tAPI Thorium Mod+

Should I keep throwing out little updates here in there or stock pile a bunch of new things for 1.3?

• Keep adding little things here and there!

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • You should let the new things build up!

Votes: 85 63.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diverman sam I was wondering about some things after playing with my cheat mod #1 I got the update but the magik staff i made broke and still fires but does absolutly NOTHING no damage no effects NOTHING just kinda wondering what happened #2 after finding the sword made from the sandstone sword i see it needs to be made with a desert rune and i have not found where to get this (probably blind and its right there but what ever) #3 thats all i have just wanted to say thanks again for the great mod i love the shiny chalice pet its really cool!

Diverman sam I was wondering about some things after playing with my cheat mod #1 I got the update but the magik staff i made broke and still fires but does absolutly NOTHING no damage no effects NOTHING just kinda wondering what happened #2 after finding the sword made from the sandstone sword i see it needs to be made with a desert rune and i have not found where to get this (probably blind and its right there but what ever) #3 thats all i have just wanted to say thanks again for the great mod i love the shiny chalice pet its really cool!
1. That's rather strange, do you have a custom prefix on it?
2. Buy the desert rune from the desert traveler after killing the thunder bird.
3. Glad you like it! :D

I've found 2 bugs, the first is; Town NPC's seem to be stuck to the left wall sometimes. They wont move and just stand there to the wall. Second is; I get more than 1 of some Town NPC's, they just arrive and take empty houses.

There seems to be an issue with r15's installer. Until it's fixed, no one can really play it, so stick with 14a.

1. That's rather strange, do you have a custom prefix on it?
2. Buy the desert rune from the desert traveler after killing the thunder bird.
3. Glad you like it! :D
no custom prefix it was damaged though i thought you would get the desert rune from the thunder bird but now im gonna farm him! cause i need to... unleash the storm!!!! :D

Nice mod
I played for about 3 Hours and defeated the grand thunder vulture (what ever his name is...)
does any body know what the desert rune does or is it just a test item

This is an amazing mod. I've been with it for a while, and I'm not disappointed a bit. For all of you are are a bit cautious about getting this, there's no need. It's amazing. Simply astounding. 13/10.
I got terraria on GOG.com, and that doesn't seem to work with mods. Does anyone know if it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom