1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Official The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by 505Games, Jul 25, 2016.

1. TheAssassin

TheAssassin Terrarian

I can't wait to find out what there with be installed in 1.3 i hear it is going to be one of the biggest mobile updates :kingslime::kingslime:

Smith27 and savvasl like this.
  2. Smith27

Smith27 Spazmatism

I'm anxious too :D Worth it will only update in 4Q ;(

3. Katsudon

Katsudon Terrarian

The first 49 pages, people who don't understand the usage of ram for terraria. The rest were mobile discussions, I am beyond excited for this update. Even if I post on a dead thread, I still hope that my classmate's tablet can make it... he's been praying for it, but if push comes to shove I'll help him save up for a ps4

Gamma Sandwich and savvasl like this.
  4. Savvikos

Savvikos Terrarian

so if im correct all 1.3 updates from pc are launching on mobile, 1.5GB of RAM would be ok. We are waiting for the best:brain:

5. Deathfold

Deathfold Terrarian

It's taking too long. :/

6. Terrarian jedi

Terrarian jedi Terrarian

I remember waiting for hard mode, it's all apart of the game for me at this point ..

7. ItsPrayz

ItsPrayz Terrarian

Chill out dude, quality over quantity.

LeftyRedd likes this.
  8. ItsRedTurtle

ItsRedTurtle Skeletron Prime

I know this doesnt help anything but is there any ways to do this faster...

9. Katsudon

Katsudon Terrarian

Maybe making the game crappy, but that's it.

Kitsune-han likes this.
  10. Nike Leon

Nike Leon Moderator Staff Member Moderator

None of that has been confirmed yet. They'll update us as soon as they have anything to say. :)

Daikonradish and savvasl like this.
  11. Meteo'ite

Meteo'ite Terrarian

So there is nothing for old gen mobile devices (like my iPad mini 2)?

12. Proto Persona

Proto Persona The Destroyer

what @Nike Leon means is that we don't know any details about what kind of mobile devices are needed to run 1.3. Your device may run it just fine, but nobody knows yet. The mobile version is too far away from completion to give any information, period. When they have something to tell anyone they will probably make a frontpage announcement about it.

13. savvasl

savvasl Steampunker

In other words guys just wait, there is nothing official still posted so don't take anything you read somewhere as valid information.

Daikonradish likes this.
  14. TheParrotKing

TheParrotKing Skeletron Prime

Ye cracker lovin captain cannot wait to get me feathery mitts on the moon lord drops, if thy could get past this metal referencing plant of eeeevvvvilll.

15. ItsRedTurtle

ItsRedTurtle Skeletron Prime

Eh... I know that but still it's 2+ months late like come on!

16. Proto Persona

We were informed why it's late. Complaining about it being delayed isn't going to do anything. Best thing you can do for peace of mind is go play something else and check back in a couple of weeks

ItsRedTurtle likes this.
  17. Rips

Rips Terrarian

Well I have a terrablade and I play on a iPad Air 2 hopefully no lag and yay for me

18. LoadingSir

LoadingSir Terrarian

Is there anything about controller support for android editions because I'm having a hard time finding a way to play terraria with a controller

Also is there anything that can be done to update this game on old gen because I'm not selling my ps3 for ps4.

19. Proto Persona

No, it's impossible. The 1.3 update requires way too much RAM to put it on PS3/360.

Daikonradish likes this.
  20. Katsudon

Katsudon Terrarian

It has been answered multiple times, but 1.3 just can't be on a 10 year old or something console.