Items True Terra Blade

Hey, guys! stop arguing about the "genre" of the sword, this is a waste of time and is not part of the theme that I wanted to propose OK?

I do not want to bring any quarrels with anyone and just want to know people's opinion on a certain topic. And, while you all consider this criticism somewhat constructive, I did not like it very much and I was offended by all of this.

Especially what you said, Baconfry.

I want everyone here to know one thing: when I said that this proposal or suggestion would be something totally new it was because the RECIPE to make the sword is different and original and because the STATISTICS are different from what everyone wrote in their different threads, OK???:indifferent:
If you were offended by Baconfry, the most level-headed and polite person here, then frankly there's not much point in making a thread at all.

Like Starfury, Enchanted Sword, Ice Blade, Ice Sickle, Frostbrand, Seedler, Beam Sword, Bladetongue, Death Sickle, True Excalibur, Chlorophyte Saber, Chlorophyte Claymore,
The Horseman's Blade, Christmas Tree Sword, Flying Dragon, True Night's Edge and probably something more doesn't. It's hardly possible to answer instead of OP.

P.S. Why "she"?
Enchanted sword, Arkhilias (?), Bee Keeper (?).

Anyway, quote time.

You know, it's a running gag to even mention seriously suggesting a "True Terra Blade" on these forums, and I...

Man, I've just been through so many of these "new True weapons" ideas that I don't even know what I can say on why this is a bad idea that I haven't said before. It's just an unoriginal idea and has failed so many times already that it's pretty obvious that it won't ever happen, regardless of the stats anyone gives it. Sure, the Arkhalis mode thing is a rather novel little concept you put in (though you are just grafting an existing mechanic and not doing something completely new), but the last thing Terraria players want these days is yet another overpowered weapon to grind for, and again, no one ever takes True Terra Blade suggestions seriously. I get that each content update to Terraria intentionally power-creeps the whole game so that there's more progression to go through, but in this particular case, it's unwarranted for the game and unwanted by the community. So no, I'm afraid I don't support your idea.
That doesn't apply perfectly, so I'll give my own 2 cents. This whole process involves
1. The process of obtaining a nights edge, aka something that you already have or a grind from pre-hardmode
2. An Excalibur
3. 3 broken hero swords (aka a rare drop from a rare mob not 1, not 2, but 3 times)
4. The martian madness
5. The moon lord, an average of about A DOZEN TIMES.

I will advise you to read this thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-make-suggestions-people-will-support.607/

-snip-
I do not want to bring any quarrels with anyone and just want to know people's opinion on a certain topic. And, while you all consider this criticism somewhat constructive, I did not like it very much and I was offended by all of this.

Especially what you said, Baconfry.
I want everyone here to know one thing: when I said that this proposal or suggestion would be something totally new it was because the RECIPE to make the sword is different and original and because the STATISTICS are different from what everyone wrote in their different threads, OK???:indifferent:

Just my two cents on this pseudo-rant. First off, if we go to the thread Mislic posted. A reply in the thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-blade.74041/#post-1657229 We can see that your suggestion isn't anywhere unique, in both terms of weapon and terms of recipe. Other people have had the idea. That isn't the point, however, just to point something out..
You've consistently shrugged off helpful commentary from people like Baconfry, who have made dozens of successful suggestions that people actually support. This reply came off as really hostile, so what's with it? Why keep defending something that is about as likely to be added into the game as a person in this forum community getting their own OC self insert in the game officially. Move on, make a new item and idea, and populate the forums with good things instead of 'oh no people don't like my stuff so their criticism is invalid'

Last edited:
And, while you all consider this criticism somewhat constructive, I did not like it very much and I was offended by all of this.
I’m sorry to hear that; I’m doing my best not to make it personal. To be fair my first reply was a bit spicy, so I apologize for that. However, I still don’t agree with the idea of a True Terra Blade. You may not like hearing this, but there are numerous problems with this thread, and it is our duty to point them out.

When done respectfully, this is called constructive criticism. It is not the same as simply agreeing with you. Constructive criticism means pointing out flaws in a way that lets the creator fix them and improve the creation.

In the case of this thread, there is actually very little room for constructive criticism for one main reason: you have not described how this weapon works, and that is the most important part of any weapon suggestion. The only thing we know about it is that it is called the True Terra Blade, it is crafted from an assortment of swords that are mostly unrelated to each other, and it does a very high amount of damage. None of these qualities are very appealing to the people who usually browse Player Suggestions, so I’m not surprised that the community’s response was negative.

