OOC Voidtouched Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should bold text colors in my color list for gradients to show which I use on mobile...

Name: Anisha
Nickname (Optional): Quill (this is the name most people know him by)
Species: Human
Appearance: (General reference, I’ll try to draw him soon)
Quill.png

Personality: Honestly? I don’t know either.
Equipment: Can use his cape to fly, and also has a harp. Uses a staff most of the time, but also has a small scythe. (What I mean with that is something I can best describe by just saying what I said in Ocen’s description: “Best way I can describe his weapons is to just call them small scythes that also kinda work like pocket knives”)
Abilities: Until I figure out the earth magic thing, he’ll only use Wind and Water magic.
Quality: Guardian: Anisha can create a sort of barrier in front of an ally that absorbs attacks and passes the damage to him. If he takes too much damage in a short period of time from using this, he passes out, and he will feel weak when he gets close to that limit.
Strengths: General mobility skills
Weaknesses: Quick to act in some situations
Known Backstory (Optional): Lol even I don’t have any idea
Other: Has a pet Krill for some reason. Its name is Hugie, but it also responds to the names Krillstopher (Pronounced “Krill-stop-her”) (Responds to this very reluctantly and will likely give you a death glare if you call it this) and Dea.
Text Color: #799891

Name: Anisha
Nickname (Optional): Quill (this is the name most people know him by)
Species: Human
Appearance: (General reference, I’ll try to draw him soon)
View attachment 412137
Personality: Honestly? I don’t know either.
Equipment: Can use his cape to fly, and also has a harp. Uses a staff most of the time, but also has a small scythe. (What I mean with that is something I can best describe by just saying what I said in Ocen’s description: “Best way I can describe his weapons is to just call them small scythes that also kinda work like pocket knives”)
Abilities: Until I figure out the earth magic thing, he’ll only use Wind and Water magic.
Quality: Guardian: Anisha can create a sort of barrier in front of an ally that absorbs attacks and passes the damage to him. If he takes too much damage in a short period of time from using this, he passes out, and he will feel weak when he gets close to that limit.
Strengths: General mobility skills
Weaknesses: Quick to act in some situations
Known Backstory (Optional): Lol even I don’t have any idea
Other: Has a pet Krill for some reason. Its name is Hugie, but it also responds to the names Krillstopher (Pronounced “Krill-stop-her”) (Responds to this very reluctantly and will likely give you a death glare if you call it this) and Dea.
Text Color: #799891
KRILL

ACCEPTED

Indeed
We have so far:
L U I G I
Smol krill who gives anyone that calls it Krillstopher a death glare
Potential meme if I end up adding April or Alain
And more!
I am now imagining the krill with a comically large angry eyebrow V thing.

Name: Shromp and Shlam

Hex color: CCCCCC

Void or Purity (if void, originally void or corrupted?): SHRIMP. (Purity)

Alliance: WHICHEVER SIDE DOESN'T EAT SHRIMP (purity)
Appearance: A roughly 8 foot tall silver robot with purple lights, and 2 arms that can morph into various weapons. The head is vaguely crustacean-like. It has two large sphere eyes that jut out of it’s head, along with a few mechanical tentacles of sorts in front of it’s elongated face. The shrimp suspended in water inside is literally a normal :red: shrimp with a few mechanical parts on it’s back.

Specialization: SCREAMING LOUDLY AT PEOPLE, also, mainly combat at range. Does surprisingly well under water.

Magic/Technology ratio: 0% magic, 80% tech
Abilities: The shrimp is pretty smart, and also pretty loud.

Weapons, armor, tools: The shrimp itself cannot do anything but control the mech, yell loudly, and be decently good at thinking. Besides that, it can control a literal small mechsuit with morphable hands.

Strengths: mechsuit is good at handling combat at near any range, shrimp is really smart AND GOOD AT LOUDLY TALKING.

Weaknesses: Shromp is literally a shrimp. If the mechsuit is broken, he can literally die by getting stepped on. This also makes it very hard for Shromp to repair his mech if it’s out of commission. The mech itself isn’t super well designed for melee combat, but it can manage.

(optional) backstory: Some of the first test subjects for cognitive improvement technologies were shrimp, however, nobody expected them to gain THAT much intelligence. These shrimp were then used to form an advanced military battalion by giving them small mechs to control. Some of them continued to amass knowledge, a few even managing to figure out how to create wormholes..

homeworld: unknown

SHRIMP MECCCCHHHH

This mech and shrimp duo is going to be vile.

Literally Jack and BT, except Jack is a loud shrimp and BT is the size of a large person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom