• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

@DivermanSam Goblin Trapper banners don't seem to be placeable on hammered platforms, unlike vanilla banners. I don't know if this is the case with all Thorium banners, as this might just be an oversight.

Bloxor44 (YiY)

Terrarian
its seems that when ever i create a new world with thorium mod enabled i get this GIANT hole in my ocean that is on the side of my jungle. i did some research and there was supposed to be an underwater aquatic depths there. i created a new small world and went there right off the bat and th biome was there. after a while i got set up in that world and i went back to it and it turns out that the hole had generated again. heres a photo https://gyazo.com/441f1af6fce7f0ff1bb5cd2e95224321

its seems that when ever i create a new world with thorium mod enabled i get this GIANT hole in my ocean that is on the side of my jungle. i did some research and there was supposed to be an underwater aquatic depths there. i created a new small world and went there right off the bat and th biome was there. after a while i got set up in that world and i went back to it and it turns out that the hole had generated again. heres a photo https://gyazo.com/441f1af6fce7f0ff1bb5cd2e95224321
Do you have cloud saves active? If so, make sure to turn that off. If you do have it turned off, what other mods do you have?

Demorid

Official Terrarian
Would it be possible to add a bonemeal from minecraft type item, that lets trees grow instantly? A few pathces ago they allowed trees to spawn on screen. since then the idea has been in the back of my mind time and time again. Is it mechanicly even possible to add something like this?

infinitetech

Terrarian
Nah it didn't get buried friend, its just been reported a dozen times. As unfortunate as it is, I don't know a fix to it either... :sigh:
you could change it's placement code to :
Check for : location (+0,+1) material air/water/lava/honey/vine/cobweb, if true place=false, if false place = true

that way any non-pass through-able tile really should be fine to work

MinerTurtle45

Duke Fishron
Hey, I don't know if these bugs have been reported or if you fix inter-mod problems but...
The Champions God hand stun works on Calamity's boss Slime God (Shouldnt work on bosses)
Gauss Fingers obtained through Cheat Sheet do not gain any crit chance from accessories/armour (or at least the number doesnt update)
Pretty sure the Calamity devs need to make stuff immune to those debuffs.

Top Bottom