------------------- Electric Terrain --------------------------------#
"The field is hyper-charged!"
Electric attacks are x1.5 in base power.
Characters cannot fall asleep.
Water attacks deals damage to user as well.
Nature attacks deals Electric damage.
#-------------------------------- Grassy Terrain --------------------------------#
"The field is in full bloom."
Nature attacks are x1.5 in base power.
Nature and normal characters regenerate health on the field.
Earth and water attacks suffer x.5 decrease.
Fire attacks are x1.5 in base power.
Light attacks heal Nature Characters
#-------------------------------- Misty Terrain --------------------------------#
"Mist settles on the field."
All characters are immune to status conditions
Dark attacks suffer a x.5 decrease.
Light attacks are x2 in base power.
Air attacks will terminate the field.
Water attacks are x1.5 base power
#-------------------------------- Dark Crystal Cavern --------------------------------#
"Darkness is gathering..."
Dark attacks are x2 in base power.
Nature, Air and Light attacks suffer a x.5 decrease.
Earth attacks are x1.5 in base power.
Five (5) Fire attacks turns this field into a Volcanic Field.
#--------------------------- Volcanic Field --------------------------------#
"The field is molten!"
Fire attacks are x1.5 in base power.
Grounded non-fire characters take type-scaling Fire damage at the end of each turn.
All characters are immune to frozen.
Ice, Nature and Water attacks suffer a x.5 decrease.
Five (5) Water attacks turns this field into a Cave field.
#-------------------------------- Chess Board --------------------------------#
"Opening variation set."
All non-Exclusive Element attacks deal normal damage.
All weaknesses and resistances are negated.
Dimensional attacks terminate this field.
#--------------------------- Swamp Field --------------------------------#
"The field is swamped."
Grounded character gets accuracy lowered every turn, stopping at 25%
Water and Earth attacks get x1.5 base power.
#--------------------------- Rainbow Field --------------------------------#
"What does it mean?"
Light attacks are boosted by x2 base power.
Nature attacks pierces 10 armor.
Dark attacks are lowered by x.5
Terminated by Dimensional, Aether, or Five (5) Dark Attacks.
#--------------------------- Corrosive Field --------------------------------#
"The field is corrupted!"
Purity attacks terminate this field.
Fire attacks are boosted by x1.5 base power.
Nature and Earth attacks are lowered by x.5
#--------------------------- Corrosive Mist Field --------------------------------#
Fire attacks are boosted by x1.5 base power.
Nature and Earth attacks are lowered by x.5
Dark attacks suffer a x.5 decrease.
Light attacks are x2 in base power.
Air and Purity attacks will terminate the field.
Fire attacks will both terminate this field and damage every current character in battle.
#--------------------------- Desert Field --------------------------------#
"The field is rife with sand."
Electric, Nature, Ice and Water attacks decrease by x.5
Fire and Earth attacks are boosted by x1.5
#--------------------------- Icy Cave Field --------------------------------#
"The field is covered in ice."
Ice moves increase by x1.5
Fire attacks decrease by x0.5
Earth attacks transform it into a Cave field.
#--------------------------- Rocky Field --------------------------------#
"The field is littered with rocks."
Earth attacks increase by x1.5
Missing a physical contact attack causes 1/8 Max HP recoil damage.
#--------------------------- Forest Field --------------------------------#
"The field is abound with trees."
Nature and Fire attacks are increased by x1.5
Water, Earth, and Air are lowered by x.5
#--------------------------- Volcanic Top Field --------------------------------#
"The mountain top is super-heated!"
Fire attacks are boosted by x2
Earth attacks increase by x1.5
Nature, Water, Ice are decreased by x.5
Missing a physical contact attack causes 1/8 Max HP recoil damage.
#--------------------------- Factory Field --------------------------------#
"Machines whir in the background."
Electric moves increase in base power x1.5
Earth or Three (3) Electric attacks will short circuit the field.
#--------------------------- Short-circuit Field --------------------------------#
"Bzzt!"
Dark attacks are boosted by x1.5
Electric attacks amplify a random increment of base power between x0.5 and x2
After Five (5) turns, it will return to normal.
#--------------------------- Wasteland --------------------------------#
"The waste is watching..."
All normal Elemental Attacks are x.5
All characters are poisoned.
Purity attacks terminate the field.
#--------------------------- Water Surface --------------------------------#
"The water's surface is calm."
Earth attacks always fail.
Water and Electric attacks increase by x1.5
Fire is decreased by x.5
#--------------------------- Underwater --------------------------------#
"Blub blub..."
Fire attacks always fail.
Non-Water characters that are weak to Water take type-scaling damage each turn
Electric moves increase in base power x2
Water moves increase in base power x1.5
#--------------------------- Cave --------------------------------#
"The cave echoes dully..."
Earth attacks can hit airborne characters
Earth moves increase in base power x1.5
Sound-based attacks receive a x1.5 increase in power
#--------------------------- Glitch Field --------------------------------#
"1n!taliz3 .b//////attl3"
All attacks deal random damage, no matter how powerful.
Dimensional is immune to all effects of glitch field.
#--------------------------- Mirror Arena --------------------------------#
"Mirror, Mirror, on the field,
Who shalt this fractured power wield?"
Light and Ice Attacks get x2
Dark Attacks get x.5
#--------------------------- Starlight Arena --------------------------------#
"Starlight fills the battlefield."
Dark, Light, Ice, Nature, and Electric attacks increase by x1.5
Dimensional, Purity, and Aether attacks increase by x2
#--------------------------- New World --------------------------------#
"From darkness, from stardust, from memories of eons passed and visions yet to come..."
Dark, Nature, and Light attacks increase by x1.5
Aether and Purity attacks increase by x2
Dimensional attacks deals random damage and causes Inverse World.
#--------------------------- Inverse Field --------------------------------#
"!trats elttaB"
Attack effectiveness is inverse i.e. Fire is super-effective against water.
#--------------------------- Dimensional Field (Dark) --------------------------------#
"Darkness Radiates"
Dark and Dimensional gets a x1.5 boost in power
Ice can turn the Field into Frozen Dimensional Field
Purity attacks neutralize the field.
#--------------------------- Frozen Dimensional Field --------------------------------#
"The rage continues...
Ice and Dimensional attacks gain a 2x boost in power
Dark attacks gain a 1.5x boost in power
Fire attacks are harshly weakened by x0.5
Fire attacks can revert the field.
#--------------------------- Convexity Field --------------------------------#
"The airlock between universes and voids"
Unreleased

FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q: When will this start?

A: When we have at least three different characters here and when I complete most of the story I want to happen. So at least two days after this was made or something like that. I'll start it earlier if there are a lot of people who want to play it, but that probably won't happen.

Q: Can I suggest something?

A: Yes.

Q: Will you accept it?

A: Depends on what you are suggesting. I would usually accept abilities.

Also, as a small note, I can't possibly run this all day, so if you want to become a game master here, PM me and I will see to it, I will ask a few questions, so be prepared to for that.

Last edited:
Alive Characters
  1. Alpha
  2. Halt, "Eye of Nature"
  3. Axl
  4. Combat Droid57.33.1
  5. Wyder
Inactive Characters
  1. None
Deceased Characters
  1. None
Disowned Characters
  1. None

Last edited:
Name: Alpha
Personality(Optional): Shy
Strength: 3
Magic: 7
Utility Abilities/Skills: Stealth, Elemental Alignment (Nature), Medic
Special Ability: Nature’s Bane
All ally units get HP regen for 2 turns. Takes 4 turns to recharge
Training Weapon: Staff {C} Ten (10) Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 10
Story: Alpha is a young girl who was abandoned by her parents. She has a deep hate against many adults.

Name: Alpha
Personality(Optional): Shy
Special Ability: Nature’s Bane
All ally units get HP regen for 2 turns. Takes 4 turns to recharge
Training Weapon: Staff {C} Ten (10) Damage. Weapon Accuracy: 10
Story: Alpha is a young girl who was abandoned by her parents. She has a deep hate against many adults.
Accepted, final processing complete.

Alpha
Health: 300 - Status: Healthy
Summary: Alpha is a young girl who was abandoned by her parents, due to this she has a deep hate against many adults. She appears to be shy
Str:3 - Dex:5 - Vit:7 - Ma:8
Special Ability:Nature’s Bane - All ally units get HP regen for 2 turns. Takes 4 turns to recharge
Inventory: Training Staff {C} - Ten (10) Magic Damage, has a Weapon Accuracy of 10. No requirement. (Equipped)

Last edited:
Name: Halt, called "The Eye of Nature"
Personality: Not a kind of a... not a someone you should mess with, arguably likes technology and nature co-existing. However, he's often having nightmares, resulting with his low self-esteem and irritable behaviour. Even if you assume that he's a pretty nice one...

Race: If not a Snivy, then a human. I'll take either, but the former is preferable.

Dexterity: 8
Vitality: 3
Magic: 6

Utility Abilities/Skills: Acrobat, Hacking, Elemental Alignment(Nature)
Special Ability: Pirouette of the Skilled Dodger
Story/Description: Not the one from any family, this one is a Man of no Woman born... maybe because of being abandoned? Nevertheless, he has an implant to let him speak relatively good Universal Language, as he never knew one, he only spoke a dialect of local one. He seems to have a scar on an arm due to a bullet ((either to hunter or a boar. Latter only if he was a human.)) Anyway, even if he has clothes, it's only the bare minimum he needs + a belt with some ammunition. Due to some incident though, he knows well about computers. Suspiciously well, I mean.
Training Weapon: Training Revolver - Gun, deals ten (10) Damage, weapon accuracy of 10.

((This is probably going to be my shortest sign-up))

Last edited:
Name: Halt, called "The Eye of Nature"
Personality: Not a kind of a... not a someone you should mess with, arguably likes technology and nature co-existing. However, he's often having nightmares, resulting with his low self-esteem and irritable behaviour. Even if you assume that he's a pretty nice one...

Race: If not a Snivy, then a human. I'll take either, but the former is preferable.

Strength: 2
Dexterity: 10
Vitality: 3

Special Ability: Pirouette of the Skilled Dodger
Story/Description: Not the one from any family, this one is a Man of no Woman born... maybe because of being abandoned? Nevertheless, he has an implant to let him speak relatively good Universal Language, as he never knew one, he only spoke a dialect of local one. He seems to have a scar on an arm due to a bullet ((either to hunter or a boar. Latter only if he was a human.)) Anyway, even if he has clothes, it's only the bare minimum he needs + a belt with some ammunition. Due to some incident though, he knows well about computers. Suspiciously well, I mean.
Training Weapon: Training Revolver - Gun, deals ten (10) Damage, weapon accuracy of 10.

((This is probably going to be my shortest sign-up))
Final processing... There are a few missing piece of information, please see: Special Ability

Halt, Eye of Nature
Health: 200 - Status: Healthy
Summary: Not the one from any family, this one is a Man of no Woman born... maybe because of being abandoned? Nevertheless, he has an implant to let him speak relatively good Universal Language, as he never knew one, he only spoke a dialect of local one. Anyway, even if he has clothes, it's only the bare minimum he needs + a belt with some ammunition. Due to some incident though, he knows well about computers. Suspiciously well, I mean. He's not a someone you should mess with, arguably likes technology and nature co-existing. However, he's often having nightmares, resulting with his low self-esteem and irritable behaviour. Even if you assume that he's a pretty nice one... His species is a Snivy.
Str:2 - Dex:7 - Vit:3 - Ma:7
Special Ability: Pirouette of the Skilled Dodger - raises dodge chance by 30% for one turn, needs to cool down for three next turns.
Inventory: Training Revolver {C} - Ten (10) Ranged Damage, has a Weapon Accuracy of 10. No requirement. (Equipped)

Last edited:
Well, given the reasoning...

For Pirouette of the Skilled Dodger - raises dodge chance by 30% for one turn, needs to cool down for three next turns.

Final Processing... Finished. If you see no changes, please refresh the page. The Stat Points have been changed accordingly.

Hmm, seems fine. (Even if I have to count the ones in edited-by-you sheet somehow, then adding +x to stats. Alpha seems to have no trouble with the stats counted.)

All right, just count them from what you have quoted.

(Also, technically Alpha has 400 HP, not 300, just a reminder.)
I now dislike quotes for being confusing and my complete lapse of everything. Just wait. I'm going to put the revived version in a new post instead.
[doublepost=1555948838,1555948544][/doublepost]Due to typos and errors on my part, I've made revisions.

Alpha
Health: 400/400 - Status: Healthy
Summary: Alpha is a young girl who was abandoned by her parents, due to this she has a deep hate against many adults. She appears to be shy
Str:3 - Dex:5 - Vit:7 - Ma:8
Special Ability:Nature’s Bane - All ally units get HP regen for 2 turns. Takes 4 turns to recharge
Inventory: Training Staff {C} - Ten (10) Magic Damage, has a Weapon Accuracy of 10. No requirement. (Equipped)

Halt, "Eye of Nature"
Health: 200/200 - Status: Healthy
Summary: Not the one from any family, this one is a Man of no Woman born... maybe because of being abandoned? Nevertheless, he has an implant to let him speak relatively good Universal Language, as he never knew one, he only spoke a dialect of local one. Anyway, even if he has clothes, it's only the bare minimum he needs + a belt with some ammunition. Due to some incident though, he knows well about computers. Suspiciously well, I mean. He's not a someone you should mess with, arguably likes technology and nature co-existing. However, he's often having nightmares, resulting with his low self-esteem and irritable behaviour. Even if you assume that he's a pretty nice one... His species is a Snivy.
Str:2 - Dex:10 - Vit:3 - Ma:7
Special Ability: Pirouette of the Skilled Dodger - raises dodge chance by 30% for one turn, needs to cool down for three next turns.
Inventory: Training Revolver {C} - Ten (10) Ranged Damage, has a Weapon Accuracy of 10. No requirement. (Equipped)

Name:Axl

Gender: its, uh.... complicated. very, very complicated. he's male, but his warframe is female.

Personality(Optional): he :red:ing fused his mesa prime with a stolen sample of the amalgam Sentient strain from sAlad V's lab, and then, after realizing that said infusion causes transference complications, decided to just force a transference loop with his Mesa prime, effectively almost completely severing his consciousness from his operator form, so you tell me.

Race: (oh boy this is going to be a fun one) Tenno-Warframe-Orokin-Sentient-Amalgam hybrid.

You are given 16 stat points to spend. I will check if they add up. Every stat has to have a minimum of one(1). This doesn't count toward your spending. Do not put the bonuses from the utility abilities! These will be added during the final processing of your character.

Strength: 4 (At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 4 (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 4 (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 4 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.

Utility Abilities/Skills:
[ADAPTATION] - upon being hit, gain +10% damage resistance to damage type taken for 20s. stacks up to 90%. Taking hits refreshes the duration of the ability
[SHIELDING] - being a Warframe, Axl has a protective invisible barrier around his warframe that can regenerate, and can take up to 275 hit points before dropping. avoiding damage for a while causes shields to replenish themselves. although adaptation does apply to shields, standard armor does not. on top of that, toxic damage is literally a middle finger to shields, being able to completely bypass shields and directly damage the warframe
[MESA'S WALTZ] - see special ability

Special Ability:
[PEACEMAKER] - AKA "regulators prime", "primed fingerguns", casting peacemaker draws out Mesa's signature dual fingerguns. casting cost is 3.75 energy/s (PER. SECOND. FFS HOW DID YOU MISS THAT?)
////////AUGMENT: MESA'S WALTZ - mesa can move while casting peacemaker.

Story/Description(Optional): Axl, like any Warframe Operator, wanted to build his Warframe to be stronger. When he heard talks on nightwave about sAlad V's "Amalgam project", he saw an oppertunity. so, he paid a Loki Operator 70 plat (unrelated note, thats actually how much it costed for me to purchase [Adaptation]) to sneak into the corpus gas city of Jupiter and steal a sample of the amalgam strain. blah blah blah, this part is already in the personality section, after doing that, and enduring a barrage of "WHAT THE :red: IS WRONG WITH YOU" from most of the other tenno, and Ordis himself, Axl decided to test his new Amalgam Warframe in Arbitration. sadly, everyone's favorite self aware OS with a massive ego decided the pathway from Axl's position to the location of the Arbitration trial could use a lovely little void wormhole between the Origin system and... whatever universe this RP takes place in.
Training weapon: akimbo mk-1 furis.
Ha ha, very funny, :red:s. Good thing I always have an ungodly amount of Mesa prime relics at once
It can safely be assumed that these most likely were some sort of primed weapon.
Inventory:
{E} ungodly amount of relics. A shame there are no void fissures to use to open them... or is there?
{E} Orbiter And orbiter components. Yea, this is in his inventory.
{Common} 59 orokin cells. Crafting component.
{E} several reusable blueprints. This includes things like squad health restores. I would list them but my phone is :red:ting itself trying to edit this post.
index.php

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-22_16-18-38.png
    upload_2019-4-22_16-18-38.png
    306.2 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Name:Axl

Gender: its, uh.... complicated. very, very complicated. he's male, but his warframe is female.

Personality(Optional): he :red:ing fused his mesa prime with a stolen sample of the amalgam Sentient strain from sAlad V's lab, and then, after realizing that said infusion causes transference complications, decided to just force a transference loop with his Mesa prime, effectively almost completely severing his consciousness from his operator form, so you tell me.

Race: (oh boy this is going to be a fun one) Tenno-Warframe-Orokin-Sentient-Amalgam hybrid.

Strength: 1 (At least) This affects both how much damage you do, defense to a degree, and what weapons you can use. You can't use heavy weapons like maces or large hammers without an amount of strength.

Dexterity: 1 (At least) This affects your odds of hitting your target, and dodging. This also affects your skills, weapon proficiency, and crafting abilities.

Vitality: 1 (At least) This affects how much HP (hit points/health points) you have.

Magic: 1 (At least) This affects how much mana you have, and some Magic Items need you to have a certain amount of Magic points before you can use/equip them.

Utility Abilities/Skills: These are the abilities that your character can do outside of battle. You can have a maximum of three utility abilities. View the list of Skills to find out more.

Special Ability: This what your character can do as a very powerful move. Look at example for how this should be created.

Story/Description(Optional): Axl, like any Warframe Operator, wanted to build his Warframe to be stronger. When he heard talks on nightwave about sAlad V's "Amalgam project", he saw an oppertunity. so, he paid a Loki Operator 70 plat (unrelated note, thats actually how much it costed for me to purchase [Adaptation]) to sneak into the corpus gas city of Jupiter and steal a sample of the amalgam strain. blah blah blah, this part is already in the personality section, after doing that, and enduring a barrage of "WHAT THE :red: IS WRONG WITH YOU" from most of the other tenno, and Ordis himself, Axl decided to test his new Amalgam Warframe in Arbitration. sadly, everyone's favorite self aware OS with a massive ego decided the pathway from Axl's position to the location of the Arbitration trial could use a lovely little void wormhole between the Origin system and... whatever universe this RP takes place in.
ok, so, this is basically my mesa prime. now, i really cannot decide what my stats would be, considering how different warframe's stats are from this

also, do utilities have to be out of combat bonuses? the whole "oh its a :red:ing warframe fused with a sentient what the :red: on gods earth was that operator thinking" wont exactly have any effect if i have to use my special ability slot for [Adaptation]
Considering that they probably use guns, just don't invest in the magic stat, that should help you allocate stat points into things you want.

Utility abilities were simply named that because of one of my friends (THANKS ETHAN R. SHOUT OUT TO YOU) who was helping me come up with them, but they can be used in combat like Medic(Healing), Combat Experience(Increased stats and higher Crit chance), and Elemental Alignment(Attacks are coupled with an Element). If you want, you can make an ability, and I will check if it's too OP or not.

Considering there is no magic, I'm going to completely ignore that bit...
It seems balanced, maybe.

St-6
Dex-6
Vit-6
Mag-2

High strength, high Dexterity, High vitality, really crap magic.

Considering there is no magic, I'm going to completely ignore that bit...
It seems balanced, maybe.

St-7
Dex-7
Vit-7
Mag-1

High strength, high Dexterity, High vitality, really crap magic.
Really? I would expect magic to be higher. Much higher, considering its a fingerguns build.

Really? I would expect magic to be higher. Much higher, considering its a fingerguns build.
I don't see mana. Though that energy would be something like it I guess. I'm just going to average it all out.
Strength: 5
Magic: 5

All equal.

Welp, decide to try to complete this, kinda.

Axl
Lvl:1 - XP:0 - XP to next LVL: 100 - Gold: 100
Health: 300/300 - Status: Healthy
Summary: A Tenno-Warframe-Orokin-Sentient-Amalgam hybrid, like any Warframe Operator, wanted to build his Warframe to be stronger. When he heard talks on nightwave about sAlad V's "Amalgam project", he saw an opportunity. so, he paid a Loki Operator 70 plat (unrelated note, that's actually how much it costed for me to purchase [Adaptation]) to sneak into the corpus gas city of Jupiter and steal a sample of the amalgam strain. blah blah blah, this part is already in the personality section, after doing that, and enduring a barrage of "WHAT THE :red: IS WRONG WITH YOU" from most of the other tenno, and Ordis himself, Axl decided to test his new Amalgam Warframe in Arbitration. sadly, everyone's favorite self aware OS with a massive ego decided the pathway from Axl's position to the location of the Arbitration trial could use a lovely little void wormhole between the Origin system and... whatever universe this RP takes place in.
Str:5 - Dex:5 - Vit:5 - Ma:5
Utility Abilities/Skills: None
Special Ability: None
Inventory: None

The none stuff kinda needs to be completed.
: /

Back
Top Bottom