tModLoader The Thorium Mod

That's premature. Sam is under a lot of pressure and I think the community didn't realize how heavily we were leaning on him. He's also said there may be some continuing maintenance.
Everybody's in such a rush to bid Thorium a flowery bon voyage and a lavish funeral.
Except not everybody. I just gave my thanks and said that it never actually failed in what it did. You know, the classic pat on the back every good modder deserves and needs when stressed

Development on this mod has been stopped?
That's disappointing.

This mod has so much content that it can be called an expansion pack of sorts (anyone remember those?). It has amazing quality and integrates so seamlessly and professionally into the game that it feels like vanilla plus. If Divermansam decides to stop further development to move onto other things, I don't see the issue as this mod seems feature complete as of now.

Ragnarok can despawn easily, so magic mirroring away is not a good idea, anyways, if you are doing this on expert, I would advise adding fargos mutants and souls mod and getting the conjorist soul since it is the ultimate summoner accessory, if not, then you should go all in on number of minions still, also, the stardust cells are the way to go since they attack all 3 fairly evenly, and if you damage 1 of them too much over the others, it goes into berserk mode, also, you have the right idea with the fishron mount, it allows you to take off all mobility items since they don't affect the mount, if you are in water when you summon the minions they are stronger, and of course, I told you last time, using 2 sets of accessories, one for damage, and one for defense is the strongest thing a summoner can do
EDIT- you should also use the lunar portal sentry, it might not do a lot to the 3 forms, but it can decimate dying reality if it gets too close to it
thanks, i've kind of had a break on terraria since i've failed to kill the ragnarok but might try again soon, also i've gotten pretty pissed because i killed moonlord 3times and didn't even get ONE of the summoner weapons but thanks again i may try to beat it again soon

thanks, i've kind of had a break on terraria since i've failed to kill the ragnarok but might try again soon, also i've gotten pretty pissed because i killed moonlord 3times and didn't even get ONE of the summoner weapons but thanks again i may try to beat it again soon
no problem, just doing what I can for you, the summoner play through is challenging, modded or not, but one thing about it is that you often have to choose between stronger minions, or more minions, but if you switch gear like I mentioned, you can have both and extra defense.
in my unmodded play through, when I went to beat ML, I first used spooky armor since it gave stronger minions, then switched to tiki armor since it had both 1 more minion, and more defense, and while the fight was just a game of dodging, I did win in a very close fight, this is important to a summoner, pulling as much out of your summons as possible through this simple exploit
[doublepost=1510225431,1510225049][/doublepost]
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you about mods that you combined with the thorium mod.
sorry for my English
personally, I use imk sushi, fargo's (only in Expert), rpg classes (only in a class run), wildlife, and any mods that increase whatever class I play as if I am playing a class, such as rangers regulation if I am doing ranged only...
this mod is already so flushed out that it's hard to find other mods to fit its balance

no problem, just doing what I can for you, the summoner play through is challenging, modded or not, but one thing about it is that you often have to choose between stronger minions, or more minions, but if you switch gear like I mentioned, you can have both and extra defense.
in my unmodded play through, when I went to beat ML, I first used spooky armor since it gave stronger minions, then switched to tiki armor since it had both 1 more minion, and more defense, and while the fight was just a game of dodging, I did win in a very close fight, this is important to a summoner, pulling as much out of your summons as possible through this simple exploit
sorry if that quote thing went wrong i had to manually try since it was a double post lol but anyway thanks for the tips and i think my addiction for terraria may be slightly going since i got addicted to another thing (manga, japanese style comic books, Dragonball) but i am gonna try soon maybe today or tmr but thanks again

For some reason, the Zephyr does not provide a boost to movement speed. Is this known to be an issue under some conditions or something?

Can you make a mount, that transforms you into Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog 1 or 2 with the spin dash and jumping on enemies
or Super Mario mount, that transforms you into Super Mario from Super Mario Bros 1 or 3.

Can you make a mount, that transforms you into Sonic from Sonic the Hedgehog 1 or 2 with the spin dash and jumping on enemies
or Super Mario mount, that transforms you into Super Mario from Super Mario Bros 1 or 3.
first of all... this mod is discontinued, other than any bug fixes that might be needed, and second, even if it wasn't, you can't just ask for whatever you want in the mod to happen... the donor items were paid for, since DivermanSam wanted to thank people for donating to the mod and helping out in some way, now you can suggest things, but like stated, the mod is discontinued, even if it isn't permanent, as far as we know, it is

first of all... this mod is discontinued, other than any bug fixes that might be needed, and second, even if it wasn't, you can't just ask for whatever you want in the mod to happen... the donor items were paid for, since DivermanSam wanted to thank people for donating to the mod and helping out in some way, now you can suggest things, but like stated, the mod is discontinued, even if it isn't permanent, as far as we know, it is

Wasnt it stated that there will be 1 last Content wise update before 100% only Bugfixes and optimize stuff happens :^)

Hi, a few things:
I'm new to these forums, only a few posts, but I've played thorium and sad to see it being sorta dropped.
And a question: I can't change the forms for the prismatic spray, and I can't find a fix. I tried disabling dual wielding, but it didn't help. Any suggestions?
THanks!

Hi. So I just downloaded Thorium yesterday, and I loved it. But today, I just got to The Grand Thunder Bird in expert mode, and got a Treasure Bag. I thought to myself, "Awesome. I'll just open it," so I did. But after opening it, it just disappeared, and I got no items from the bag. I beat The Thunder Bird again, tried opening the bag again, and same thing. The bag was consumed from my inventory, and I got no boss drops. I decided to ask if this was a bug, so in case it is, I don't end up wasting my time trying to get items that won't drop. Plz help.

Hi. So I just downloaded Thorium yesterday, and I loved it. But today, I just got to The Grand Thunder Bird in expert mode, and got a Treasure Bag. I thought to myself, "Awesome. I'll just open it," so I did. But after opening it, it just disappeared, and I got no items from the bag. I beat The Thunder Bird again, tried opening the bag again, and same thing. The bag was consumed from my inventory, and I got no boss drops. I decided to ask if this was a bug, so in case it is, I don't end up wasting my time trying to get items that won't drop. Plz help.
what other mods do you have? this is the first time this has been mentioned as far as I know

So, I dug through the forum section a bit, and maybe im just an idiot, but why do the armors from this mod and others, (like Calamity, Spirit, ETC.) not work on armor stands?

Back
Top Bottom