Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I was fighting enemies during a Solar Eclipse on a multiplayer server. I noticed that The Possessed can climb background walls. I checked the wiki and it was true, lol.

If you press Shift, and you don't have torches/glowsticks/whatever, and your cursor is out of range of your pick, you summon your minion.

After extensive testing (me screwing around for 5 mins), I found out how this works.
If you Shift while over blocks to select your pick, and then move your cursor over empty space, and you have no light sources in your inventory, you auto-select your slot 9 on your hotbar . I just happened to have my minion in that slot.

What biome is the last one? Is it in the game?
Looks like Corruption or Underground to me.
Yeahh it is Underground Water Fountain. I added info about it in wiki, them somebody fixed my grammar and them somebody deleted info because he thinks it is useless or unnecessary. What is bad about it, when am I wrote it? Them why aren't deleted pages about unobtainble? it's part of it even it isn't an item. Answer is logic of some people.
Somebody could add it back, but I think he will return and redone it again what he did.

The dirt rods existence It was always sitting in the back of the Dryads inventory with out me ever acknowledging it until recently

Never realized that musket autofires and mushroom statue glows when activated:
Mushroom_Statue_activation_and_deaction_Animated.gif

Mushroom Statue discussion. I am happy I did GIF image of it. Better than note in Trivia. That is kinda why I want something same happen in next patch to Sunflower statue, for decorative uses (, even tested by me, it don't count as valid ligh for NPC houses).
I am happy I discovered animation in game files, that one is different to other statues.

Time an Depth are the only info lines I find useful enough to keep visible constantly. Usually I'll just turn on one other thing at a time, as needed.

Back
Top Bottom