Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a personal fan of "sit in the healing box and let traps do everything" tactics. Granted, that's efficient, I'd just find it incredibly boring for events and bosses. I'm already bored of using the North Pole and Flairon to decimate the Pumpkin Moon, the only way I could make it feel slower is if I sat perfectly still.

"You won't make it to Wave 20 in the Frost Moon without a trap arena!" Mm. Just how I play the game. I congratulate people that make cool and functioning arena's; I just don't do it myself. :cool:

A lot of people like the paladin's hammer, but I personally, I don't like it. After using the death scythe(all time favorite weapon) for so long, Using an item that does just a bit more damage, can't pass through walls, and doesn't do lingering damage just feels like more of a hindrance. Mainly the through the walls part, because it means there are no barriers between me and the enemies. To me, that means a lot more than damage, cuz you can damage without being damaged. Either way, Pally hammer isn't something for me. Can see why others may like it, though.

Flamethrower... I've never seen anyone mention it, farming for slimes is easy as long as you have statues and I can defeat ocram in less than 2 mins, granted not the fastest but with a burning buff, it's really effective
[DOUBLEPOST=1417802908][/DOUBLEPOST]Flamethrower... I've never seen anyone mention it, farming for slimes is easy as long as you have statues and I can defeat ocram in less than 2 mins, granted not the fastest but with a burning buff, it's really effective

Have to agree with you there. Maybe not the most powerful of weapons, but :red:in fun to use anyway!

As for Terraria:
-I LOVE using flamethrowers/elf melters. I recognize that they suck in terms of dps, I just find them fun to use.
-I don't really like the doa of pow. It's just boring to me, I wish it had more effects.

As for other things:
-I love dubstep, not so much Skrillex, but the genre in general. It seems to be "cool" to hate on it, which I think is dumb. I don't care if people don't like it, but some people are VERY militant when it comes to hating on the genre.

SNIP

As for other things:
-I love dubstep, not so much Skrillex, but the genre in general. It seems to be "cool" to hate on it, which I think is dumb. I don't care if people don't like it, but some people are VERY militant when it comes to hating on the genre.

I don't like dub step myself, but I don't bash on it, it's the turds that constantly go on about how there are better genres, granted I USED to be like that. But I opened my eyes. I'm more into rock/metal punk pop and progressive house. On youtube you always see them turdbags hating on the music :/ smh

Terraria: the hoverboard.
I don't hate it, but i don't like the look of it, nor the idea of having a "tool" for flying instead of wings.

In general: Camperos (cowboy boots).
I just love em, started wearing them when i was only 14.
I don't really like the look of skating shoes.

Those are all things I also love and plenty of people I know also love.

I wanted to say Rod of Discord. I feel like the nerf was stupid and dumb and dumb and stupid and dumb but there are plenty of people on BOTH sides of the argument.

... (I'm still personally convinced everyone who enjoyed the nerf were the people who never actually obtained one and grumbled jealously to themselves while the friends who did have one waved it around in their faces).

And terra blade for pvp I dont c why everyone hates it

I love bees and I hate Lanaya in Aurel's Gyrocopter Elf Copters.

Flying Templar Assassins Elf Copters should be brought down to the level of the Ice Queen.

As a Mage, I have to gripe at you for this XD
I just never get Nature's Gifts anymore. And I don't even use Mana Potions with my mage because of the mana sickness debuff that they added. Whenever my mana's out, I just use the Scourge of The Corruptor.

well i like both starcrafts(most people hate the second game)
i only like diablo 2(most people like diablo 3....)
i really, really dont like what they have done to the warcraft franchise(did you see that warlords of draenor trailer? that is incorrect and non canon!)

well i like both starcrafts(most people hate the second game)
i only like diablo 2(most people like diablo 3....)
i really, really dont like what they have done to the warcraft franchise(did you see that warlords of draenor trailer? that is incorrect and non canon!)
Starcraft is good, haven't really played Diablo at all, and WoW got bad because Garrosh. :red: Garrosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom