Biomes & Nature Underground Dynasty

Was it worth the read?

• Total voters
I think it's the letter. 和 is more like a concept and have vast meanings in Japanese. It means friendly, summation, mixing and also represents Japan itself. Currently, it's like using a religious symbol with no attentions. I usually enjoy those orientalism but this one made me Kermit face. But never mind, it's suggestion and Red can handle that kind of stuff when they use it.

「和」と書けてダメなら、なに書けばいい? 永?全?古?

大事のことなら、変わります。

I knew the character represents Japan itself, but if it comes off as irreverent, I'll change it to something else. And pardon my Portuguese up there, I couldn't pass up an opportunity like that. Grammer check, pleas.

From its usage, you can use 匠 (meister) or 工 (crafting) but I don't know its actual concept. Seems there are some mystic motif, can you explain it?

大事のことなら、変わります。
Oh, oh, and this. Excuse me, I didn't read with attention.

大事ことなら、変わります

「和」と書くのがダメなら、なに書けばいい? 永?全?古?
大事ことなら変えます

Corrected some points but it's good. I can understand what you meant. Just awkward a little.

The symbol for "crafting" looks good. Pretty easy to incorporate, too. I can't sprite until my new computer arrives, but I'll do my best when it does.

Maybe I could consider 作?

Is it okay to focus on the carpenter part? 作 reminds smaller stuff. It's okay but not like a work with mill or saw.

Maybe I should note that "meister" also means the Creeper from MC as slang. You can take advantage of or avoid it.

The Jade Spear looks a bit like the Blade of Grass's spear counter part.
YAY JAPAN STUFF YAAAAHHHHHHH
Ok maybe I was a bit over excited.

How would the memory potion work with your new suggestion about armor set bonuses?
My first thought is that it probably wouldn't, and so we'd have to think of more potion ideas to replace it.

But it's also possible to change the Memory buff so that the penalties for wearing an incomplete armor set are less severe.

But it's also possible to change the Memory buff so that the penalties for wearing an incomplete armor set are less severe.
Maybe have the same upper limit (no way I'm attacking with 5 petals per attack) but if you had one armor set with 2 pieces of chlorophyte and one turtle and the other armor set having one piece of chlorophyte and two pieces of orichalum you gain the full chlorophyte armor set bonus with the two partial set bonuses. If you equipped another piece of chlorophyte in the second set it would give no benefit. Just my idea.

:dryadnaughty:
They are a symbol of good luck, but it might be bordering on the obscene considering that, you know, they actually are balls. That kind.

And yes, inb4 scarecrow tells me to hurry the hell up with updating this thing
i suck at this
someone teach me how to sprite again
Oh yeah, that.
th

Back
Top Bottom