tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this mod remove the Crimson? I've tried making, like, over 20 worlds and not a single world with crimson.
Am I stupid? Or is it simply not here anymore? I couldn't even play the mod yet because of this :c

Does this mod remove the Crimson? I've tried making, like, over 20 worlds and not a single world with crimson.
Am I stupid? Or is it simply not here anymore? I couldn't even play the mod yet because of this :c
a bug in this version of the mod
(one person create a Crimson world but looks like it is 1 in 1000 or something)

a bug in this version of the mod
(one person create a Crimson world but looks like it is 1 in 1000 or something)
Okay, this is a known bug for Ulterraria, but they will not fix it. It is not out of hate, they don't want to put out too many patches for simple bugs they will fix in 1.3.They would rather make a huge patch than tons of tiny ones.

Okay, this is a known bug for Ulterraria, but they will not fix it. It is not out of hate, they don't want to put out too many patches for simple bugs they will fix in 1.3.They would rather make a huge patch than tons of tiny ones.
plus they are moving to tmodloader as soon as worldgen is supported, so updating it now will just waste time.

well now, it seems there are mod ports everywhere, and when this one is ported to tmodloader, there is going to be so much stuff to do... its quite intimidating to be honest, i just hope i remember how to play the vanilla game now, such a shame avalon may never get a tmodloader port though :(

I bet y'all are thinking 'oh no are they dead oh no....................'
Well, maybe. But that's the difficult part. Nobody knows.

All I can say is that porting is moving on slowly and were all arguing about 1.3 here. So uh.. no. Were not dead (yet).

I bet y'all are thinking 'oh no are they dead oh no....................'
Well, maybe. But that's the difficult part. Nobody knows.

All I can say is that porting is moving on slowly and were all arguing about 1.3 here. So uh.. no. Were not dead (yet).
aww hell, i still have to wait to hear the high tide music again(standalones seem to break on my end right now).

Don't give up guys! :)
MY BIOMES ARE STILL WAITING TO BE MADE :redspin::redspin::redspin:
But in fact, give yourself some time and just do your work whenever you want to do, but please, dont stop now. :red:

shhh my child
dont ruin it for everyone else
the only thing i wanna see in terms of new content is downloads for the new music... plz make it happen, my thirst for modded terraria music has me scavenging through everything, all i have right now is tremors music spoiler, which was made in a oddly similar style to how 1.3's martian madness music spoiler was shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom