tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated mod file!
Fixed next bugs:

• Hallow Slimes spawned on every hit to Hallow Slimer
Also Atis, Zarprite and Parasprite spawn with 1% chance instead of 10%

If there are Buckethead Zombies, they should have 5x the normal zombie's health (if you haven't done that) and add Potato Mines because I hate buckets.

If there are Buckethead Zombies, they should have 5x the normal zombie's health (if you haven't done that) and add Potato Mines because I hate buckets.
:eek:...any reason why? or do you just want to make the game harder..because we have expert mode for that

Wow, such informatively. Maybe you could give me more information? "Won't work" says nothing to me :rolleyes:
I'm guessing she means it won't spawn when you use the boss item and...I just realized I completely skipped the tiki totem boss..haha..oops :p..I shall fight it with queen bee items to see how difficult it is

edit: ok so the tiki sorcerer guys..and I guess the rest of the tiki minions..are sticking to 1 small area of spawning..which happens to be underwater..i tried waiting for a while but none of them even teleported out of the area..they kept shooting fireballs at me from a large distance off screen..this could be a glitch because I'm doing this in a hardmode world..or maybe my jungle is just weird? no idea..also the tiki sorcerers and other tiki minions that I don't know the name of don't drop any money..this is probably intentional though?

another edit: aaaand the jungle music went back to normal..no tiki boss..just the army guys before it..i waited around a bit and they didn't come back..so the boss doesn't work..i will try again in a pre-hardmode world though to see if it wasn't just hardmode/my weird jungle

another another edit: I got it to spawn in the pre-hardmode world! and I tried spawning it before fighting the EoC and it didn't work..good job :D..now I have to kill it..

super ultra mega edit of doom: well...that was..very easy..the knockback of my keen bees knees kept both the totems and the soul things at bay so I never got hit..also I noticed the totem was heading twards a hole naturally generated in the jungle so I had to turn around to keep it from falling..not that big of a deal though, so my advice to you would be to increase the knockback resistance a lot, make the soul things have 0 knockback maybe..and maybe even increase the defense of the monsters..the fight lasted around 45 seconds and I had 4 bee minions and bees knees..i can't say wether you should increase or decrease the damage because I never got hit by it..but I will do further testing very soon <3

really final edit: really: the tiki totem does a staggering 1 damage to me while wearing the bee armor..it's probably intentional because the amount of minions the guy summons is insane!..they keep coming and coming making it basicly useless to go for them and just go right for the totem..also I think my problem in the hardmode world is that the totem spawned underground and he only shows up on the big M key map and that's why that happened..also I crafted 2 drums and tried to spawn 2 totems..it didn't work..good job there :)

and thus ends the longest post in TCF history..where's my medal!? :naughty:

Last edited:
:eek:...any reason why? or do you just want to make the game harder..because we have expert mode for that
A normal zombie has 90 health so buckethead has 450, maybe reduce spawn chance like Pinky and drops a bucket (which I think it should)
Secondly, pvz reference unless you don't get it.

Здравствуй задумчивый . Могу ли я задать вопрос ? Как установить столь шедевральный мод ? на TAPI все было легко (качаешь айл и он сам устанавливает) а как установить на tmodl ?

Здравствуй задумчивый . Могу ли я задать вопрос ? Как установить столь шедевральный мод ? на TAPI все было легко (качаешь айл и он сам устанавливает) а как установить на tmodl ?
Зайди в нашу группу в Вконтакте, там открой меню и нажми "Установка мода", там все подробно расписано ;)

I've been playing this mod here lately, and, while I've just scratched the surface of the new items added, I'm really enjoying this so far! The new enemies add more challenge, and spawn often enough to keep you on your toes. I think my favorite new enemies would be the wolves, they've surprised me several times, and twice it was a fight to the death to get out alive. X3

I do notice, however, that one of the wolves(I think the lesser of the three)tends to have bits above it in one of its animations, I think when it's been hit, and walks back a bit.

Now, as a bit of a request/suggestion, were you planning on adding new pets at some point? I think it'd be really adorable to have a wolf pup pet, perhaps as a rare drop from the toughest wolf? I dunno, maybe it'd be odd for that, but I think it'd be seriously adorable to have a puppy tagging along. >w<

Loving the Tremor mod so far, I'm excited to see more! owo

Well... the thing is .... that you can't even spawn the Pixie Queen .... the spawn thingy is not even usable .... are we meant to just bathe it in pixie dust ? jk, it just isn't usable so it can't be spawned.
[DOUBLEPOST=1446853779,1446853433][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well... the thing is .... that you can't even spawn the Pixie Queen .... the spawn thingy is not even usable .... are we meant to just bathe it in pixie dust ? jk, it just isn't usable so it can't be spawned.
It says that it is a consumable but it does not work.

Wait, it doesn't? Aw man, and I was looking forward to struggling against her. D: I hope that gets fixed soon, I really wanna try out the items/weapons she drops. ;w;

[DOUBLEPOST=1446853779,1446853433][/DOUBLEPOST]
You must kill any mechanical bosses and go to Hallowed Biome during night.

You must kill any mechanical bosses and go to Hallowed Biome during night.
Oooh, sweet--thank you for clarifying, Zadum, I haven't gotten to hardmode in the mod world just yet, so I wasn't sure if the item was working yet, due to posts here. I'll be sure to gear up after whooping the mechanical bosses, and see how I fare against her. owo

Wait, it doesn't? Aw man, and I was looking forward to struggling against her. D: I hope that gets fixed soon, I really wanna try out the items/weapons she drops. ;w;
Well I've killed all of the mech. bosses, but I did not actually test it at night time. Thx for answering me :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1446904044,1446904015][/DOUBLEPOST]Gonna test it.

HJvb9yv.png

kdcROYP.png

What is Tremor Mod Remastered?

It is the continuation of Tremor Mod that is for tAPI (Terraria 1.2.4.1).
Tremor Remastered is heavily WIP and made on tModLoader (Terraria 1.3.0.8).
In this thread you can share your ideas and also read daily changelog.
I will update the old thread when Tremor Mod Remastered will be released.

Credits
Re-Logic - for creating Terraria
Gorateron - very huge thanks for so much helping with code
Bluemagic123 - big thanks for creating tModLoader and helping with code
Milt69466 - for his Hardmode Warhammers suggestion and sprites
Zoomo - for his summoner improving suggestion and sprites
DerpoTheMagnificent - for his Magmonium suggestion and sprites

Developer Team
zadum4ivii, Bogdan3456, Xijiks, Obesedog

Content
I won't give you number of items that you need for crafting. Guide is for this needs.

Items

s9nHWoX.png
  • Living Wood Armor - gives bonuses for summoner. Made from Wood on Living Loom.
  • Stone Armor - gives bonuses for warrior. Made from Stone on Anvil.
  • Vine Armor - gives bonuses for ranger. Made from Vines on anvil.
  • Magical Armor - gives bonuses for mage. Made from Iron/Lead and Silk on Workbench.
pBXGWVd.png
  • Coral Armor - helmet allows to swim in water, set bonus allows to breath underwater. Made from Corals, starfishes and shells.
  • Coral Slasher - Made from Corals.
  • Coral Pickaxe -Made from Corals.
  • Coral Hamaxe - Made from Corals.
DCY4ZXb.png
  • Stone of Life - drops from Hoplites and Granite Elementals with some chance.
  • Marble Armor - Chestplate increases throwing damage, Helmet increases throwing velocity, Greaves increases critical strike chance of throwing weapons. Made from Smooth Marble Blocks and Stones of Life.
  • Granite Armor - full set increases player defense but lowers his moving speed. Made from Smooth Granite Blocks and Stones of Life.
ZSSWd5b.png
  • Wooden Shields - increases player defense but lowers his moving speed. Every shield made from 15 wood from it's name.
yqJGsOZ.png
  • Prehardmode Ores Shields - first 2 increases player defense by 1, second 2 - by 2, third 2 - by 3 and fourth 2 - by 4. All shields lower player mooving speed. Every shield made from 15 bars from it's name.
wEDOM6l.png
  • Frostbite Armor - full set grants immunity to ice breaking and "Frozen" debuff. Made from Ice Blocks on anvil.
  • Snowball Chaingun - uses snowballs as ammo. Made from Minishark, Snowball Launcher, Ice Blocks, Snow Blocks, Souls of Light, Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
vIs0JYO.png
  • Wolf Armor - hood increases minion damage, jerking increases maximum amount of minions and their damage, leggings increases minion damage and movement speed, full set increases maximum amount of minions. Made of Wolf Pelts and Alpha Claws on Work Bench.
  • Alpha Claw - drops from Alpha Wolf.
  • Wolf Pelt - can be placed on a wall. Drops from Omega, Beta and Alpha Wolves.
  • Hunting Bow - made of Wolf Pelts, Alpha Claws and Boreal Wood on Work Bench.
  • Wolf Claws - has high attack speed. Made of Alpha Claws and Wolf Pelts.
  • Fur Set - every piece drops from Wolves with some chance.
NAls2Do.png
  • Charcoal - made from wood on Furnace.
  • Steel Bar - used to make Steel items. Made from Charcoal and Iron/Lead on Blast Furnace.
  • Steel Armor - each piece of set increases player melee damage, full set increases his defense. Made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Axe - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Bow - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Hammer - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Broadsword - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Steel Pickaxe - made from Steel Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Bar - uses to make Bronze items. Made from Copper and Tin ores on Blast Furnace.
  • Bronze Armor - helmet increases melee critical strike chance, chestplate - ranged critical strike chance, greaves - magic critical strike chance. Full set increases all damage (Except of throwing). Made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Greatsword - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Hamaxe - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Pickaxe - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
  • Bronze Bow - made from Bronze Bars on Anvil.
Zf82jHh.png
  • Light Planks Wall - made from wood on Sawmill.
  • Dark Planks Wall - made from wood on Sawmill.
  • Mineral Transmutator - used to transform an ore to it's alternative. Made from Extractinator, Silver Ore, Tungsten Ore and Diamonds.
  • Wooden TV - Made from Wood, Glass and Wires on Workbench.
  • Blast Furnace - uses to make Steel and Bronze bars. Made from Gray Bricks, Lava Buckets and Charcoal.
5QTGtd4.png
  • Shadow Bow - made of Long Bow and Phantom Souls on Work Bench.
  • Nightingale Armor - hood increases life regeneration, chestplate increases all damage, greaves increases movement speed, full set grants "Calm" buff. Made of Steel Bars and Phantom Souls on Anvil.
  • Phantom Soul - drops from Phantom with some chance.
wi0bJj7.png

• Band - used to make Band of Regeneration and Band of Starpower. Made from Silver/Tungsten on Anvil.
    • Philosophers Flower - combines effects of Philosopher's Stone and Mana Flower. Made from Philosopher's Stone and Mana Flower on Tinkerers Workshop.
    • Stigmata - less health: more damage. Drops from Blood Zombies.
    • Patron of the Mind - increases player health when in Crimson. Made from Crimtane Bars, Tissue Samples and Souls of Night on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Dark Absorber - increases player health when in Corruption. Made from Demonite Bars, Shadow Scales and Souls of Night on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Candy Propeller - allows flight and slow fall. Drops from Elf Copter with some chance.
    • Martian Communicator - summons Martian Probe that spawns in a certain radius of a player. Made from Martian Conduit Platings, Souls of Fright, Souls of Might, Souls of Sight and Wires on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense. Made of Chlorophyte Bars and Turtle Shells on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Frozen Turtle Shield - the less health the more defense, reduces damage taken. Made of Turtle Shield and Frozen Turtle Shield on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Beetle Shield - the less health the more defense, increases maximum life. Made of Turtle Shield, Leeching Seed and Beetle Husk on Tinkerers Workshop.
    • Musketeer Hat - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
    • Butcher Mask - drops from Butcher with some chance.
    • Doge Mask - made from Silk on Loom
    • Bender Set - every piece drops from Mechanical Bosses with some chance.
    • Possessed Armor - each piece drops from Possessed Armor with some chance.

