Items True Terra Blade

>>Terrarian<<

Solar Pillar
Hello again folks!

I came back to talk about a sword that should be implemented in the game and although someone else has already suggested this I came to suggest something totally new:
I now present the True Terra Blade!
214217-b285154cd7939e07342f115c45c2f979.jpg
True%20Terra%20Blade%20sprite.png
Many thanks to @Huzbubber Tim for making this wonderful sprite!

This new sword will be stronger than all other swords in the game and is created with the following swords:
-Terra Blade
214219-46b2c24105eba8fc6c075d78ff78b8b8.jpg

-Influx Waver
214220-2edc88746b57ac732ea2c09d2bd8225c.jpg

-Star Wrath
214221-b535c7d707bede62b32b4110c323000f.jpg

-Meowmere
214222-ebf670b374d8f5af41718a4ca85ede52.jpg

-Broken Hero Sword
214223-63d9cac639a0bbc14b78ad2218a00d47.jpg

On an Ancient Manipulator.
The statistics are:
Damage(base): 250 Melee damage
Knockback: 7.5(very strong)
Critical stike chance: 5%
Use time: 9(fast)
Velocity: (I still haven't thought of any projectiles for the sword)
Rarity:
Sell: 30
$

does have autoswing and it's best modifier is Legendary.
What do you think?
Do you liked?

Attachments

• True Terra Blade sprite.png
    True Terra Blade sprite.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Terra Blade sprite.png
    Terra Blade sprite.png
    606 bytes · Views: 151
  • Influx Waver sprite.png
    Influx Waver sprite.png
    922 bytes · Views: 150
  • Star Wrath sprite.png
    Star Wrath sprite.png
    801 bytes · Views: 144
  • Meowmere sprite.png
    Meowmere sprite.png
    809 bytes · Views: 177
  • Broken Hero Sword sprite.png
    Broken Hero Sword sprite.png
    571 bytes · Views: 150
Last edited:
What I mean is that this exact idea has been suggested many times before, and while there's no rule against it (unlike ideas that call for a Cthulhu boss), it has received little to no support in any of the numerous "True Terra Blade" threads that it appeared in. You would have a better chance of gaining support if its mechanics/projectile behaviour were interesting and unique, but so far, that doesn't seem to be the case.

You may browse these search results (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?search/49306759/&q=true+terra+blade&o=date&c[title_only]=1) for more detailed explanations on why the majority of people I've encountered were against the idea of "a sword that is stronger than all other swords in the game".

This is not other suggestion referring the true terra blade.
You REALLY gonna argue on that here with me? Wow, just wow. You make even less sense to me now as you can't see the mild similarity despite the mindfully tweaked thread name. Anyway, the thread itself isn't that relevant, just the point.

:rolleyes:
[doublepost=1543622444,1543622268][/doublepost]
What I mean is that this exact idea has been suggested many times before, and while there's no rule against it (unlike ideas that call for a Cthulhu boss), it has received little to no support in any of the numerous "True Terra Blade" threads that it appeared in. You would have a better chance of gaining support if its mechanics/projectile behaviour were interesting and unique, but so far, that doesn't seem to be the case.

You may browse these search results (https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?search/49306759/&q=true+terra+blade&o=date&c[title_only]=1) for more detailed explanations on why the majority of people I've encountered were against the idea of "a sword that is stronger than all other swords in the game".

Did not you even read the full thread? or did you just pay attention to what I had written?

Baconfry, how could you?! You should have "read the full thread" instead of "just paying attention to what he had written"! Please be more adept in telepathy next time.

Baconfry, how could you?! You should have "read the full thread" instead of "just paying attention to what he had written"! Please be more adept in telepathy next time.
???

If you’re making fun of OP for not writing in perfect English, I think maybe you shouldn’t do that.

I’m not sure what’s going on between you two, but moving forward I think describing how the projectiles behave would be a step in the right direction. And to TerrarianGamer0527: keep in mind, we’re not trying to create something overpowered. This is a lesson you will want to learn quickly if you’re planning to spend more time here. Just think of it as practice.

The Sword is nice, but "True Terra Blade"? We don't need another "True" Weapon. And, technically, the Terra Blade alterady is "True". Look the crafting in the old versions (Mobile/OldGenConsole/3DS).
You can modify only the name of the sword, like "Last Blade"

???

If you’re making fun of OP for not writing in perfect English, I think maybe you shouldn’t do that.

I’m not sure what’s going on between you two, but moving forward I think describing how the projectiles behave would be a step in the right direction. And to TerrarianGamer0527: keep in mind, we’re not trying to create something overpowered. This is a lesson you will want to learn quickly if you’re planning to spend more time here. Just think of it as practice.
No his English's quite fine, it's about contradiction only. As for "lessons" and stuff - just checked his profile, turns out he's been here for a while and wrote quite an amount of posts. Yet it didn't help much, which is very sad.

P.S. This thread should be in the "Equipment" section.

I think she is used in the recipe because she fires a projectile too.
Like Starfury, Enchanted Sword, Ice Blade, Ice Sickle, Frostbrand, Seedler, Beam Sword, Bladetongue, Death Sickle, True Excalibur, Chlorophyte Saber, Chlorophyte Claymore,
The Horseman's Blade, Christmas Tree Sword, Flying Dragon, True Night's Edge and probably something more doesn't. It's hardly possible to answer instead of OP.

P.S. Why "she"?

I get it, I mean why it's called "she"? It's a sword.

This actually sounds kind of interesting, not too original, but better than most of other TTB proposals.
I've been considering making my own thread just to do the thing properly. I would have it fire faster than the other swords and fire spinning rainbow projectiles like the TNE every other swing, doing less damage than the Meowmere on the individual strikes.

Hey, guys! stop arguing about the "genre" of the sword, this is a waste of time and is not part of the theme that I wanted to propose OK?

I do not want to bring any quarrels with anyone and just want to know people's opinion on a certain topic. And, while you all consider this criticism somewhat constructive, I did not like it very much and I was offended by all of this.
I was offended by all of this.

Especially what you said, Baconfry.

I want everyone here to know one thing: when I said that this proposal or suggestion would be something totally new it was because the RECIPE to make the sword is different and original and because the STATISTICS are different from what everyone wrote in their different threads, OK???:indifferent:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom