Biomes & Nature Underground Dynasty

Was it worth the read?

• Total voters
This... looks pretty damn cool. I wonder: how large will these biomes be? If they're just a little bit bigger than the mushroom biome, wouldn't that make Dynasty Wood much harder to get a lot of? I personally LOVE Dynasty Wood, so for me it would be a downer if I can't make a Dynasty Wood base as easily anymore. If you ask me I'd say that the Traveling Merchant should still sell Dynasty Wood at the same time as it can be found in your biome. To me the exclusive wood type of this biome seems to be Bamboo anyway, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

A Leaf Blower that shoots Sakura petals as a Pre Hardmode equivalent?
Now that sounds cool. The only change I would make to this would be to make it somewhat stronger than the Leaf Blower and acquired Post-Plantera. Yes, I want it to be an upgrade, not a Pre-HM version. Why? Cus Sakura-Petals are beautiful. :3

2 people didn't want updates

//shuddup or I'll slap you Mangle

OT: I know I've already said this, but I really love this!

Maybe animal furs will be on the walls? The traveling merchant will need a new inventory though, and i love the ginseng idea!

I had read this when it first came out but forgot to comment on it, dude I kinda want to make multiple accounts and spam this thread with support to get this implemented that's how much I love it. I want to fight Samurai armor, run from Demon masks, and see a raccoon fly.

Awesme suggestion, and I'm looking forward to see where it goes. If it does, I certainly understand procrastination :/

I think I'll sprite you a bunch of stuff that I want to see added, because as fantastic as this is, it's still lacking.

edit:
kitsune sprite.png

there's a thing.

Last edited:
I just went ahead and completed the first thing, because I had it thought out. I also came home sick, so I have nothing better to do :/

Kitsune
kitsune sprite.png

-Health: 1500
-Damage: 60
-defense: 24

Kitsunes are a somewhat rare hardmode enemy, it spawns at about the same rate as Wyverns. It has a similar AI to unicorns, but is able to teleport like Chaos Elementals. They have orange teleporting particles and leave behind an aftertrail. Upon death, they vanish in a puff of smoke, and drop 1-3 fox tails. These guys only start spawning after one mech boss is defeated.

Fox Tail
Fox Tail.png

-Material: used to craft a magic weapon and a set of wings

Book of Nine Tales
Book.png

-damage: 52
-knockback: 5
-mana: 20
-velocity: 17
-use time: 12
-shoots a volley of 9 bolts that can either bounce or penetrate once.

crafted with: 9 fox tails, and one spell tome

Tail Wings
Tail Wings.png

-160% flight power
-the tails swivel like a propeller when you fly with them

crafted with: 2 fox tails and 20 souls of flight

Last edited:
I just went ahead and completed the first thing, because I had it thought out. I also came home sick, so I have nothing better to do :/

Kitsune
View attachment 32552
-Health: 1000
-Damage: 60
-defense: 24

Kitsunes are a somewhat rare hardmode enemy, it spawns at about the same rate as Wyverns. It has a similar AI to unicorns, but is able to teleport like Chaos Elementals. They have orange teleporting particles and leave behind an aftertrail. Upon death, they vanish in a puff of smoke, and drop 1-3 fox tails. These guys only start spawning after one mech boss is defeated.

Fox Tail
View attachment 32558
-Material: used to craft a magic weapon and a set of wings

Book of Nine Tales
View attachment 32559
-damage: 52
-knockback: 5
-mana: 20
-velocity: 17
-use time: 12
-shoots a volley of 9 bolts that can either bounce or penetrate once.

crafted with: 9 fox tails, and one spell tome

Tail Wings
View attachment 32572
-160% flight power
-the tails swivel like a propeller when you fly with them

crafted with: 2 fox tails and 20 souls of flight

Think soul of light fits in the book of nine tails spell

I think I deserve those points now.
DING DING DING
40089637.jpg

Alright then. I'm just a little bit sad that the Memory Potion didn't get mentioned much in the replies. That's essentially wearing two armor sets at once, everyone. That's gotta get some gears turning, at least a little bit.

DING DING DING
40089637.jpg

Alright then. I'm just a little bit sad that the Memory Potion didn't get mentioned much in the replies. That's essentially wearing two armor sets at once, everyone. That's gotta get some gears turning, at least a little bit.
I think it should be in a separate thread.

I'm just a little bit sad that the Memory Potion didn't get mentioned much in the replies.
Turtle + Beetle Shell. Boom. DG needs to be buffed. I don't really know what you're looking for - as far as I know, there aren't any terribly powerful armor combos.

Turtle + Beetle Shell. Boom. DG needs to be buffed. I don't really know what you're looking for - as far as I know, there aren't any terribly powerful armor combos.
Just an odd theory of mine, but wouldn't Thorns Potion + Beetle Shell do the same thing?

Back
Top Bottom