VUU5O3w.png

• Blunderbuss - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
    • Fierce Paw - inflicts "Stink" on swing. Drops from Creature from the Deepwith some chance.
    • Fencing Rapier - drops from Undead Musketeer with some chance.
    • Gloom Tome - magic weapon, shoots purple stripe. Drops from Phantom with some chance.
    • Leeching Seed - increases maximum life. Drops from Possessed with some chance.
    • Evil Cup - grants "Battle" buff on use. Drops from Undead Warriors with some chance.
    • Knight Helmet - grants defense. Drops from Zombie Knight with some chance.
    • Dark Druid Mask - drops from Dark Druid with some chance.
    • Piercing Quartz - increases critical strike chance. Drops from Eater of Souls with some chance.
    • Long Bow - drops from Goblin Archer with some chance.
    • Swamp Clump - decreases movement speed, increases life regeneration, increases after hit invisibility. Drops from Swamp Thing with some chance.
    • Atis Heart - increases life regeneration. Drops from Atis with some chance.
    • Vertebrow - drops from Blood Crawler with some chance.

gbCq0Ny.png
  • Sharanga - made of Shadow Bow, Obsidian and Demon Blood on Demon Forge.
  • Infernality - fires enemies on swing. Made of Hellstone Bars, Demon Blood and Phantom Soul on Demon Forge.
  • Burning Fist - shoots explosive fireballs. Made of Hellstone Bars, Meteorite Bars and Demon Blood on Demon Forge.
  • Demon Blood - drops from Demons with some chance.
  • Demon Forge - made of Demon Blood, Hellstone and Obsidian.
OsdOur1.png
  • Piece of Flesh - used to make Flesh items. Drops from Wall of Flesh in an amount of 8-15.
  • Flesh Armor - each piece increases maximum amount of minions and their damage, full set increases player regeneration. Made from Pieces of Flesh on Anvil.
  • Flesh Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made from Pieces of Flesh and Souls of Flight on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.

V3tC18L.png

• Hardmode Ores Warhammers - every hammer made from 10 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mytrhil/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Summoner Helmets - grants summoner bonuses. Every helmet made of 12 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Guns - every gun made of 15 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
    • Hardmode Ores Staffs - every staff made of 12 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
QqPDL5L.png
  • Tungsten Bullet - ammo. Made of Tungsten Bar and Musket Bullets.
  • Thorn Ball - throwing weapon that bounces off walls. Drops from Angry Trapper with some chance.
  • Prime Blade - sword that shoots stars on use. Drops from Skeletron Prime with some chance.
  • Sacrifical Pickaxe - made of Molten Pickaxe, Bone Pickaxe, Bloom Pickaxe and Deathbringer Pickaxe on Crimson Altar.
  • Night Dusk - made of Molten Pickaxe, Bone Pickaxe, Bloom Pickaxe and Demonite Pickaxe on Demon Altar.
  • Death Blaze - magic weapon that shoots purple skulls that inflicts "Shadowflame" debuff on enemies. Made from Book of Skulls, Spell Tome and Souls of Night on Bookcase.
  • Water Spear - magic weapon that shoots fast water spears. Made from Water Bolt, Spell Tome and Souls of Light on Bookcase.
  • Destructor - uses bullets as ammo. Drops from Destroyer with some chance.
  • Transistor - drops from every Martian Madness monsters except of Martian Saucer.
  • Spectral Blade - sword that shoot spectral clots on swing. Made of Spectral Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Eyezor - magic weapon that shoot continuous laser. Drops from Eyezor with some chance.
  • Pharaoh Blade - inflicts "Midas" debuff on swing. Made of Topaz, Antlion Mandibles and Sturdy Fossils on Anvil.
  • Blood Carnage - made of Muramasa, Blood Butcherer, Fiery Greatsword and Blade of Grass on Crimson Altar.
  • True Blood Carnage - shoots ghostly sword on swing. Made of Blood Carnage and Broken Hero Sword on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Armor - helmet increases throwing damage, chestplate increases throwing velocity, greaves increases throwing critical strike chance, full set increases movement speed. Made of Crystal Shards and Souls of Light on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Dagger - throwing weapon. Made of Throwing Knives and Crystal Shard.
  • Evershining Bar - made of Hallowed Bars and Ectoplasm on Adamantite/Titanium Forge.
  • Luxorious Armor - every piece increases mining speed, full set allows to detect treasures. Made of Evershining Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
c6bfWzY.png
  • Magmonium Bar - uses to make Magmonium items. Made from Hellstone Bars and Ectoplasm on Adamantite/Titanium Furnace.
  • Magmonium Armor - helmet allows you to inflict "On fire!" debuff on enemies when using melee weapons, chestplate increases all melee damage by 12%, greaves increases melee speed and reduses mana usage, full set gives immune to lava and fire. Made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magma Crusher - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Cinder Blade - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magminer - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magmaxe - made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Magmonium Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made from Magmonium Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Monsters
8prbloB.png
Spawns during night.
  • Undead Musketeer
  • Orc Warrior
  • Orc
  • Zombie Knight
  • Buckethead Zombie
  • Undead Warriors

eQBi2EO.png
Spawns in caves.
  • Zarprite
  • Cave Golem
  • Bicholmere
  • Mushroom Creature
  • Atis
  • Parasprite
  • Zarprute

Lta17jP.png
Spawns in Corruption.
  • Deepwater Vile Fish
  • Armored Jellyfish
  • Corrupted Bicholmere

Spawns in Crimson.
  • Crimer
  • Crimson Bicholmere

TYxfzGe.png
Spawns during Bloodmoon.
  • Bloodmoon Warriors
  • Phantom
  • Dark Druid

M9dxEme.png
Spawns in Snow Biome.
  • Alpha Wolf
  • Beta Wolf
  • Omega Wolf
NPCs

mGqbqQ3.png
Archer
5iYIdzH.png

Spawns if there is a not occupied house.
Sells:

• Wooden Arrow
  • Jester Arrow (If EoC was killed)
  • Unholy Arrow (If EoW/BoC was killed)
  • Holy Arrow (If in hardmode)
  • Hellfire Arrow (If in hardmode)
  • Bone Arrow (During Bloodmoon)
  • Dragon Gem (If EoW/BoC was killed) - increases life regeneration during night.
  • Archer Glove - increases ranged damage.
  • Crossbow - uses arrows as ammo.
  • Quiver (If EoC was killed) - grants chance not to consume ammo.
cOjNQRH.png
Knight
0sY0UPK.png

Sells:

• Tomb Raider (If EoC was killed)
  • Ripper Knife
  • Throwing Axe
  • Toxic Razorknife (If EoW/BoC was killed) - attacks like a harpoon.
  • Spiky Shield (If EoC was killed) - enemies take damage when hit the player.
  • Necromancer Claymore (If Skeletron was killed) - spiky balls appear on swing.
  • Twilight Horns (if EoW/BoC was killed) - Increases damage during night.
  • Rusty Sword - Poisones enemies
0o4VG5c.png
Sorcerer
5WP6Zqk.png

Sells:

• Bunny
  • Golden Robe (If EoC was killed) - decreases magic damage, increases maximum mana.
  • Golden Hat (If EoC was killed) - decreases magic damage, increases critical strike chance.
  • Enchanted Shield - decreases magic damage, increases maximum mana.
  • Bloomstone (If EoW/BoC was killed) - player lights during night.
  • Lightning Tome (If EoW/Boc was killed) - magic weapon that shoots circular ligthnings that bounces off walls.
  • Fire Tome - magic weapon that shoots fireballs.
  • Razorleaves Tome - magic weapon that shoots leaves.
  • Starfall Tome (If EoC is dead) - magic weapon that shoots star falling from the sky.
fPu3OSP.png
Witch
TWrVLzC.png

Comes if the player has a Goodie Bag.
Sells:

• Plague Doctor Costume
  • Boomspear (If EoC was killed) - throwing weapon that explodes on contact.
  • Scarecrow - can be placed.
  • Black Rose (If EoW/BoC was killed) - magic weapon that shoots black clots leaving traces.
  • Pumpspell (If Skeletron was killed) - magic weapon that shoots homing pumpkins.
  • Sacrifical Scytche
Bosses
x46Q3wz.png
Tiki Totem
uuouaYw.png

Summons with Mysterious Drum - made of Rich Mahogany, Stingers, Ropes, Tissue Samples/Demonite Scales.
Boss summons Tiki Warrios, Tiki Sorceres and Lizards. After death Anger Soul, Happy Soul and Indifference Souls appear.
Drops:

• Happy Totem Mask
  • Angry Totem Mask
  • Indifferent Totem Mask
  • Bloom Pickaxe
  • Tiki Totem Trophy
  • Tiki Totem Treasure Bag (Only in Expert Mode)
  • Tiki Skull (From Treasure Bag) - increases minion damage.
  • Toxic Hilt
  • Toxic Blade
  • Toxic Claymore - poisones enemies on hit. Made of Toxic Hilt and Toxic Blade on anvil.

KIA35L1.png
Pixie Queen
wAYlZ4X.png

Summons with Pixie Crown - made of Pixie Dust, Souls of Light, Crystal Shards and Hallowed Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
Boss has 2 phases: During first it hovers on the spot and spawns Pixie Queen Guardians. During second it rams the player and inflicts debuffs on hit.
Drops:

• Chaos Bar
  • Crystal Hamaxe- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Chaos Armor - helmet increases maximum life and grants immunity to most of debuffs, breastplate increases movement speed, greaves increases flying time and maximum life, full set increases life regeneration. Made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Pickaxe - made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Drill- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Crystal Chainmer- made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Pixie Queen Mask
  • Pixie Queen Treasure Bag (Only in Expert Mode)
  • Pixie Queen Trophy
  • Chaos Wings - allows flight and slow fall. Made of Chaos Bars on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
  • Gastropuls - shoots meteor bullets.
  • Gloriana Wrath (From Treasure Bag) - creates a wave that cleares Corruption/Crimson.
  • Dopelganger Candle - takes part of health, increases maximum amount of minions and their damage.
  • Ethereal Feather - player falls slowly.
  • Heart Magnet - increases hearts pickup range.

Hi there! I am really enjoying this mod. I have a few questions, though.
1. I have beaten the Tiki Totem boss. Why is it not dropping anything?
2. It says that the Cobalt and Palladium Staffs can be crafted at an anvil, but the Mythril/Orichalcum Staves and above have to crafted at a "Trap". What is a "Trap" and how do you make/find it?
3. Why is the Black Rose (sold by the Witch NPC) Cyan rarity?

Hi there! I am really enjoying this mod. I have a few questions, though.
1. I have beaten the Tiki Totem boss. Why is it not dropping anything?
2. It says that the Cobalt and Palladium Staffs can be crafted at an anvil, but the Mythril/Orichalcum Staves and above have to crafted at a "Trap". What is a "Trap" and how do you make/find it?
3. Why is the Black Rose (sold by the Witch NPC) Cyan rarity?
I can answer one of those for you: the tiki boss has a 25% chance of dropping an item..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom