tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

i just wanted to ask how do i give the blank glype to the adventurer ? Because the only thing i can do is sell it to him but that didnt work

i just wanted to ask how do i give the blank glype to the adventurer ? Because the only thing i can do is sell it to him but that didnt work
Make sure you have a new house open. Once you have a blank glyph in your inventory, a new NPC, the Enchanter, will spawn! Trade him your blank glyphs for glyphs with special abilities.

Darn, FYI don't mine part of the unloaded spirit chest. (Good thing it was just the soles of my NPCs)
The reason why it was unloaded was due to this error (odd thing I got it to work on the third time):
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)

Darn, FYI don't mine part of the unloaded spirit chest. (Good thing it was just the soles of my NPCs)
The reason why it was unloaded was due to this error (odd thing I got it to work on the third time):
The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/reach_boss (2).mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
at System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.IO.Stream.InternalCopyTo(Stream destination, Int32 bufferSize)
at System.IO.Stream.CopyTo(Stream destination)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.WAVCacheIO.CacheMP3(String wavCacheFilename, Byte[] data)
thats rare do you have installed modloader 0.10.1 because the update reads every file on the mods such as music,sprites etc. jopojelly stated that this version "Fix those errors" and manages to load more than 50 mods without any problem on large worlds.

Any chance the Bloodpetal Wand could get a buff/rework? As of right now the spread feels too random (or maybe the hitboxes are too small) and the dps it does is a bit low compared to other Magic items obtainable prior to even fighting bosses.

while making my greenhouse for my plants I got this message all of sudden "you have disturbed the ancient nature spirits!" and before anyone ask, no I dont have discovered yet the special underground biome of the mod, so do I have to be on guard of this.

while making my greenhouse for my plants I got this message all of sudden "you have disturbed the ancient nature spirits!" and before anyone ask, no I dont have discovered yet the special underground biome of the mod, so do I have to be on guard of this.
Nah, it's nothing too scary.

The elderwood bed (reach themed bed) can't be your spawnpoint. I play multi-player so that might be might fault, but who knows?

I cant seem to get any mobs afflicted with essence trap to drop essence. I am running around with the spirit staff and its summoned unbound soul and verify that I can see the blue particles of the debuff coming off mobs afflicted with it before I kill them. I am currently in hardmode post one mechanical boss. Am I missing another pre-req for essence to drop?

I cant seem to get any mobs afflicted with essence trap to drop essence. I am running around with the spirit staff and its summoned unbound soul and verify that I can see the blue particles of the debuff coming off mobs afflicted with it before I kill them. I am currently in hardmode post one mechanical boss. Am I missing another pre-req for essence to drop?
Essences, after the new update, now only drop after beating all mechanical bosses. Using ethereal weapons now allows you to collect them faster is all. Don't worry, though, the essence weapons and gear has been buffed accordingly :)

BZJkPVo.png

we jellyfish now! \o/
(i love my donator item, thank you very much! :pinky:)

I wasn't able to create the Altar of Creation with the said materials. (ancient bark, primordial magic, and 10 iron bars.)
I also wasn't able to find a recipe for the Altar of Creation using the recipe browser. Help?

I wasn't able to create the Altar of Creation with the said materials. (ancient bark, primordial magic, and 10 iron bars.)
I also wasn't able to find a recipe for the Altar of Creation using the recipe browser. Help?
you can take any altars on the reach if everything else fails.... of course as last resort (did you try on demon/crimtane altars?).

How about old unreleased and deleted items that the mod that didn't have a download for that? Can you give me a list?
that sounds suspicious...... why the devs would give you a list of items that they discard but, in a future those items/ideas can return or be something different that they had in mind.

Is the Neutron Star Staff meant to take up 2 *minion* slots?
I'm just a bit confused as it's a sentry :dryadsmile:
Oh and again, I love my donator item! It's awesome!
I'm actually considering donating a BONUS 3$ just to show how much I appreciate the effort!

Back
Top Bottom