tModLoader The Thorium Mod

So here's a little spoiler for one of the armors you can make in the depths. I'm sure you guys know which class its for.
KF7iC86.png
Makes me think it's for the Summoner class. Sprite for those sharks(Is that what they are?) look a bit weird, though.

Ocean crossbow can be made at crafting bench while all the other ocean stuffs requires anvill (it's a really, REALLY small bug that i honestly have no idea why im posting about it).

Question- In the final content update, will Sanguine and Nocturnal be given true forms, and then some kind of Terra YoYo? It'd be a shame to see them just not used for anything, especially because they are the YoYo alternative of Night's Edge and Blood Thirster. For some reason, basically the only thing I'm hoping for in this update is just Terra/Night's Edge and Blood Thirster equivalents of flails and spears. Even if it's not coming, I'll hope for it in my heart.

Question- In the final content update, will Sanguine and Nocturnal be given true forms, and then some kind of Terra YoYo? It'd be a shame to see them just not used for anything, especially because they are the YoYo alternative of Night's Edge and Blood Thirster. For some reason, basically the only thing I'm hoping for in this update is just Terra/Night's Edge and Blood Thirster equivalents of flails and spears. Even if it's not coming, I'll hope for it in my heart.
Terrarian = terra yoyo

Visually and thematically, it is the "terra yoyo." That said, it differs mechanically, like not being the fusion of a bunch of biome based components.

I don't think we need terra weapons for every single type, though.

Visually and thematically, it is the "terra yoyo." That said, it differs mechanically, like not being the fusion of a bunch of biome based components.

I don't think we need terra weapons for every single type, though.

Really, I think it's just an OCD thing itching at me. It's probably because of how much I like collecting.

If he were to add true versions and a terra one, there isn't really a hallow tier equivalent unless maybe you count Chic or the eye of the destroyer. Then Mothron already drops the eye of cthulhu yoyo, which would make the broken hero version of it kinda redundant.

If he were to add true versions and a terra one, there isn't really a hallow tier equivalent unless maybe you count Chic or the eye of the destroyer. Then Mothron already drops the eye of cthulhu yoyo, which would make the broken hero version of it kinda redundant.
Though, there could easily just be a 'Broken Hero String' or something less obvious for a YoYo, so it's not kind of wierd with how it works if you get Eye of Cthulhu and etc.

EDIT: It could also be like 'Burnt Hero String' because strings can't really be broken.

Maybe the name of Sanguine and Nocturnal could be True Sanguine and True Nocturnal, that's my idea :)
[doublepost=1473105984,1473105925][/doublepost]
Maybe the name of Sanguine and Nocturnal could be True Sanguine and True Nocturnal, that's my idea :)
or it could be your idea @DarkLordofTheSith

Hey, random comment: the Blast Shield mentions that it makes "enemies more likely to target you" but when tested, enemies still went after the other players just as much. Is it more likely to a lesser degree, or is this a bug?

• Maybe fix the Ocean Chestguard stretching it's pixels in it's walking animation, just how most vanilla armors used to before 1.3.
Spoiler: Stretching issue have more armors than one, like throrium armor, Valadium, Ice, Darksteel, Lodestone, Living Bloom, Titan, Harbinger, ..... more.
fixing only body will result of showing invisible genitalia to all legs pieces that don't stretch while running/walking. (Fun fact? : female and male characters don't have sprite of genitalia, it is why. And why it should have sprite of genitalia when your characters can't be fully nude?)
I think next sprite and animation armor update should recieve Ocean and Throrium armors,

Back
Top Bottom