tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the hunger system, it is somewhat buggy tough. but once the bugs get ironed out il most likely add it to my mod list again.
Thank you for the mods!

I like the hunger system, it is somewhat buggy tough. but once the bugs get ironed out il most likely add it to my mod list again.
Thank you for the mods!
Hunger System is removed in Beta version, so if you wanna play without it - feel free to download the Beta.
Beta Version update
Since Hunger System causes so many troubles - we desided to remove it. Again. It might return as a separate mod.
As the bugs were really annoying, I desided to post a new beta version also with some more fixes (I could post it as a full update but new version has no content for a full update)
-Removed Hunger System
-Nerfed Glacier Mobs
-Fixed Flasks having wrong cloud sprites
-Fixed Healing Flask giving 0 healing (I need healing)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-IaIe49ATuYM1JGRWd5cUJpVVE

I just finished a **Expert** playthrough up to post-lunatic cultist but I couldn't get Moon Lord to spawn, so I stopped there. I had some issues along the way due to this mod, but I left it in 'til the end. :)

Major oversights/bugs/issues, in order of game-breaking-ness:

Wall of Flesh/Shadows do not spawn. Ever. I had to download hero's mod to get around this. If I understand correctly, I can't spawn wall of flesh at all. This creates a problem for other mods. Also, When I forced WoShadows to spawn, it spawned ON TOP of me. Unsure if this was because I spawned with hero's editor or not. Suggestion: Make a way to spawn these bosses with items. **Cannot Go To Hard Mode without Another Mod.**

When Events happen, Tremor mobs over-write events. This is a MASSIVE issue on the post-cultist stuff. This is why I couldn't spawn the moonlord. One of the pillars spawned in the Glacial biome. After 3 hours of afk farming and 2 more hours of active farming as a summoner, I finally gave up in frustration. I'm not completely sure, but when I was talking about this, Bluemagic brought up "NPCSpawnHelper" as a possible solution. 2nd hand info, but might be something to look into? I believe she's refering to https://github.com/bluemagic123/tMo...odLoader/Terraria.ModLoader/NPCSpawnHelper.cs **Ruins most events like Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, and makes moonlord nearly impossible to spawn without manually changing the biome**

Chlorphyte bars are uncraftable. Not sure why.

The Hunger System seems to just be a mess. You seem to know that though, by the top post, so I'll just leave it at that.

Lunar Gear randomly requires an item I have no idea where to get. Not sure what that's about.

Personal peeve:
Glacial biome. To be frank, this is just infuriating. I dislike everything about this biome, ESPECIALLY early game. Ignoring the mobs difficulty(which is WAY too high for early-game), the slow is painful for any boss I have to kite, it makes half of my map unplayable at the start and, as far as I saw, it's not rewarding. At all. The previously mentioned 5 hours of farming there were not fruitful at all. My suggestion: Blizzard De-activated until post-skeletron or Wall of Flesh/Shadows.

Other things:

The armor are, overall, beautiful. Afterlife Armor, Magmomium and nightingale especially come to mind. Wolf Armor and Magical Armor also create a nice vanity set. Overall, all of the spritework is phenomenal. The handful of Magic Weapons I got my hands on were all outstanding. If it weren't for alchemy - my next play-through would surely be magical. The summoning weapons were a mixed bag, but I suspect that's due to other mods giving me powerful(frankly too powerful) summoner options.

The post-moonlord bosses look outstanding. I didn't get to fight them, this time, but they still look awesome!

I absolutely loved this mod. In the future, I'll likely create the world without your mod and then add it in later to not have the Glacial biome. The new weapons were amazing, the banners were lovely, the new bosses were a blast - especially Motherboard. The entirety of the Alchemist Class was outstanding. My suggestion on the Alchemy class: Give us a way to craft infinite-flasks - even if it's very expensive. It taking up 2-4 slots for some of the harder bosses sucks.

Even with the issues I found, I was still happy to keep playing, just using Hero's editor to work around the troubled areas I found. Except the end-game. That just broke it. :\

The starting Souls are a nice touch. It's quite fun to pick my class early on. Unfortunately, Alchemist Soul is a bit of a problem here, but that's just because Alchemy is a slow starter. My next playthrough I plan to be a pure alchemist, so I'll have more to say in a week or two. I will say this, From early late-game testing, I think Alchemy might be underpowered. Limited experience, but for a hard to aim item, I only remember seeing up to 60 damage weapon, while my summon is doing hundreds, my spear is doing hundreds, etc. "Why play Alchemy, when I can just use Mega Shark" is the question I kept pondering late-game. Unsure if I simply missed a late-game flask or not. I want alchemy to be awesome. Why would I use a consumable, expensive, item when I can just toss http://terraria.wiki.gg/Daybreak for 150 base damage, ya'know? Again, unsure if I simply missed the late-game flasks or not. The wiki doesn't have any, and I didn't see any.

Best of luck! Cheers~

Does anybody else have an issue with never getting the any of the Tremode Solar Eclipse monsters (other than Screamer) to spawn for them? Screamer tends to spawn from time to time rarely for me, but the rest of the Tremode Solar Eclipse mobs never seem to appear at all for me. It's a shame because the Thin Man's sprite work looks so cool.

So I downloaded the beta version after I started throwing headstones on full auto in mp and now when I create a new character he doesn't get the adventurer spark. It was working fine in the original version with the other mods I have installed so I'm going with something might have happened with the code accidentally while you were removing the hunger system for beta since all my other characters still have their accessories.
Also it would be nice if the glacier biome was toned down in size on large maps since it overtakes the entire snow biome. Other than those things this has been a great mod.

Sorry tremor staff but even with a beta update your mod is too glitchy and is causing a lot of conflicts with other mods therefore when your mod is stable, this mod is out of my modlist, and the glacier takes a insane space on big worlds, sorry.

So I downloaded the beta version after I started throwing headstones on full auto in mp and now when I create a new character he doesn't get the adventurer spark. It was working fine in the original version with the other mods I have installed so I'm going with something might have happened with the code accidentally while you were removing the hunger system for beta since all my other characters still have their accessories.
Also it would be nice if the glacier biome was toned down in size on large maps since it overtakes the entire snow biome. Other than those things this has been a great mod.
It's a bug as I just accidently removed Adventure Spark code.
[doublepost=1492929934,1492929737][/doublepost]
I just finished a **Expert** playthrough up to post-lunatic cultist but I couldn't get Moon Lord to spawn, so I stopped there. I had some issues along the way due to this mod, but I left it in 'til the end. :)

Major oversights/bugs/issues, in order of game-breaking-ness:

Wall of Flesh/Shadows do not spawn. Ever. I had to download hero's mod to get around this. If I understand correctly, I can't spawn wall of flesh at all. This creates a problem for other mods. Also, When I forced WoShadows to spawn, it spawned ON TOP of me. Unsure if this was because I spawned with hero's editor or not. Suggestion: Make a way to spawn these bosses with items. **Cannot Go To Hard Mode without Another Mod.**

When Events happen, Tremor mobs over-write events. This is a MASSIVE issue on the post-cultist stuff. This is why I couldn't spawn the moonlord. One of the pillars spawned in the Glacial biome. After 3 hours of afk farming and 2 more hours of active farming as a summoner, I finally gave up in frustration. I'm not completely sure, but when I was talking about this, Bluemagic brought up "NPCSpawnHelper" as a possible solution. 2nd hand info, but might be something to look into? I believe she's refering to https://github.com/bluemagic123/tMo...odLoader/Terraria.ModLoader/NPCSpawnHelper.cs **Ruins most events like Frost Moon, Pumpkin Moon, and makes moonlord nearly impossible to spawn without manually changing the biome**

Chlorphyte bars are uncraftable. Not sure why.

The Hunger System seems to just be a mess. You seem to know that though, by the top post, so I'll just leave it at that.

Lunar Gear randomly requires an item I have no idea where to get. Not sure what that's about.

Personal peeve:
Glacial biome. To be frank, this is just infuriating. I dislike everything about this biome, ESPECIALLY early game. Ignoring the mobs difficulty(which is WAY too high for early-game), the slow is painful for any boss I have to kite, it makes half of my map unplayable at the start and, as far as I saw, it's not rewarding. At all. The previously mentioned 5 hours of farming there were not fruitful at all. My suggestion: Blizzard De-activated until post-skeletron or Wall of Flesh/Shadows.

Other things:

The armor are, overall, beautiful. Afterlife Armor, Magmomium and nightingale especially come to mind. Wolf Armor and Magical Armor also create a nice vanity set. Overall, all of the spritework is phenomenal. The handful of Magic Weapons I got my hands on were all outstanding. If it weren't for alchemy - my next play-through would surely be magical. The summoning weapons were a mixed bag, but I suspect that's due to other mods giving me powerful(frankly too powerful) summoner options.

The post-moonlord bosses look outstanding. I didn't get to fight them, this time, but they still look awesome!

I absolutely loved this mod. In the future, I'll likely create the world without your mod and then add it in later to not have the Glacial biome. The new weapons were amazing, the banners were lovely, the new bosses were a blast - especially Motherboard. The entirety of the Alchemist Class was outstanding. My suggestion on the Alchemy class: Give us a way to craft infinite-flasks - even if it's very expensive. It taking up 2-4 slots for some of the harder bosses sucks.

Even with the issues I found, I was still happy to keep playing, just using Hero's editor to work around the troubled areas I found. Except the end-game. That just broke it. :\

The starting Souls are a nice touch. It's quite fun to pick my class early on. Unfortunately, Alchemist Soul is a bit of a problem here, but that's just because Alchemy is a slow starter. My next playthrough I plan to be a pure alchemist, so I'll have more to say in a week or two. I will say this, From early late-game testing, I think Alchemy might be underpowered. Limited experience, but for a hard to aim item, I only remember seeing up to 60 damage weapon, while my summon is doing hundreds, my spear is doing hundreds, etc. "Why play Alchemy, when I can just use Mega Shark" is the question I kept pondering late-game. Unsure if I simply missed a late-game flask or not. I want alchemy to be awesome. Why would I use a consumable, expensive, item when I can just toss http://terraria.wiki.gg/Daybreak for 150 base damage, ya'know? Again, unsure if I simply missed the late-game flasks or not. The wiki doesn't have any, and I didn't see any.

Best of luck! Cheers~
Hey there! Thanks for your amazing and big feedback :happy:
  • We already know about WoS & WoF not spawning and trying to fix it.
  • Will check Glacier overriding other mobs spawn.
  • Chlorophyte Bars are fixed in the Beta and Hunger System is removed in Beta too, feel free to download it in the OP!
  • In Beta Glacier Mobs are nerfed so they now probably fit early-game.

Well at least you know what happened, I just downloaded cheatsheet and threw a bunch of the accessories they craft into in a chest on my homeworld for new characters to get as a work around until you add it back in. Thanks for the quick response.

Orcish_Knife.png
can i question these sprites ? they look...not nice
Yin_Yang_Lance.png
Cursed_Knife.png
Glacier_Wood_Sword.png
Scorpion_Stinger.png
Jellyfish_Staff.png
North_Staff.png
Evil_Corn.png
Silver_Shield.png

and these are the only the ones i think i can resprite... and also... i picked the few worst shaded/outlined from the wiki
LivingWoodArmor.png
and i think this armor was way cooler then the new one... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom