1. For issues you find with the Console 1.3 release, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.

Official The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by 505Games, Jul 25, 2016.

1. kangtakang

kangtakang Terrarian

No lol , remember when the hype was real ?
    I wish they didnt spoil it.

2. stealth2953

stealth2953 Skeletron Prime

oh man.. i want to fight moon lord...

3. Michael555

Michael555 Terrarian

So is 1.3 going to happen. Just wondering if the game is dead as it hasn’t had a update for a year.

4. AmazingRandomGuy

AmazingRandomGuy Terrarian

Hi pipeworks I’m a massive fan of terraria and I think it’s great that u guys r taking over. :) I play on my iPad mini that I have had for 4 years it has 1GB of RAM and I don’t think that’s enough for 1.3 for mobile. I have all of the end game equipment (except rod of discord) :( as I am coming up to my 5th year of playing terraria i have recently bought an iPhone se with 2GB of RAM so I could play 1.3 (when it comes out) so I could play 1.3. When I first loaded the game I got all of my characters over to my iPhone from my iPad when I noticed It was heaps more zoomed in on the iPhone compared to the iPad. My immediate thought was u ain’t gonna fit moon lord on that so I was wondering if you were going to fix the zoom issue on iPhone so that we could actually see moon lord on it. And also when r u going to fix the zoom issue. I think a lot of people agree with me when saying “we don’t care if our characters really small we just want to complete the game” plus u can just tap the person icon to c your character. Also we only have 5 things in our hot bar on iPhone not 10 like iPad this is not a major issue but I was wondering if u were going to change that. Also I know this is long but please read it. can my 32GB storage and 2GB iPhone se be able to run mobile terraria 1.3 efficiently

5. AmazingRandomGuy

AmazingRandomGuy Terrarian

Me again basically please fix the zoom issue on terraria for phones, and will my iPhone se with 32GB of storage and 2GB of RAM be able to run terraria 1.3 efficiently and keep stayin awesome :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2017 ---
    Plz reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SneakyNinja

SneakyNinja Terrarian

Is the 1.3 update coming for Wii U? I hope it will cuz if it wont i will rage then beg my parents for the game on steam then cry cuz I played Terraria on the Wii U for so long and I cant experience 1.3 on it then I will stop playing on the Wii U.

7. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Wii U will not be getting any more updates due to technical limitations.

8. NoahTheB

NoahTheB Terrarian

Q2 2017 hm? Well it’s DECEMBER ALREADY and not a peep... I’m starting to believe that it’s been abandoned for the latest hits, like Portal Knights...

9. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Spazmatism

Nope. The developers have explained in the other 1.3 patch update threads the plan currently is as follows.
    1.3 patch for PS4/XB1>hotfixes as needed for that version>Switch and mobile phone version of 1.3>hotfixes as needed>Next patch for PS4/Xb1. Rinse and repeat as needed.

10. Watch it @xThexJokerx. I can understand your frustration but no need to resort to any blatant forms of blasphemy to convey your discontent.