tModLoader The Thorium Mod

O8zZQVU.png

MOON LORD KNEES ?

pedguin already test that wand on one video.

Me and my friend are playing through the mod in multiplayer and we have killed everything up until the ragnarok, but we are encountering a strange bug preventing us from summoning the boss after one attempt. I have to restart the server after every attempt just to be able to summon it again. We are able to summon other bosses normally after the ragnarok attempt, its just ragnarok that wont summon. We haven't encountered this with any other fight. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening here?

Me and my friend are playing through the mod in multiplayer and we have killed everything up until the ragnarok, but we are encountering a strange bug preventing us from summoning the boss after one attempt. I have to restart the server after every attempt just to be able to summon it again. We are able to summon other bosses normally after the ragnarok attempt, its just ragnarok that wont summon. We haven't encountered this with any other fight. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening here?
The Ragnarok fight is super buggy on multiplayer it seems, we had trouble even after we killed it. It didn't drop an expert bag for 2 of us and wouldn't despawn even after death.

I loaded the mod but was unable to access my previous worlds and characters. Not sure if I put the mod in wrong, which doesn't seem possible as it is extremely easy to do. How do I get my previous builds to pop up on the modded Terraria.

Thanks.

The mod, like other mods, uses a fresh new folder to store worlds and player data. Try finding it in the My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ folder directory where the original save files are and transfer them if you wish.

Though it's not recommended-- cos a huge part of ThoruimMod deals with world generation (ores and biomes).

I may be remembering things wrongly, cos I haven't installed Terraria on my new PC. Yet.

Ran into some possible bugs during the Expert mode run.
The Ragnarok trio can instantly eat you alive and pin it on the Curse of Omnicide, ignoring Cross Necklace invincibility buffs.
Also, the Ragnarok itself seems to stay after the fight is over and only leaves once you walk away and despawn it.

Attachments

• 20170605174743_1.jpg
    20170605174743_1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 305
yo when are going to finish updating the thorium mod to v0.10?
[doublepost=1496797001,1496796870][/doublepost]forgot to put the "you" in between *are* and *going*

I've personally never been too huge on the Spirit Band, mostly since I don't remember what attacks hit the 200 range. And we usually have a healer ready too.
As the sometimes-throwing damage guy though, The Soul Cleaver is really good. And the Lost Cross is a favorite of mine too as a healer.
yo when are going to finish updating the thorium mod to v0.10?
[doublepost=1496797001,1496796870][/doublepost]forgot to put the "you" in between *are* and *going*
Give it some time. There was already a big update being worked on before 0.10, so I imagine DivermanSam wants to finish that along with the port just to make things easier. ...Course, I don't know that for sure, but yeah, patience.

Also, there's an edit button in the bottom left of your post, it's better to do that instead of double posting.

Back
Top Bottom