tModLoader The Thorium Mod

i know this ones a bit random, but would it be possible to add more blowpipes into the game, because right now in vanilla, theres only 1 pre-hardmode and 1 hardmode blowpipe, and i enjoy using them so much.
And the Shields, I mean both of the mods adds shields, can I craft both of them?
And thx for the quick reply!

Well clearly you guys need to have a duel to the death to decide who gets to keep steel and who needs to change the name. Its the only civilized solution
I don't think that is needed. Tmodloader can make the two steel items coexist without any issue. It's just like tAPI in such regards. Modname or something, I am no coder, but I'm pretty sure there will be no issues. Also Sam, I love the idea of the lifestealing bullet.

Does tModLoader have a dictionary-like system? If not, it should be added for further compatibility; i.e. two steels can share a single item through tModLoader.

I'm pretty sure it has. Well, for failsafe, it's best to read the tmod thread to see if such system exists on the platform or asking Bluemagic123 or Jopojelly about it.

This is a very well made mod, but I'm finding some issues. It might be just me. But I cannot make cloth, or sandstone, or sea bars. They dont show up at all, even if I show what I need to the guide. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cloth isn't crafteable, it won't be in the mod (maybe). Same does to Sandstone (Slab), Sandstone and some their item are sold by Desert npc. Sea Bars are renamed into Coral Bar, which is crafted from Shiny Scales (drop from ocean mobs) and Coral.
Be sure you have correctly instaled tModLoader and have current version of mod from this correct and new tread for mod.
Sandstone arm our isn't even in this version of the mod yet and the other things you can't craft go to the guide check what you need to craft them and if you already have those look at the crafting station needed
[DOUBLEPOST=1456670503,1456670364][/DOUBLEPOST]
i know this ones a bit random, but would it be possible to add more blowpipes into the game, because right now in vanilla, theres only 1 pre-hardmode and 1 hardmode blowpipe, and i enjoy using them so much.
The erison mod already has new blowpipes you can use that mod

how to get vial of blood???
[DOUBLEPOST=1456678568,1456678397][/DOUBLEPOST]also is there a 7.1 tmodloader version?

Sandstone arm our isn't even in this version of the mod yet and the other things you can't craft go to the guide check what you need to craft them and if you already have those look at the crafting station needed
There is but isn't listed in spoiler in OP, even desert NPC which you can spawn by holding some Antilon Antlers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1456679028,1456678908][/DOUBLEPOST]
how to get vial of blood???
[DOUBLEPOST=1456678568,1456678397][/DOUBLEPOST]also is there a 7.1 tmodloader version?
Can be bought by Confused Zombie npc spawned by Holding Blood Moon Charm or rare or common drop from Gorged Eye durring Blood Moon.

Okay fellas, update is out! Hopefully you mages will enjoy this one. :D
Included
New crafting station for hardmode, the Soul Forge
- Made from hallowed bars and mechanical boss souls, used to make Terrarium Items and Titan Items

Silk, Wild Bloom, Feral & White Knight Armor
Titan Items
Harbinger Items
- Give some concentrated thorium to the guide

Terrarium Items
Ore Generation

- Thorium and Smooth coal will generate in new worlds at the underground level and magma ore will generate at the magma cavern layer
- Smooth coal is now required in the crafting of darksteel alloy

Some new biome enemies
- Underworld and meteorite
Miscellaneous weapons and accessories
- The diver, blacksmith and druid will sell you some new stuff if certain requirements are met

I found a bug (i think) i have the dread armor on (i dunno if it has to do with that) and im shooting the dread launcher and i get killed. i have tremor and ersion activated as well

Back
Top Bottom