• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader VapeRPG Alpha v0.3

Should the skill tree get more linear? (only one prerequisite for every skill)

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

rhys_blades

Terrarian
having an issue, I receive my 5 stat points whenever I level up but don't get a skill point (I got the skill point you start with but after that nothing)

fractalxx

Terrarian
Good job so far. Yet to play it.
Want to see how spellscroll system will play out in your interation.
If I manage to graduate from college now, I'll roll out the update during the summer.

having an issue, I receive my 5 stat points whenever I level up but don't get a skill point (I got the skill point you start with but after that nothing)
I've yet to encounter this issue. Could you provide more details about the bug? (other mods you're using, etc.)

Ryushusupercat

Terrarian
The two stat selections for the RPG window often refuse to scroll down, making it impossible for me to select (and upgrade) anything below the Vitality and Max Minions stats. I'm not sure if it's just being finicky or if it's an actual bug, because sometimes the scroll wheel does work just fine.

Last edited:

Ryushusupercat

Terrarian
Also, will this mod eventually include support for those who want to play a Thrower/Rogue class? It covers Melee, Magic, Summoner, and Ranged damage, but not Throwing damage.

fractalxx

Terrarian
The two stat selections for the RPG window often refuse to scroll down, making it impossible for me to select (and upgrade) anything below the Vitality and Max Minions stats. I'm not sure if it's just being finicky or if it's an actual bug, because sometimes the scroll wheel does work just fine.
I'll look into this bug. What's your resolution?

Also, will this mod eventually include support for those who want to play a Thrower/Rogue class? It covers Melee, Magic, Summoner, and Ranged damage, but not Throwing damage.
At some point I started to implement the thrower class (there are some bits in the code), but for some reason I put it aside. I'll include them in the next update along with the other new features.

fractalxx

Terrarian
The resolution I'm using is 1536x800, windowed
Weird, I tested everything in the lowest possible resolution (800x600) and everything worked fine. The only problem I know of is that you have to click in the scrollable panel first (to make it become "focused") to make scrolling working. Isn't that the case with your issue as well?

Ryushusupercat

Terrarian
Weird, I tested everything in the lowest possible resolution (800x600) and everything worked fine. The only problem I know of is that you have to click in the scrollable panel first (to make it become "focused") to make scrolling working. Isn't that the case with your issue as well?
I've tried clicking in the scrollable panel, and it's still not scrolling for me.

Joe Dolca

Golem
Is it intentional that items with rarity can't be reforged? And that mana crystals and heart crystals are useless? (aside from heart lanterns)

Also, is it possible to get a guide that says what each stat does? I am noticing a little health increase with Strength, so it leads me to believe each stat has multiple associated bonuses

Top Bottom