• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

OOC The Observers

Animus Viral

Retinazer
...Well, in honesty, I think this roleplay is basically too complicated to run anymore, plus given the fact my computer sucks. Well, do you want to know the entire story of the roleplay?

Halt

Golem
...Well, in honesty, I think this roleplay is basically too complicated to run anymore, plus given the fact my computer sucks. Well, do you want to know the entire story of the roleplay?
Feeling you (having one dead RP myself... or two, and one null RP).

Probably yes (since at this point Raelm!Halt is a forced into hackimenti counterpart to Szop!Trebonth, who is instead forced into Pokemon from human, and I kind of... will miss that RP.)

Let's pay it a respect. Cannons salute, and minute of silence to it.

Droid15.24.3

Santa Claus
Aw man, was really looking forward to it. If you want to tell us you can, but if you want to hold it off for another time that could work as well.

Top Bottom