Why don’t we start by describing how the True Terra Blade’s projectiles work? We can also discuss why the idea of a “True Terra Blade” is problematic, but if you’re adamant about retaining that part of your idea, then I guess it can’t be helped.

Hey people! do you really think that it is necessary to fight because the thread I made is identical to that of many people or similar, and also because I still have not thought of a projectile for the squared one?

Also I do not have all the time in the world to make great suggestions and complete as many here do. I sincerely do not think that my suggestions nor those of anyone in the entire Terraria Community forums should be implemented without the general consensus, that is, of everyone, because otherwise all would be dissatisfied with the acceptance of all good and bad suggestions.

Another thing I want to say is that I do not want to know if another person made a thread on the same sword that I or was identical since each one has a different and unique idea and one that should not be discarded.

u must have heard of it before
NO.
[doublepost=1543769439,1543769318][/doublepost]this arose in my head because the sword would be part of the saga of the swords that begin with a normal name and that when improved with a broken sword of the hero become the True sword.
It's simple.

Look at one thing: I took a look at at least 11 threads with a title (and only the title) similar to or equal to "True Terra Blade" and noticed several things:
1) None of the suggestions I looked at used exactly the same swords to construct it.
2) none of the suggested swords other than the Terrarian blade did the same damage as mine (In fact they did less than my sword).
3) Very few suggestions had sprites, and those that did not did not seem to have one in the future.
4) there were suggestions that the title was not the same, so the idea (content) was not the same and that means that no comparisons can be made in this regard.
I ask you to stop attacking me with these judgments and these convictions that I am the one who copied another person's thread.

Last edited:
A:You must have not looked hard enough
B:again, no one gives a crap about the exact damage, it’s the idea that counts,
C:And this thread has a sprite for it?
D:I don’t even understand what this is

Hey people! do you really think that it is necessary to fight because the thread I made is identical to that of many people or similar, and also because I still have not thought of a projectile for the squared one?

Also I do not have all the time in the world to make great suggestions and complete as many here do. I sincerely do not think that my suggestions nor those of anyone in the entire Terraria Community forums should be implemented without the general consensus, that is, of everyone, because otherwise all would be dissatisfied with the acceptance of all good and bad suggestions.

Another thing I want to say is that I do not want to know if another person made a thread on the same sword that I or was identical since each one has a different and unique idea and one that should not be discarded.
Well the only person "fighting" is you, and I implore you to stop because that kind of combative attitude is generally unwelcome here. I also think you're severely overthinking what constitutes a good suggestion as most do not take very much time at all to complete. It's the thought-process and presentation that counts, not the detail.

I'm not sure why you're so dead set on claiming your idea is unique but since plenty of evidence has already been posted to the contrary I see no need to pursue the matter further.

A:You must have not looked hard enough
B:again, no one gives a crap about the exact damage, it’s the idea that counts,
C:And this thread has a sprite for it?
D:I don’t even understand what this is
A:Was enough for me to realize that none, and repeating, NO suggestion carried the same swords in their recipe.
B:The damage is one of the big differences in this sword because when someone is going to make a suggestion practically nobody has the courage to suggest that the sword does more damage than the Meowmere, since it would be Overpowered (only from the point of view of all of them).
C:No, actually the thread doesn't, but it will.
D:If the title of a thread is different then the content is likely to be different as well. this in relation to mine.

A:Was enough for me to realize that none, and repeating, NO suggestion carried the same swords in their recipe.
B:The damage is one of the big differences in this sword because when someone is going to make a suggestion practically nobody has the courage to suggest that the sword does more damage than the Meowmere, since it would be Overpowered (only from the point of view of all of them).
C:No, actually the thread doesn't, but it will.
D:If the title of a thread is different then the content is likely to be different as well. this in relation to mine.
Because it would be overpowered and they know it.

Well the only person "fighting" is you, and I implore you to stop because that kind of combative attitude is generally unwelcome here. I also think you're severely overthinking what constitutes a good suggestion as most do not take very much time at all to complete. It's the thought-process and presentation that counts, not the detail.

I'm not sure why you're so dead set on claiming your idea is unique but since plenty of evidence has already been posted to the contrary I see no need to pursue the matter further.
Oh god.
[doublepost=1543774510,1543774387][/doublepost]
Because it would be overpowered and they know it.
But Terraria needs a sword that deals more damage than 200 Melee damage.
Also I think it's silly that the best sword of the game (which is dropped by a powerful entity) is themed by KITTENS?!
I think this game needs a much more pompous espda than "the sword of kittens". Something that shows the true power of a character when using a powerful sword.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom