tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

What do you think?

• It's amazing! Good work, keep it up.

Votes: 256 99.2%
  • Nah, not a fan.

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
uh are they going to be npc themed yoyos? If so it would be great to see the ones form the steampunk mushroom and a cyborg (and the party grill lol).
I had an idea called the soccer ball sold by the party girl. Idk if he is putting it in.

Well, I promised, so I'm delivering.
You won't see any info about this in the OP, as my internet is borderline dead, so please go Update your mod to v. 0.8 in the mod browser! The Update adds two Yoyos, one sold by the Merchant and one by the Dryad, as well as a Meteor themed one :D Check em out! I'll try to update the thread when my internet works well again.
I just updated it and got those two without any problems :)

What are they called? I like to know em by name. :)
[doublepost=1468685182,1468684610][/doublepost]Also new yoyo suggestion.

(Anyone else been watching happy days yoyo play through? #boulders)

I present to you the boulder yoyo. Crafted with 999 stone at a tinkerers workbench.
Tooltip "the most OP yoyo of all time".
Damage: 1000 base damage
Bonus effects: makes a boulder fall on the player's head. (We need to troll happy with this. Who's in?) Basically its a big boulder troll.
Plz put this in the mod phoenix.
Phoenix notice plz. I wanna troll happy lol.

Sorry about the smaller update guys, rest assured I'm working on More Yoyos from More NPCs! Currently we've got ideas for the Cyborg, Steampunker, Truffle, and Party Girl! Don't worry, they'll all be included in the next update :)

And what about my suggestion? Any feedback on that? Do you like them @PhoenixBlade?
[doublepost=1468732881,1468732860][/doublepost]I know, not another dungeon one ;(
[doublepost=1468732901][/doublepost]Sorry about that

This mod is really helping out on my yoyo playthrough! But the bonesaw seems kind of weaker compared to the sweet throw which is possible to get before it though, I wonder if we could get a buff on the bonesaw? :happy:

This mod is really helping out on my yoyo playthrough! But the bonesaw seems kind of weaker compared to the sweet throw which is possible to get before it though, I wonder if we could get a buff on the bonesaw? :happy:
Yeah, you're right :p Consider it done!

May I also suggest giving some more unique properties to yoyos that shoot projectiles? A lot of them shoot in random directions, so you have to rely on luck to get the most out of them. Additionaly when the yoyo is hitting the enemy, the projectiles don't work so you don't benefit from it's properties anyway. For example, I was thinking about making Purulence rain ichor instead of ichor splashes.

I don't know what are your coding skills so I won't give any specific suggestions for each yoyo, but instead, I simply suggest to revise some of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom