OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ryvare
Hex color: FFFFFF
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity (But also kinda void?)
Alliance: Purity
Appearance: A ragged skeleton, covered in rotting armor and moss that shimmers like starlight...
Specialization: Swordsmanship
Magic/Technology ratio: 30/15
Abilities: Light dark magic (Mostly restraining stuff)
Weapons, armor, tools: A rusted sword, battered steel armor, and a decaying shield.
Strengths: Expert Swordsmanship, extremely persistent in goals.
Weaknesses: His curse is similar enough to Voidtouch that he is somewhat attached to the Hivemind. This also causes him to have their weaknesses, albeit to a lesser extent. Rather brittle.

Backstory: Once a mighty warrior, Ryvare was slain not by a blade, but by the dying gasp of a wizard. But although he deserved nothing but a peaceful ending, Fate had other plans. Whether intentional or not, the wizard had done something to Ryvare. A moss slowly grew over his remains, until he walked once more. Feared as a monster, he wandered aimlessly, until Fate once again reared its head, and dragged him to another world...
I mean. I want to accept it.

I just need to decide if I wanna allow void and purity characters to exist, and how all that would work.

You can see how this has the potential to break things, right?

I mean. I want to accept it.

I just need to decide if I wanna allow void and purity characters to exist, and how all that would work.

You can see how this has the potential to break things, right?
Yes, but I'm trying for less if "he's both" and more "he is definitely Purity leaning, he's just unfortunately glued to Void".

If it don't work, it don't work. I can always cook up something new.

Name: Christopher Evan Twilightdust
Nickname (Optional): Chris
Age: Normally in RPs I’d have her be 9, but for this RP I’m gonna have her be 14 like in Survival of the Fastest.
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Friendly, and really smart, but not too great at social interaction and is prone to focusing too hard on her projects sometimes.
Equipment: I’m just gonna call it a Mega Buster from Mega Man because that’s pretty much what it is.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Extremely skilled with technology, and oddly good at surviving harsh situations for some reason. Whenever someone asks her about this all she tells them is that she’s had some past experience.
Weaknesses: Physically frail, and also not too great at dealing with magical attacks.
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
VR Stuff:
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity
Alliance: Pure
Specialization: Tech/Ranged combat, but does have some skills at close range.
Magic/Technology ratio: 0% M, 60% T
Homeworld: Floralis
Text Color: #182286
Reason there's specifically "VR Stuff" in this one is it's easier for me to not use the full template for a description unless that template was the first description of the character as a whole.
And yes, Anisha will also be added soon, I just haven't used Chris in a while and she's basically Esther but tech instead of magic.

Name: Christopher Evan Twilightdust
Nickname (Optional): Chris
Age: Normally in RPs I’d have her be 9, but for this RP I’m gonna have her be 14 like in Survival of the Fastest.
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Friendly, and really smart, but not too great at social interaction and is prone to focusing too hard on her projects sometimes.
Equipment: I’m just gonna call it a Mega Buster from Mega Man because that’s pretty much what it is.
Abilities: N/A
Strengths: Extremely skilled with technology, and oddly good at surviving harsh situations for some reason. Whenever someone asks her about this all she tells them is that she’s had some past experience.
Weaknesses: Physically frail, and also not too great at dealing with magical attacks.
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
VR Stuff:
Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): Purity
Alliance: Pure
Specialization: Tech/Ranged combat, but does have some skills at close range.
Magic/Technology ratio: 0% M, 60% T
Homeworld: Floralis
Text Color: #182286
Reason there's specifically "VR Stuff" in this one is it's easier for me to not use the full template for a description unless that template was the first description of the character as a whole.
And yes, Anisha will also be added soon, I just haven't used Chris in a while and she's basically Esther but tech instead of magic.
Also, approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom