tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Great mod! I just found a slight bug:
Cave bats seem to drop the item that turns in to thorium when using extractionator before killing Eye of Cthulhu.

Is anyone interested in doing a playthrough? me and my buddy have been running Thorium and Tremor mods together and its been working quite well. Some mobs when you hit them disappear, and some bosses will not spawn but beside that it has been working ok. We are currently at the end of Pre-hardmode and and are just making farms and preparing for Hardmode. I myself am doing a Ranger/Summoner playthrough ( i havnt made my mind up yet ) and my buddy is doing a mage playthrough. So if anyone is interested in doing a melee playthrough or anything else really besides a mage or range ( i think i may pick this for sure ) then i would behappy to play with you! will be will to take up to 2 people! (i got all npc to spawn by going into single player with the world and letting them spawn then loading it in multiplayer and it hasnt had any issues )

Is anyone interested in doing a playthrough? me and my buddy have been running Thorium and Tremor mods together and its been working quite well. Some mobs when you hit them disappear, and some bosses will not spawn but beside that it has been working ok. We are currently at the end of Pre-hardmode and and are just making farms and preparing for Hardmode. I myself am doing a Ranger/Summoner playthrough ( i havnt made my mind up yet ) and my buddy is doing a mage playthrough. So if anyone is interested in doing a melee playthrough or anything else really besides a mage or range ( i think i may pick this for sure ) then i would behappy to play with you! will be will to take up to 2 people! (i got all npc to spawn by going into single player with the world and letting them spawn then loading it in multiplayer and it hasnt had any issues )
I might be interested :) I think I'd try thrower class maybe if anything

i can do melee if you want, having a group playing sounds like alot of fun!

@DivermanSam I'm truly amazed by the quality of the mod. The sprite work is truly amazing and the fact that a lot of items are very unique makes this mod way better than Tremor Mod IMO. Keep it up, I'm waiting for the new version and more awesome content!:happy:

One question, are there any summons in the current version? I saw beholders in your video (which was posted 2 weeks ago). I know you've updated the mod since then and was wondering.

Actually, the beholder minion is in the coding, but not available yet. However, the ocean set and a drop from the thunder bird will offer you two summoners items. There are also a couple summoner accessories you can get from the dungeon Minotaur, the confused zombie and crafted with arcane dust - mana bauble & Blood. Next update should also have another summoner item from the hardmode dungeon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456492201,1456491905][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great mod! I just found a slight bug:
Cave bats seem to drop the item that turns in to thorium when using extractionator before killing Eye of Cthulhu.
That isn't quite a bug, but something I can change none the less. Originally I was going to have only underground enemies drop the bags, but found that they never seemed to drop them, even when i told them to. That's just a leftover line of code I thought didn't work; I'll fix that though!

I just had this random idea so here ya go.

Some kind of accessory or armor whose set bonus makes it so if you are hit, a dynamite range explosion goes off around you. I'd say it would be pretty late game and of course the explosion would not hurt you or blocks. Also it would make enemeis more likely to attack you.

another one is maybe fish scales and shark fins could make like fish armor as an early summoner armor so you can command all the starfish

also does the blacksmith ever sell bars still? That's like one of the best things an NPC could sell.

And maybe a weaker version of the stardust dragon that is like a eater of worlds minion.

hopefully you think my ideas are okay xD

Last edited:
It doesnt work....
[DOUBLEPOST=1456523347,1456523319][/DOUBLEPOST]
i cant make thorium anvil so i cant make thorium stuff
Have you updated recently, that would fix the possible anvil issue, I'm pretty sure I fixed that. But I did typo the cost, it actually requires 10 Thorium ore to make...

Back
Top Bottom