tModLoader The Thorium Mod

fr it's so good with friends. Especially when you have bigger groups and having more than 4 classes allows for more variety. I view Calamity as being kind of like a "sequel DLC" to the base game and Thorium as being an "expansion DLC" in how they interact with the base game's content.

I wonder if the Thorium devs are gonna come here from Twitter since there's more activity on here now. Would be kind of awesome to see. Thorium's definitely one of my favourite mods and I've been waiting until they open donator items back up again to donate to them.
I'll always prefer thorium multiplayer over calamity, it's just so much fun seeing thorium mix and expand so well the vanilla terraria content

oki thanks
Just realized I had the version numbers mixed up in my head. I meant that it was available for 1.4.3 since January. 1.4.4 tmod itself is slated to release next month, but I'm sure the Thorium team is working hard on being ready at or soon after launch day. Check their Discord server for more details.

Sorry for the confusion.

Just realized I had the version numbers mixed up in my head. I meant that it was available for 1.4.3 since January. 1.4.4 tmod itself is slated to release next month, but I'm sure the Thorium team is working hard on being ready at or soon after launch day. Check their Discord server for more details.
alright, thanks!

Out of curiosity, would we ever see the following:

* Opal and Aquamarine Gemcorns
* Celestial, Shooting Star, and White Dwarf Monoliths

I've finally been playing Thorium on my Steam Deck and loving every minute of it. Just waiting for 1.4.4 to try and build a Journey Mode style planet, and was curious if those would be in there...sometime.

* Celestial, Shooting Star, and White Dwarf Monoliths

i would imagine that adding in monoliths for celestial, shooting star, and white dwarf fragments would be pretty hard, due to the fact that backgrounds for these fragments during these events don't exist (as the pillars for them also don't), so the backgrounds would have to be made completely from scratch, which sounds like quite a bit of work

For sure. Was just asking hypotheticals, am planning on doing Luminite Outposts in 1.4.4 Thorium world when it comes out and just wasn't sure if I'd be adding monoliths or not. Given 1.4.4 also adds Shimmer I'm sure that's more important regardless!

Is Star Scouter is bugged atm (master difficulty on journey mode)? Or is it some weird mod interaction?
It splits into three, despawns, boss music stops.
After I kill the 3 adds, nothing drops and the fight does not resume.

Is Star Scouter is bugged atm (master difficulty on journey mode)? Or is it some weird mod interaction?
It splits into three, despawns, boss music stops.
After I kill the 3 adds, nothing drops and the fight does not resume.
It's fixed in 1.7.1.1, make sure you update.

Me(Healer) and my friend(Bard) are having a lot of trouble beating Skeletron Prime on our expert mode world as we are unable to do enough damage to the boss before morning, does anyone have any advice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom