tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question, so do the glacier enemies get very strong only on expert? or it multiplayer only. wanna also try out in a singleplayer world.

the minotaur's invincible animation is kinda weird. is it supposed to hold its shield up while invincible? also, new WOS isn't spawning

Last edited:
the minotaur's invincible animation is kinda weird. is it supposed to hold its shield up while invincible? also, new WOS isn't spawning

There are a few mobs that have an invincible animation involving raising a shield, not really weird since one would assume raising a shield blocks damage.

Glaciers are ridiculous. prehardmode preanybossdeath Expert Mode glaciers have 1500 HP. I know Expert Mode is meant to be a challenge, but there's like a good fifty percent of the map I haven't had a chance to see yet because the glaciers may as well be a wall of bedrock.

While I've never had an issue with the glacier biom I am having an issue with the goblin invasion does this mod add in the goblin standard bearer? Because its frickin broken they won't die just keep infinitely re-spawning preventing me from completing the event in any reasonable time
upload_2017-5-20_9-22-52.png

Last edited:
everytime i boot up the game or reload the mod it wont work it just disables it
[doublepost=1495270957,1495270755][/doublepost]oh now it works when i reload it no problems anymore
[doublepost=1495271027][/doublepost]And now it doesnt -_-
[doublepost=1495271094][/doublepost]it doesnt work when it is being instalized btw some help would be nice if you can

While I've never had an issue with the glacier biom I am having an issue with the goblin invasion does this mod add in the goblin standard bearer? Because its frickin broken they won't die just keep infinitely re-spawning preventing me from completing the event in any reasonable timeView attachment 170477
It is already fixed, but thanks for reporting :)

Glaciers are ridiculous. prehardmode preanybossdeath Expert Mode glaciers have 1500 HP. I know Expert Mode is meant to be a challenge, but there's like a good fifty percent of the map I haven't had a chance to see yet because the glaciers may as well be a wall of bedrock.
It was fixed (They had lower stats) but seems like I might've changed their stats to old one :(

So, how do you spawn the new boss? And does it need to be done in a particular biome/time?
You need to get a Lantern from Ruins mobs, they spawn after beating Tiki Totem. Then use the Lantern on the Ruin Altar in the Ruins.

I do don't like the new glacier sprite, the old one was way better and I hope it returns. also It was buffed? what?
But it wasn't even changed o_O

Last edited:
the mods are
Boss checklist
Calamity
Elements awoken
enemyMods
Fargowiltas
imsushisnaturallyoccuringmoons
Itemchecklist
loot
lootbags
mokatana
Neon
Randomstuff
sacredtools
spiritmod
test_mod (idk what this one is i did not download it)
thorium
tremor
True eater
universe of swords
YoYo overload
and ZM
[doublepost=1495273434,1495273413][/doublepost]okay il do that

1. Tremor (works)
2. Zockula (still works)
3. Spirit mode (still works)
4. Random stuff (still works)
5. more katanas (still works)
6. Calamity (still works)
7. elements awoken (still works)
8. Boss checklist (still works)
9. Loot bags (still works)
10. Item checklist (crashes it)

It mostlikley crashes because there are new item wich the item checklist doesnt have yet?

after generating a new world can confirm that glacier enemies are op. I am plaing single player and theres a mob that has 1500 hitpoints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom