tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Wow, I never actually knew they did that. Learn something new every day. Thanks!

Lol. I HATE that. I'll just be doing the solar pillar, swinging my terra blade or little loose with tsunami, and then I take LUDICROUS damage because some asswipe thought he'd look really cool with his anime somersault and then it goes right back into my face.

I feel like I've spent good time here. Got to get a few more stragglers, and actually make the weapons and gear relating to some of the Hardmode sets, but I got my armor collection for Thorium starting to look nice and complete finally <3

503EF94559A22EEEC15F0ACE557A3726E3FD3D4F
Whats the armour next to the steel armour?

It indirectly does. It allows early access to pumpkin moon, where you can obtain stake launcher, candy corn rifle, and jack o lantern launcher. All of which are pretty decent weapons.

OK,then. thanks.

Also the beholder staff is broken. The summon instantly disappears for some reason.

lmfao I know I advocated a nerf to it but that might be a little overboard. <3

Edit: Went and tested. It's not broken, you just need more than 1 minion slot naturally. So, bewitching table won't do it. You need to invest a bit into being a summoner to use it now.

Last edited:
Just a suggestion, since you have started making Healer Class and its various items, I think to make the game even more interesting you should try and make a endgame healer class, or maybe a throwing class. Since these classes don't get much spotlight:D

Just a suggestion, since you have started making Healer Class and its various items, I think to make the game even more interesting you should try and make a endgame healer class, or maybe a throwing class. Since these classes don't get much spotlight:D

Throwing has a LOT of spotlight in Thorium, believe you me. There's a TON of things for throwers to use, and many armors for every stage of the game.

Wow. So I'm at the end of my current playthrough. Ragnarok's actually kicking my :red:, and I first tried Moon lord.
I know it took me a few tries meself. It takes a bit to learn how to maneuver around the attacks, but it's doable. If all else fails, go Stardust Armor and Stardust Dragon with the buff banners and just fly around like mad in the Cloud Car.

I actually got it now. But I had to hit up the nurse. Shameful.

I think Ragnarok's at a pretty good place, now. Pretty tough, but not THAT tough. I liked most of the new changes, but there is easily still room for improvement; what glares most is how Mr. Green only has one form to kill while the other 2 have three, although you definitely do want to take him out fast because of that debuff.

Back
Top Bottom