tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, where do the ruins generate exactly? I've generated 3 worlds and defeated every boss up to and including tiki totem but I don't know where they are and I've gone ocean to ocean. will check underground next but from screenshot it looks like it was above ground.

edit nvm found it now just trying to get a drop

Last edited:
has anyone actually managed to summon the ancient dragon? I found a large underground structure made of mudbrick. Inside ruin mob spawn and there are several ruin chest as well. however there are several weird things that when hovered over show a symbol similar of a lantern. using a ruin key does nothing on them not does anything else I try

edit: also though straight up spawning it in the treasure bag can drop hardmode developer items which I don't think is supposed to happen

Last edited:
It is already fixed, but thanks for reporting :)

It was fixed (They had lower stats) but seems like I might've changed their stats to old one :(

You need to get a Key from Ruins mobs, they spawn after beating Tiki Totem. Then use the Key on the Ruin Altar in the Ruins.

But it wasn't even changed o_O
maybe not in this update but it looks different... and it now has 1500 health. it used to looks like a frozen skull... now it just looks weird

has anyone actually managed to summon the ancient dragon? I found a large underground structure made of mudbrick. Inside ruin mob spawn and there are several ruin chest as well. however there are several weird things that when hovered over show a symbol similar of a lantern. using a ruin key does nothing on them not does anything else I try
Read previous posts, I've already answered this question.

maybe not in this update but it looks different... and it now has 1500 health. it used to looks like a frozen skull... now it just looks weird
The sprite IS NOT changed.
And about the stats:
It was fixed (They had lower stats) but seems like I might've changed their stats to old one :(

Read previous posts, I've already answered this question.
I have, I still can't summon the damn thing. I have over a 15 keys from farming the ruin mobs but of the 2 things in the ruins I found, one being a chest which I saw the bug you've already know about and some weird thing, no matter what I do I cant spawn it. I will see if I can find another ruin and maybe it will have a alter I havn't seen yet but as of right now I have found no way of spawning it

I have, I still can't summon the damn thing. I have over a 15 keys from farming the ruin mobs but of the 2 things in the ruins I found, one being a chest which I saw the bug you've already know about and some weird thing, no matter what I do I cant spawn it. I will see if I can find another ruin and maybe it will have a alter I havn't seen yet but as of right now I have found no way of spawning it
It's not a Key but a Lantern.
It was my mistake, I've told you about a wrong item, sorry.

Some words for zadum4ivii:
1.Thanks for new attack of Heavy beam cannon,maybe you can fix other weapons.(Balck hole cannon should not shoot nebula arcanum)
2.Why i cannot summon ocean mimic and sand mimic.I put a key in chest and nothing happened.
3.Ask Dr.Hummer about Behind the shadows.Is he working on it?

Some words for zadum4ivii:
1.Thanks for new attack of Heavy beam cannon,maybe you can fix other weapons.(Balck hole cannon should not shoot nebula arcanum)
2.Why i cannot summon ocean mimic and sand mimic.I put a key in chest and nothing happened.
3.Ask Dr.Hummer about Behind the shadows.Is he working on it?
  • Yeah, but the attack isn't that good since the laser isn't shoot from the muzzle and it looks buggy because of it.
  • I know, it's Example Mod code bug, I've tried and in EM the chest summon doesn't work too.
  • Yeah, he does, that's why he isn't working on the mod right now :)

so i've tested a bit on the glacier monsters, and it seems that insanely op monsters still spawn both in normal mode and expert mode, whether single or multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom