Wacky NPCs Mod

I came up with another NPC idea, Dungeon's Architect/Designer/Engineer.

Since there are 3 dungeon types in the game it's impossible to get some types of furniture in a single world. The NPC would give you a way to buy these pieces of furniture without needing to go to different worlds.

There are 2 problems I see with this idea. The first is that he wouldn't be very useful to someone uninterested in building things and the second is the lack of space in the shop.Since each dungeon set has 16 uncraftable items if you combine all 3 sets and the 4 gothic items you will have 52 items which goes over the shop limit. I came up with 3 ways to fix this problem
  1. Three NPC's - Instead one NPC that would sell all furniture, the 3 dungeon sets would be divided among 3 NPC's
  2. A menu similar to the one that the Architect and Brewer from the AlchemistNPC mod
  3. The NPC wouldn't sell you the stuff from the dungeon set in your world
Additionlly I came up with some potential lore for the NPC. The NPC used to be the person that designed the dungeon but died before it could be completed, he was somehow able to resist the curse and now lives as a peaceful skeleton in the dungeon.

@Flor3nce2456
That looks pretty interesting, but, so, would she sell (or trade) only those things? I mean, quest fish bowls? That's cool for building' deco, but would other players find her useful? also, so, would she be an NPC appearing like skeleton merchant does? that is good for she wouldn't take up a housing slot, but bad if you need her and she's just not appearing.
Also, if she should be a water dwelling NPC - which would be awesome! - she likely would need a special AI. and I have no idea how to code that, I would be happy with some help...

@Quba
I kinda like the lore behind that! But this one also sounds like a not really important town NPC, when paired up with some other mods. I mean, I'm pretty sure the architect in alchemist NPCs sells all 3 variants of dungeon bricks, and I think Chad'sfurni makes all dungeon furnitures craftable from dungeon bricks. which sounds like the best approach I think, because, seriously, why aren't they're craftable, when the stuff missing from the sets (chests, sinks, toilets) are craftable from those bricks.
So, and interesting idea, but I wonder how useful that would be. The furnitures being craftable from the respective bricks sounds easier and more convinient.

@Quba
I kinda like the lore behind that! But this one also sounds like a not really important town NPC, when paired up with some other mods. I mean, I'm pretty sure the architect in alchemist NPCs sells all 3 variants of dungeon bricks, and I think Chad'sfurni makes all dungeon furnitures craftable from dungeon bricks. which sounds like the best approach I think, because, seriously, why aren't they're craftable, when the stuff missing from the sets (chests, sinks, toilets) are craftable from those bricks.
So, and interesting idea, but I wonder how useful that would be. The furnitures being craftable from the respective bricks sounds easier and more convinient.
The Architect does sell the bricks after Skeletron but the furniture mod doesn't add any recepies (unless I downloaded the wrong mod). I agree that adding recepies would be better but then unless you have the AlchemistNPC or some other mod that would give you them you would be locked from getting the other sets

The Architect does sell the bricks after Skeletron but the furniture mod doesn't add any recepies (unless I downloaded the wrong mod). I agree that adding recepies would be better but then unless you have the AlchemistNPC or some other mod that would give you them you would be locked from getting the other sets
Hmm, I'm pretty sure some mod allows to craft them. I think it's Chad'sfurni, but can be it's something else...?
Well, yeah, I guess without the architect - or other mods selling them - it's difficult to aquire them. are there no mods that allows them to be crafted from each other? Like, that might would be also quite practical.
Like, I mean, if all the furnitures would be craftable, the only stuff that that NPC would sell are the dungeon bricks, which is really too few for a shop... hmm... (not counting gothic furnitures, but that's not even a full set...)

Hmm, I'm pretty sure some mod allows to craft them. I think it's Chad'sfurni, but can be it's something else...?
Well, yeah, I guess without the architect - or other mods selling them - it's difficult to aquire them. are there no mods that allows them to be crafted from each other? Like, that might would be also quite practical.
Like, I mean, if all the furnitures would be craftable, the only stuff that that NPC would sell are the dungeon bricks, which is really too few for a shop... hmm... (not counting gothic furnitures, but that's not even a full set...)
I checked again, turns out that I forgot to enable the mod after downloading it, It does add recepies

I came up with something for the Cyber girl to do (I'm not a fan of this idea but I might as well put it here), she could be turned into a Space girl. The design of the Cyber girl already shares colors with the alien technology from the martian maddness event and The Cyber is already a futuristic place so she could fit in without many changes to her design. She would probably sell some space related stuff and maybe some martian stuff after you beat the event (I'm assuming that she would arrive if you have meteorite in your inventory). I didn't really think about what she would exactly sell so I'm not sure if she would be useful.

I came up with something for the Cyber girl to do (I'm not a fan of this idea but I might as well put it here), she could be turned into a Space girl. The design of the Cyber girl already shares colors with the alien technology from the martian maddness event and The Cyber is already a futuristic place so she could fit in without many changes to her design. She would probably sell some space related stuff and maybe some martian stuff after you beat the event (I'm assuming that she would arrive if you have meteorite in your inventory). I didn't really think about what she would exactly sell so I'm not sure if she would be useful.
That's not exactly her role though, as for martians, there could be just martian NPC selling such stuff, but I do think there there is already such in one mod...

But, I talked with someone the other day who helped out with coding some stuff before too, and she said she's trying something very cool to work, which I'm wondering about since long time, something on the line of the entities spawned by bird houses and the like in Chad'sfurni. if we could get that to work for NPCs, it would be the ultimate way for deco NPCs. - although without help with spriting too, I don't think I would actually go for making tons of such NPCs, like walking variants for all the guards or such, because there are tons already, and town NPCs' spritesheets are insane...

However if that would work, I probably would try to make such for the Cyber fangirl, so players can have her as an NPC loitering around, even if she has nothing to sell. But it still would be much better if there just would be Cyber biome.

Some other things that came to my mind, thinking more what magic could be done with such NPCs

• Sleepy guard. this one would look like probably like the standard iron armor halberdier guy, but he's always sleeping. he should have a stationary AI. he wouldn't say anything useful, nor sell anything, but could have quests, like, (again, there are all theories and brainstorming and stuff, I need serious help with coding anything like that!)
    he has a "listen to sleeptalk" or whatever button, and if you do that, he'll say stuff like "Mumble, mumble... burger... mumble..." and if you bring him a burger he'll take that and give you some reward. one quest a day, like the angler.
    It wouldn't be perticularly tough to complete his "quests" with the waiter/waitress around, but it still could be kinda funny. obviously, his rewards should be little, because completing the quests are easy. it's more like "just for fun"

• The Crimson Kitchen! Some pionted it out again and talked about how interesting is that the crimson fangirl talks about something like that, and how that might looks like, etc.
    it would be likely lots of work to implement, because it needs all sorts of stuff, like tinkering with worldgen too, but

so, how about, it's a small structure, generated upon worldgen. somewhere in the cavern layer. the walls or something might be invalid for housing, so town NPCs won't move in there. it would have 2 rooms, one with shadewood tables and chairs and such, and another that might has stuff like a cauldron (the halloween variant) and a meat grinder and such, which can be looted from there, if one wants.
    aaand, the 1st room would have a special furniture, like a modified bar or something which spawns a town NPC like entity that wanders around it, the Crimson Kitchen's Barkeep.

crimson kitchen barkeep.png

his face (lol) wouldn't show up on the map not to tell where the mysterious restaurant is.
    questionable if he would have actual quotes (what would he say then?) or just things like face monster roar "graaaaaah" and stuff like "-face monster noises-" XD

he would probably sell some unique foodstuff that has special properties, like, dunno, temporary immunity to ichor & cursed flames, or such, and his stuff cost restaurant vouchers, just like the waiter's shop.
    crimson delight.png

(this is just a crimson and ichor colored recolor of the golden delight, just as some placeholder for concept)

(alternatively, the item that spawns the Cyber fangirl could be there too, so she can be found there (and might complains about how much she hates that place, and tells you to place that item elsewhere, like a town - so she will spawn there)

Naturally, if this structure spawns in a random place underground (as in, cavern layer), it would be awfully difficult to find, especially on larger maps. so, there should be an item that can be bought or crafted that acts like the grim pointer in Thorium, that points towards the altar of the Blood Chamber. this thing would point towards the special bar in the Crimson Kitchen. (naturally, once found, it can be mined and moved elsewhere, likely, but that's another thing)

I'm also wondering about how the waiter should look like. I will tinker with that too.
Also, waiter should have some quotes about the Crimson Kitchen too. and various other stuff. Maybe mention that hoplite pizza thing too... "Hot Wife Pizzaria"...? XD

Aand, something else. I like to build houses that fits the NPC who lives there, and most NPCs have furnitures that fits their house. some lacks such a bit, but Chad'sfurni adds stuff that fits, like paining easel for the painter, or a whole set of kitchen furniture for the cook (Thorium). but if you think about more NPCs from Thorium, there is the Cobbler, and I found that whenever I build a house for this kind-hearted old man, it just doesn't fits... because... of the lack of deco shoes. so, I thought, how about, deco shoes! they could be placed on top of blocks, platforms, maybe tables too, and do nothing but look nice, and so you could decorate the Cobbler's house to look like an actual shoemaker's workshop, and you could place them elsewhere too, like near the door of your house or anything like, if you take off the shoes in the halway.

• The Crimson Kitchen! