Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

living wood walls.
Ive made 5 trees
4 of them have planks
Heh. I had been firing up the game after years, just after the 1.3 update, and generated a new medium world. I found a tree cabin not too far from the spawn point with the wands and a living loom. Then found two pyramids with Sandstorm in a Bottle and Magic Carpet. Found an Enchanted Sword, then a second one. I thought this stuff was common.

I think the most suprising for me after coming back to the game was finding the Crimson and that there were events like Martian madness and the Lunar Events + moon lord, gave u something to strive for again.

The crystal, cursed and ichor darts have a very unique effect, unlike the bullets.

I thought they were all the same ;-;
Holy :red:, that is a new thing for me as well.

I always thought that in order to spawn Angler, you need to actually fish something and I could never get a fishing rod.

I just read in a thread, that there are salamanders in the game. I opened the wiki and it seems they only spawn with either Crawdad or Giant Shelly. It won't spawn if there is Crowdad and Giant Shelly in your world. A bit strange, I made 6 worlds in 1.3 and always had Giant Shelly and Crawdad.

I just read in a thread, that there are salamanders in the game. I opened the wiki and it seems they only spawn with either Crawdad or Giant Shelly. It won't spawn if there is Crowdad and Giant Shelly in your world. A bit strange, I made 6 worlds in 1.3 and always had Giant Shelly and Crawdad.
I've never had a Crawdad instead.

Those 3 might be the most random mobs there are in this game, couse they always show up in biome's or envirements(like shellies spawning no where near water) that they don't belong to...

The Old Man now counts as an (semi-)NPC, and invasions like pirates will be around the old man, and can even hurt him.
(The Old Man can't defend himself either, but does run away.)

Moths and that they drop anything other than coins.
Also that wings that need SOULS OF BLIGHT (ocram\marco drop) can be easily bought from dryad. 0_o
Also ocram's name is it's developer's name backwards (marco)

Back
Top Bottom