tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Someone should get every sprite that vladimier posted on this forum and put all of the sprites in one post so that the world may admire it. Honestly there should be a digital museum for his sprites there so good.

Ok time to get on topic... So do you guys plan on adding a boss to the snow biome? Of course after this mod is released because i cant wait any longer for this mod. I NEED it NOW!!! Naw i kidding, i can wait... (I think)

Someone should get every sprite that vladimier posted on this forum and put all of the sprites in one post so that the world may admire it. Honestly there should be a digital museum for his sprites there so good.

Ok time to get on topic... So do you guys plan on adding a boss to the snow biome? Of course after this mod is released because i cant wait any longer for this mod. I NEED it NOW!!! Naw i kidding, i can wait... (I think)
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/vlads-not-so-derpy-sprites.4540/

Hey everyone!I found this Pillar on page 15.Is it for spirit mod?

PILLAR.png

So I actually want to see about what all the yoyo's in this mod are and their projectiles, to see if some I can "try" to make better. I could look through the post and find the yoyo's, but that takes time and doesn't provide projectiles for them.

Also if it's part of a set of items unique in this mod I'm going to have to ask for the sprites, or at least a sword or similar, of the set itself. It'd just be easier that way.

Crimson Pic.png
This Is my favorite armor set and it will be my vanity. Bow down to the god of blood. Because this set is awesome. I can't wait to see the hallowed version since there's a corrupt and crimson (this) version. It will have to be in a next update though.

I shout out happy thoughts to the team and everybody in it so they can finish off this mod and take a break to play it. Good luck you awesome people.

Attachments

• Crimson Pic.png
    Crimson Pic.png
    736 bytes · Views: 158
View attachment 150065 This Is my favorite armor set and it will be my vanity. Bow down to the god of blood. Because this set is awesome. I can't wait to see the hallowed version since there's a corrupt and crimson (this) version. It will have to be in a next update though.

I shout out happy thoughts to the team and everybody in it so they can finish off this mod and take a break to play it. Good luck you awesome people.
GREAT!!! :D:cool:

ae442717bc5646779d7de0317e640076.png

On topic...the Oceanic gear (pre-hardmode), some of it, looks like it doesnt have an outline, but all's good, I like it.

My interest changed from jungle essence to Gore Gear, and Bloodfire, really like the looks of those.
My interest didn't totally change, as jungle essence just makes weapons.
i thought that everyone 10 pages before we agreed that pedguin has the longest playtime on the terraria history.

Too bad about that. The asteroid or throwing pillar is a popular suggestion that I wouldn't mind having in this mod. But the devs are already swamped enough.
I hope they gonna add in the second realese.:sigh:
And enother things i so hyped.I hope devs dont forget about them
[doublepost=1480594313,1480593863][/doublepost]PU4G3.png
Adapter.png

Plasma_Cutter.png

Evolution_Spine.png
And all Snugboat's enemies and weapons ideas.:D

Wait, "second release"? are you implying that the first version has been released?
I mean for the future...:p
There is/was planned to have more that one release, or one release and some updates. I think some of the update things will be the blue moon and veridian biome. Vlad also mentioned that they might have an update of his 4 dragons, a few pages back (You can find it if you try hard enough) I would recommend to not mention it since the devs are already EXTREMELY bogged down with stuff and don't want to hear about the next updates, since it does sound ungrateful for the release in general. I hope this helps.

There is/was planned to have more that one release, or one release and some updates. I think some of the update things will be the blue moon and veridian biome. Vlad also mentioned that they might have an update of his 4 dragons, a few pages back (You can find it if you try hard enough) I would recommend to not mention it since the devs are already EXTREMELY bogged down with stuff and don't want to hear about the next updates, since it does sound ungrateful for the release in general. I hope this helps.
Wait a dragons...I think that's for Calamity mod.

Actually @PhoenixBlade i was considering this offer to Calamity but perhaps in a future far far away in the land of make believe that Spirit mod can put them to better use. Of course these bosses should not be implemented until a long time after release,bugfixes,patches, Veridian & Blue Moons on top with breaks after release.

Also to let you know this is on my to do List
-Atlas Magic Weapon & Missing Melee weapon for HM corruption tier
- Elithor Armor and remeaining Veridian content
- Resprites of mobs and items
- Also no Snow Biome mobs so I got that covered

Ancient Dragons of Destruction
These Dragons represented the aspects of Universal nature. Gifted with incredible powers they were sentient beyond others of thier heritage , however a greedy Mage King(Lunatic Cultist) ultimatley corrupted only intending to harness thier powers for study and of course more power. However the now corrupted dragons did not bend to his will but instead hellbent on culling world of dragons and beings alike.

The Mage King reluctantly had no choice but to battle them , despite his magic thier abilities were unparalleled ,the only way he visioned a victory was to put them in a never ending slumber beneath the earth. So the legend says, your digging into the earth and your rage worthy battles against dark foes has echoed in thier sleep and they awaken to contiue thier camapign for annihilation.

All Dragons have the following Stats, only finished 2/4 dragons
Health 10,000
Defense 35
Damage 65
KB Resist 100%

Infurion- First born of the Draconic lineage and doused in flames he bakes enemies to a crisp with fire breath and gracfully diving in the skies.
Helious- Father of the storms he can create storms at will and spewing orbs of light striking his foes with thunder.
Brood- She is the most feared and known as the dragon of death , her presence makes all organic and non-organic things corrode and decay, her breaths unleash swarms and hives of unidentified insects ready to consume anything they can see.

Umbra- A dragon not origin of a egg but fabricated and weaved of void and cosmic material he can weaken his enemies with void energies or bombard them with celestial lights.
No... I'm pretty sure some Spirit Mod dragons existed
This is the dragons. I love all of them as my brethren from egg that fight to the last one. And yes. There will be dragons.

Back
Top Bottom