tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm loving the mod in my playthrough thus far, but I've noticed a bug-

The Ancient Flyer does not properly detect as "defeated". (Starplate Raider seems to work just fine, it's just the Flyer.)

Neither Boss Checklist nor Fargo's Mutant NPC seem to be able to detect the boss's death, though I've killed it twice now. Methinks a flag somewhere is not being set.

The Ancient Flyer does not properly detect as "defeated". (Starplate Raider seems to work just fine, it's just the Flyer.)

Neither Boss Checklist nor Fargo's Mutant NPC seem to be able to detect the boss's death, though I've killed it twice now. Methinks a flag somewhere is not being set.
Yeah- got it fixed for the next patch! Thanks :F

awesome! thanks.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU GUYSSSSSSSS :]
We took it a 'lil slow on releasing patches this time (partly because we wanted to fix all bugs in one fell swoop, and also becuase there wasn't anything insane. Um, sort of)

Anywho, here's update 1.3.1.01!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/93bb1o7cj4dfvby/SpiritMod.tmod
Also available on the Mod Browser:

Changes:
- Fixed Expert Dusking flying away upon reaching second form
- Fixed Ancient Flier not ticking off on Boss Checklist
- Fixed multiple items having too much dust
- Changed how Reach Grass looks, made it nice and clean
- Fixed the sell price and ammo consumption of some items, including Spaz Lung
- Fixed Infernon not dropping his stuff in Normal Mode

-CHANGED HOW GLYPHS DROP: They now only drop upon the first time you kill a boss. To compensate, more Glyphs drop per boss.
- Fixed some projectiles dealing inconsistent types of damage as opposed to what damage they actually had to deal
- ADDED REACH AND SPIRIT GRASS
- Lowered the drop chance of many blue moon things

Additions:
- New dungeon enemies! Look out for some mean Dungeon Cubes sliding toward you, with different sprites based on what Dungeon you're in.
- A new Blue Moon enemy, The Omniscient, has appeared! Look out for this all-seeing being, and his drop!
- The Jabberwocky is now a true miniboss, with a loot table and more :D

We took it a 'lil slow on releasing patches this time (partly because we wanted to fix all bugs in one fell swoop, and also becuase there wasn't anything insane. Um, sort of)

Changes:

-CHANGED HOW GLYPHS DROP: They now only drop upon the first time you kill a boss. To compensate, more Glyphs drop per boss.
- Fixed some projectiles dealing inconsistent types of damage as opposed to what damage they actually had to deal

Additions:
- New dungeon enemies! Look out for some mean Dungeon Cubes sliding toward you, with different sprites based on what Dungeon you're in.
- A new Blue Moon enemy, The Omniscient, has appeared! Look out for this all-seeing being, and his drop!
Noice.:cool:

Changes:

Additions:
hurray, a bugfix I've been waiting it for a month :D

I've noticed that the core of the berserker has the uncanny ability to unsummon your own sentries and a few other summons when you bump into them. I assume this means summons are projectiles and the core is nullifying them. This particularly has happened with ballista sentries, as well the terror bark from this mod and the beholder staff from thorium.

So what is the Oakheart? I cant find ANYTHING even on here or the wiki. or well anywhere and it does throwing stuff it seems
edit: anything? i have googled alot :/

Last edited:
Expert Atlas isn't dropping anything for me(not even hearts), nor is it being checked off on Boss Checklist.

And lol on the spirit biome spawning on my pre-hardmode Crimson biome, I've got a hand-shaped spirit cavern with crimson backwall.

Back
Top Bottom