tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

He went on and on and on about how we need up date it and how this mod will never come out.

It's fine, if they want to reveal what kind of person they are by flip flopping like a fish out of water or a sleazy politician, let them. They will only bring harm to themselves that way.

Nah man, I wanted the OP to be updated. And like I said last year, before you joined the dev team, I'm looking forward to it, and I'll play it when it comes out. And honestly, I wasn't false, now was I? I always said that if you manage a big project like this, you'll need to split it up. You yourself don't know yet if it'll ever release, we'll see about that in the future. I was annoyed and angry by all the things you promised to add, and I knew you had put too much weight on your shoulders, but honestly, if you're hyped for something and you're waiting for it for more than a year, and you still get lied to, that everything is going allright.... Well, am I the one to blame? It's not that I said anything wrong.

You've been warned before about disrespectful posts. You're now excused from this thread for one month.
Nah man, I wanted the OP to be updated. And like I said last year, before you joined the dev team, I'm looking forward to it, and I'll play it when it comes out. And honestly, I wasn't false, now was I? I always said that if you manage a big project like this, you'll need to split it up. You yourself don't know yet if it'll ever release, we'll see about that in the future. I was annoyed and angry by all the things you promised to add, and I knew you had put too much weight on your shoulders, but honestly, if you're hyped for something and you're waiting for it for more than a year, and you still get lied to, that everything is going allright.... Well, am I the one to blame? It's not that I said anything wrong.
Utter bull:red:. You said the mod would be buggy and unpolished on first release, and demanded a progress update/percent change.

Sorry, but there's no chance a mod is completely bug free at first release, and I've never head about a release that didn't even have a slight flaw. I may have been wrong with it beeing unpolished, but since you only started releasing footage of the mod recently, nobody other than the dev team could have known. It was a mere assumption, a thought, since I cannot see the future... Yes, I demanded a progress update, to know which of your promises have actually beeing kept, and because I expressed interest in your mod. Sorry for beeing a fan, won't happen again, I'll go.

Sorry, but there's no chance a mod is completely bug free at first release, and I've never head about a release that didn't even have a slight flaw. I may have been wrong with it beeing unpolished, but since you only started releasing footage of the mod recently, nobody other than the dev team could have known. It was a mere assumption, a thought, since I cannot see the future... Yes, I demanded a progress update, to know which of your promises have actually beeing kept, and because I expressed interest in your mod. Sorry for beeing a fan, won't happen again, I'll go.
You said it would be really buggy and unplayable. Stop flip flopping, and admit that you harassed us for a percentage. You act like your entitled to this mod, but just like you said, if you actually care enough, join the team and stop being hypocritical

Trust me, if I had any qualities, I'd do it. I would have begged for a spot. I'm not a good spriter, nor a good coder. I could only do thread organization, that's all I'm good for in that regard. Count me in if you still need someone like this. I have no real qualities, and I've never claimed to have had that.

@Graydee and @Antasma, the bickering needs to stop. There is obviously lingering hostility and negativity here. Let's keep this thread respectful, and sometimes the best way is to agree to disagree.

Graydee, since posting disrespectfully is looking like it's becoming a habit, you're excused from this thread for one month.

Last edited:
I was annoyed and angry by all the things you promised to add, and I knew you had put too much weight on your shoulders, but honestly, if you're hyped for something and you're waiting for it for more than a year, and you still get lied to, that everything is going allright.... Well, am I the one to blame? It's not that I said anything wrong.

I might be taking this out of context, but I don't think you should be getting upset about something that you yourself have given nothing for. People can choose to work hard on developing a mod for your (and other's) enjoyment, and even if they slack off a bit--you're not really entitled to it in the first place. Just something I think you should keep in mind while making future posts :)

@Graydee and @Antasma, the bickering needs to stop. There is obviously lingering hostility and negativity here. Let's keep this thread respectful, and sometimes the best way is to agree to disagree.

Graydee, since posting disrespectfully is looking like it's becoming a habit, you're excused from this thread for one month.
wait... but Graydee is part of the development team. if he's banned from the thread for 1 month, then how's that gonna work?

wait... but Graydee is part of the development team. if he's banned from the thread for 1 month, then how's that gonna work?
While it's a concern , it's the Internet so there are always more ways than one to connect with each other, like Discord you know the thing I never use.

In general to the everybody here this should be a lesson to us all that nobody is immune here and although we can speak our thoughts on the Internet it's important to be civil and at least somewhat understanding.

can we have a tally of how many times people have been warned by a mod on this thread alone?

that aside, still cant wait for the mod to release, as it may (or may not) be the last time i fully play terraria, the games done me good, but i sorta lost interest over time repeating the same playthroughs over and over, though if terraria avalon is released on tmod it might keep me going a bit more too.

Also @Vladimier , your profile pic is pretty much my face everytime i see this happen :p

Woah. Drama. I like it. I like it a lot. But i wonder what will happen to the team now since gray left almost all chats on discord .-.

The word "terrible" comes to mind.
If it comes down to her leaving us (which I will be really sad) the team should consider a filler coder ahead of time just in case.(She probably won't she just needs a cool down)

Just needs a breather, I doubt she would even walk away with out even a peep.

Wow this is grim... So let's step away from that, lemme ask the community a question.
What would YOU love to see in this mod? Or what can you vision about this mod?

If it comes down to her leaving us (which I will be really sad) the team should consider a filler coder ahead of time just in case.(She probably won't she just needs a cool down)

But I really hope she cools down a bit . If she left hat would be a big blow and I think everybody will probably miss her.

Wow this is grim... So let's step away from that, lemme ask the community a question.
suggestions? OH BOY OK
yo-yos made of ores
an ice-blue recolor of a corite as a pet (PhoenixBlade already made the sprite for me lol)

Just needs a breather, I doubt she would even walk away with out even a peep.

a mechanical owl pet/summon... couldnt tell you why i would want that, just a completely random thing...

Some sort of snow biome boss is something I sort of expect at some point and would quite like to see.

Other things I'd like to see would be something I was trying to sprite earlier cause I felt like it, not really for anything - An improvement to the gem staves, early hardmode. Could either make them bigger or make them look like the hardmode ores to replace the pre-hardmode ones, or a mix of the two. The only exception being the amber staff in terms of the hardmode ores thought, in that it'd be that sandstorm drop, don't know name. Not really sure what they'd do, just make em' improved versions of their pre-hardmode, maybe with debuffs, I don't know.

I'd also want to just see a bunch of drops to a bunch of mobs, in this mod and vanilla. Also finding something to be done with the defenders event. I'm not sure what to do with the mobs/defender event without looking around, so figure it out, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom