Items True Terra Blade

Cats are awesome and also this sword is to powerful and why would you want this anyway. Tell you what this sounds more like a mod to me

Well, unwelcome as it maybe, here's my two cents.
Most of your arguments seem to be 'other suggestions are not identical to mine'. Let me tell you a story.
Back in kindergarten, I was drawing a picture of a house, and was just finishing up when I saw a classmate looking at my paper and drawing the exact same thing as me. I called him out on it, and he angrily proclaimed it was NOT the same picture, since the grass was longer in his drawing.
This is a very minor change that is meaningless to the whole perspective of the work. Based on what you're saying, since no one has had the IDENTICAL recipe and IDENTICAL statistics, this is entirely new. It takes much more than that to make a unique suggestion.
You're certainly welcome to voice what you want, but please be willing to accept criticism.
Also, the argument about the other post's sprites or lack thereof is meaningless as of now. You might claim to be adding sprites in the future, but until you do so, don't argue that their sprites aren't similar to your concept. Without any form of proof, it hurts your credibility.

Look, I accept criticism as long as it is constructive and does not hurt my feelings and if it is constructive it is very welcome and necessary to improve something that is missing from my suggestion or change something that is already there.

besides I was defending myself from a complaint that I am copying, being that I am not really (want you or not to believe) and I have several reasons for this.
[doublepost=1543779354,1543779276][/doublepost]I do not want anyone's bad, I just wanted to imprance something to the game and nothing more.

I think it's pointless to go on. None of what we say effects the devs decision so we might as well leave it be
[doublepost=1543779635,1543779532][/doublepost]If the developers want to add this then let them but us fighting doesn't do anything

For what it's worth, the idea of a "final" sword isn't all that awful of an idea, but it does face the problem of kind of being redundant. Once you've gotten the swords to craft this, you're already ridiculously powerful; it's mostly just a power trip. It's kinda cool to have something like this, but what need does it fill?

Look, I accept criticism as long as it is constructive and does not hurt my feelings and if it is constructive it is very welcome and necessary to improve something that is missing from my suggestion or change something that is already there.

besides I was defending myself from a complaint that I am copying, being that I am not really (want you or not to believe) and I have several reasons for this.
[doublepost=1543779354,1543779276][/doublepost]I do not want anyone's bad, I just wanted to imprance something to the game and nothing more.
Rejecting criticism because it hurts your feelings defeats the entire purpose of criticism.
I think there is a great possibility that this will be added. I'll try to be optimistic.
This shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the Suggestions Forum and I recommend you reread the guide that has been linked multiple times.

Each one has a unique idea? Dude use your freaking eyes to read, they are nearly all the same,
Stop being stubborn and accept it, it’s NOT ORIGINAL,
got any evidence that you didn’t copy it?
come on u must have heard of it before
@ThatRandomBuilderGuy, I can sense your frustration and I understand it, but if you’re getting so frustrated with a topic or member, I’d ask that you take a step back and rethink posts that are simply going to amplify an already frustrating thread. This sounds a bit accusatory and heated.

@TerrarianGamer0527, I don’t think that you copied anyone else’s suggestion, and from what I’ve seen - aside from a few borderline ones - the comments here have been mostly constructive. It’s a bummer when others don’t like a suggestion, but they’re all saying why they don’t like it as diplomatically as possible. If you like your suggestion that’s fine. Others may not, and that’s fine. It’s my hope that if this discussion continues that things will not be taken so personally, and that will depend a bit on you.

And for others - sometimes it may be beneficial to let your analysis of a suggestion go. If you’ve given all your good reasons and the discussion isn’t going anywhere good, you’ve done your best and that’s all you can do. Going in circles is rarely fun.

@ThatRandomBuilderGuy, I can sense your frustration and I understand it, but if you’re getting so frustrated with a topic or member, I’d ask that you take a step back and rethink posts that are simply going to amplify an already frustrating thread. This sounds a bit accusatory and heated.

@TerrarianGamer0527, I don’t think that you copied anyone else’s suggestion, and from what I’ve seen - aside from a few borderline ones - the comments here have been mostly constructive. It’s a bummer when others don’t like a suggestion, but they’re all saying why they don’t like it as diplomatically as possible. If you like your suggestion that’s fine. Others may not, and that’s fine. It’s my hope that if this discussion continues that things will not be taken so personally, and that will depend a bit on you.

And for others - sometimes it may be beneficial to let your analysis of a suggestion go. If you’ve given all your good reasons and the discussion isn’t going anywhere good, you’ve done your best and that’s all you can do. Going in circles is rarely fun.
I'm with @Unit One I think it's getting a little personal and bitter

I think I might know how to fix the image. If Huzbubber Tim sent you the image via private message, that image will not be visible to anyone who is not included in the conversation.

So you should right-click the image, save it to Downloads, and upload it separately by editing the main post and clicking “more options”, where you should be able to upload it.

I think I might know how to fix the image. If Huzbubber Tim sent you the image via private message, that image will not be visible to anyone who is not included in the conversation.

So you should right-click the image, save it to Downloads, and upload it separately by editing the main post and clicking “more options”, where you should be able to upload it.
Better to upload it to any image-hosting site then drag it in.

Back
Top Bottom