tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The granite armor is just retextured titanium armor and the marble armor is just retextured gladiator armor. Are you planning to change them?

Granite golem drops his head (As mask) -> crafted into granite helmet
[DOUBLEPOST=1438442649,1438442619][/DOUBLEPOST]
^
| Idea
I was talking about texture but we have already added Granite Mask as a rare drop from Granite Golem. Also Marble Helmet now has a new texture.

no only remembering laughing moments and expressing here without reasons
[DOUBLEPOST=1438458432,1438458243][/DOUBLEPOST]
you can a teach the texture
[DOUBLEPOST=1438458592][/DOUBLEPOST]it rare get this in the same day

<Double Post Merged>
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Ovvvvv ::Golem::
Double posting and emoji spam are both against our rules here. If you have more to say and no one else has responded yet, please edit it into your original post. Please make sure your posts actually are on topic and further the discussion at hand, it should generally have at least one full sentence.

Double posting and emoji spam are both against our rules here. If you have more to say and no one else has responded yet, please edit it into your original post. Please make sure your posts actually are on topic and further the discussion at hand, it should generally have at least one full sentence.
ironicly if you type "having 1 full sentence is too hard" that's a full sentence :naughty:...anyways I hope a new summoner armor is coming to this mod..hardened sand armor??*crosses my fingers*

Damn son, absolutely forgot to post daily chagelog yesterday.

Daily changelog (01.08.15):
  • Added Steel items with new sprites
  • Added Coal item
  • Bronze Bar now have new sprite
  • Marble Helmet now have new sprite
[DOUBLEPOST=1438492585,1438492351][/DOUBLEPOST]
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Maybe you could stop flooding in the thread and also start talking normally?

hmm ok how can edit my posts
sabotage.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom