OOC Unknown World (OOC)

Name: Ein
Nickname: N/A
Species: Avali
Personality: Really shifty guy (yes, he's had some dealings in the black market) but for the most part is usually an okay person, save for being an impulsive liar. Often tries to talk himself out of situations rather than fighting but if he has to, he will.
Backstory: Goes against Avali norms since he's not much a pack type, it's kind of unknown as to how he's still sane and not a schizophrenic mess from having no packmates. For the most part however, he's just another one of those orphan types and has had a relatively not-so-legal history.
Equipment: Customized P-SR/HAL-01 "Fragarach" (note: already an illegal weapon), carbon inserts in the clothes to keep himself from getting badly hurt. Otherwise wears a standard white and orange trenchcoat with a similarly colored cloak and goggles.
Abilities:
Extreme Cold Resistance (comes with the species)
Ability to attack from a distance or close up (since the Fragarach is capable of turning from a sniper rifle to a spear/sword hybrid)
Swift footed
Lightweight (both an advantage and disadvantage)
Weaknesses:
Heat (you guys know what that means)
Lightweight (trust me, you can take him and throw him against a wall if you want to)
Appearance:
Accepted.

Well, there's a city in the north that's populated by avali, so that would probably make the most sense for you to start, however the only person that has characters there is Agent Sandstorm.
The other places that have characters are:
James' house.
The western tower.
The eastern tower.

I hate advertising, but Dragonwolf and I collaborated on an RP together.
Considering this (the thread I'm posting this in) is his own RP, it's probably safe to put here.

Could people post here more often on their own? Because as much as I am kind of required for some things (such as the undead group), there is still the other group.

Sorry, I just have writer's block problems at the moment, I'll try to post more often here later today.

I've been working on updating the first post, but I'd like to know whether or not anyone wants the character limit to be increased.

Back
Top Bottom