IC The Observers

--Droid57.33.1 β--
"At this velocity, impact would be imminent." Seeing that the train wasn't slowing down, 57.33.1 β braced itself for the crash. The droid's systems flickered temporarily due to the impact. "This may be an attempt to isolate the city, keep your guard up." After getting up, Xe began to follow Radomus.

--Droid57.33.1 β--
"At this velocity, impact would be imminent." Seeing that the train wasn't slowing down, 57.33.1 β braced itself for the crash. The droid's systems flickered temporarily due to the impact. "This may be an attempt to isolate the city, keep your guard up." After getting up, Xe began to follow Radomus.
(You see right through me.)
- Ugh, why must it now? - Halt was purely shocked in the disappointment by the crash of a train. Still, he was a bit suspicious that the train had crashed, nevertheless he followed the Randomus.
“This reeks of foul play...”
If the enemy is organized enough to do THAT, then... my usual strategy of guns blazing may not be enough...
I get up, and follow Radomus to the grand hall
(I'm just going to have Alpha follow, regardless. Majority vote, kinda.)

*Meanwhile at the Grand Hall, which would look like the Secretary of State offices in America the way I imagined it*

"Well, there we go. I got you registered. ... So... What are you going to do now? There have been many things happening in the city so far. Plants going berserk, and the Cults, and well, we would be here for a long time if I listed every single problem here. Oh and I should mention, we are in Lexicon Ward. That's about where you can go right now, because of the plant infestation blocking everything else. So... Yeah. Explore I guess. Oh, also, it's a bit rough out there. So be warned. Not sure where you should go, but... Well, that's the end of that sentence. Any questions?"

(You see right through me.)
(@connery0 said something similar to me once. xD)

--Droid57.33.1 β--
"If you are in need of someone to clear the plants I will assist you, though I suggest that we deal with the cultists if you are aware of their current base of operations." 57.33.1 β, looked around a bit before continuing. "Does this city have a machinist workshop? In the event that I am in need of repairs or upgrades."

I go to the entrance place thingy of wilkin town place thing

"Hello, anyone here? Don't i need to register?"
"Fine, fine, what's your name?"
(@connery0 said something similar to me once. xD)

--Droid57.33.1 β--
"If you are in need of someone to clear the plants I will assist you, though I suggest that we deal with the cultists if you are aware of their current base of operations." 57.33.1 β, looked around a bit before continuing. "Does this city have a machinist workshop? In the event that I am in need of repairs or upgrades."
"Well, the closest thing to that without being overwhelming is Cobblewater Factory. It is in a... bad neighborhood though so be careful."

Halt was a bit of surprised that there was a plant infestation... Ah drat, both nature and humanity takes their points to extremes with that behaviour... Why plants gone feral, though? He wasn't sure what happened - a version of Pokerus that causes plants go feral or whatever. - How did the plants became feral though? And probably... uh, if group is fine with that, I'll be taggin' behind you. - Halt was definitely telling that to Droid, and while it was weird, he wasn't the best speaker. - So, what else is there that's probably in our reach? - He asked, and even if he was small, he could retain a serious tone.

"Uh... A few ragged shacks and shops, a small park and pool, though horribly toxic, and the entrances to the other wards, also there's that factory I told you about, two actually, both seem to be somewhat abandoned, but there might be some spare parts laying around there."

"It's Wyder. I dont actually know my real last name, but Siccle and Suka Soulya raised me, so I guess I would be Wyder Soulya."

(note that ' outside of other things is thinking)
'wow, that sounded kinda rude. Maybe i'm just getting wrong vibes!'

Halt then turned around to see that one newcomer that had just... been unnoticed by him before? He seems more like a Pidgey than a whatever dragon is it... thankfully seems to be speaking, somehow. - Oh, hello there... there's actually someplace called Cobblewater Factory. Dunno why, but we could actually venture there to usefully pass some time... - He seems to be willing to go there.

--Droid57.33.1 β--
The Droid nodded to Radomus after hearing the information. "Thank you, I will attempt to clear a path to Cobblewater Factory." Halt seemed to want to come as well. "I do not mind, your innate natural abilities would also be of much help." Wyder was heard in the background for a few moments before the Snivy invited him to come along. "Good, we have more power in numbers. I will wait here incase anyone needs to prepare before we head out." Xe turned his head back toward Radomus. Where is this factory located, also if possible, is there anything of note we should look out for to lessen the risk for this trip?

...if only I had some heat related mods installed on these stupid peashooters of a pistol... sadly it’s mod capacity is zero. Wait...
“I’ll come with you as well. With all these cults around, I’m sure there’s some group that worships the plants.”

--Droid57.33.1 β--
The Droid nodded to Radomus after hearing the information. "Thank you, I will attempt to clear a path to Cobblewater Factory." Halt seemed to want to come as well. "I do not mind, your innate natural abilities would also be of much help." Wyder was heard in the background for a few moments before the Snivy invited him to come along. "Good, we have more power in numbers. I will wait here incase anyone needs to prepare before we head out." Xe turned his head back toward Radomus. Where is this factory located, also if possible, is there anything of note we should look out for to lessen the risk for this trip?
"The Factory is located near the water edge."
...if only I had some heat related mods installed on these stupid peashooters of a pistol... sadly it’s mod capacity is zero. Wait...
“I’ll come with you as well. With all these cults around, I’m sure there’s some group that worships the plants.”
(Not really the plant, but the thing inside it, you'll see.)

Halt was annoyed a bit, before noticing the size difference. Ah, the quirks of being lotta bigger than me... He then passed the doors to head outside. It's a first time when I'm coming and visitting stuff! He looked around, hopefully by the landmarks he wanted to see where it is, and head there.

Back
Top Bottom