IC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures (but its roleplaying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In a tech shop. Why couldn't they put it in an airport or an air base. But they chose a tech shop. With pedestrians nearby."

"Hey, I've seen a giant corruption monster DJ for a party before. I'm sure you've seen weirder than a ship in a tech store also."

"Hey, I've seen a giant corruption monster DJ for a party before. I'm sure you've seen weirder than a ship in a tech store also."
"Hey, at least I've seen them in a logical-"
Screenshot-2019-7-11.png

"Hell no. To the no no no."

*kirby uses his star and accidentally crash lands on rikter*

"Owww"

*kirby laughs*
(this color is tiff this color is tuff)

"Kirby! We thought you were gone forever!"

"Rikter, what brings you here?"

((im asuming you've watched a bit of the Right Back At Cha anime, right?))
((edit, green didn't come up in the talking text oof))

Last edited:
Kirby: *shows his UI and shows he still has 4 lifes left*

Rikter: How do you know my name? also, I'm here because I wanted to get some coffee, and some "divine voice" told me the events of Elder srolls oblivion when I already played it.

((Wait... I thought that your char would know Tiff, Tuff, and all of Cappy town.

I have made a mistake in my calculations.))

((the coffee machine in his house broke, he just moved in the city))

"Welp, I'm going home" *kirby just leaves*

*in his house, making a new armor set called the DSX armor (stands for dimensional skirmishing xyphobium) (xyphobium is a made up ore I made)*

"this new armor set is cool and provides exceptional stat bonuses and defense"

after realizing that there nothing of use to him there, Nosako enters his f-16 and takes off, again. this time being sure to not somehow accidentally land

*Yeets Lolbit and her stuff out of here until when needed.*
you yeet yourself into space, yeeting yourself into a black hole. Good job! Make another character

You yeet yourself into Siccle's window, breaking it.

"Hey!" i run over to my apartment, getting into it.
"Oh arcoos, now he's gotta fix it"
I pull out my phone, the size of a small tablet. "Hey, Arcoos, this dude just yeeted my window"
(this is on the phone, you cant hear it enless said) "Just make another one."
"Thats a temporary fix, plus, the window that broke isn't a red one, no way it wouldn't look suspicious"
"Ugh, steve might have some. Doubt it, he's been in the end."
"Aight, just fix it soon."
"ok, i'll get to you when i got the glass"
"Goodbye!"
click

"Im going back to wrok, cya"
I realise that none of the other people at my work have been working.
"*sigh* guys, yall NEED to actually be working when im not allowed. You guys ALWAYS slack off when im not around because you know i cant get yall fired if im not there."
I start walking around, making sure nobody needs help

You see a list. It reads:
"Needs: about 5 tons of food
Omega Healing Potions
Parts for ship:
Engine
Shield
Sans
Optionals:
Working game consoles of every generation
Controllers and cords to use such consoles

you yeet yourself into space, yeeting yourself into a black hole. Good job! Make another character

You yeet yourself into Siccle's window, breaking it.

"Hey!" i run over to my apartment, getting into it.
"Oh arcoos, now he's gotta fix it"
I pull out my phone, the size of a small tablet. "Hey, Arcoos, this dude just yeeted my window"
(this is on the phone, you cant hear it enless said) "Just make another one."

"Thats a temporary fix, plus, the window that broke isn't a red one, no way it wouldn't look suspicious"
"Ugh, steve might have some. Doubt it, he's been in the end."

"Aight, just fix it soon."
"ok, i'll get to you when i got the glass"

"Goodbye!"
click

"Im going back to wrok, cya"
I realise that none of the other people at my work have been working.
"*sigh* guys, yall NEED to actually be working when im not allowed. You guys ALWAYS slack off when im not around because you know i cant get yall fired if im not there."
I start walking around, making sure nobody needs help
*Noeps everything because Animus was the one who was yeeting, and because you think Lolbit yeeted themselves, it negates everything you said here so nope, also Lolbit goes back to their world safely because life and I exist.*

*Noeps everything because Animus was the one who was yeeting, and because you think Lolbit yeeted themselves, it negates everything you said here so nope, also Lolbit goes back to their world safely because life and I exist.*
When you land, you see a yeetmeister 2000, which yeets you into Siccles window. The thing still happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom