Weapons & Equip The Slur: The Blur's Slow, but interesting cousin!

HeroGabe

Golem
Now, you know what The Blur is, right? What happened to the alternate bars? I didn't forget about them, I wanted a twin sword kind of deal, both are shortswords, but this... well...

Crafting Recipe: 1 Tin Shortsword (with Magma Tip, of course, :merchantwink:), 10 Platinum Bars, 9 Lead Bars, and 8 Tin Bars

What's it stats?
Rarity: Orange
Knockback: 5
Damage: 28
Use Time: 43
Autoswing: No Autoswing, though.

This is rather strong for it's tier, but what can you do with it?

1 Slur + 10 Cobalt, 20 Palladium, 10 Mythril, 20 Orichalcum , 10 Adamantite, and 20 Titanium + 25 Souls of Light + 25 Souls of Night = 1 Remastered Slur

Think you would be grinding in more than one world? Why not go fishing for a while with a Crate potion. ;)

What's it's stats?
Rarity: Red
Knockback: 2
Damage: 57
Use Time: 25
Autoswing: Autoswings

Tooltip: "The Slur wasn't a good sword, but this, maybe a bit better. The Souls of Light and Night seem to add a very weak spinning projectile to it"
Projectile Stats
Knockback: 0
Damage: 25
Time in between each Projectile: 3-7 swings
Projectile amounts: 1
Spins: Yes
Affected by Gravity: Yes
What do you think of this sword, is any of this really worth it, what should I add and remove from it?

Last edited:
This sword sort of seems like a troll sword. Remove the effects, and make it what I thought it was, a really slow shorts word with high damage for that time. 45 is too much. Try 28, but really slow use time.

If the Blur ever does get implemented, having this counterpart is pretty bad. I mean, you guys have to admit all the Terrarians are Use Time hungry and will probably never use something so slow ever in any of their playthroughs. Another thing is the recipe, it's a wreck. For 10 platinum bars, 9 Lead? Wait, wait. You have to acknowledge the fact that alternate ores are not always together, you can have a world with Gold, Tin, Tungsten and Lead, the combination of alternate ores are not always that exact like the way you hoped for this word.

Except, you can get the alternate ores by fishing. AKA, yes, it would work, you just have to be some Fisherman to even GET all of the alternate ores, though the Blur would be a nice thing, the Slur might have something, more to it to even make it worth it... like an upgrade, or even a chain of upgrades? ;)

Back
Top Bottom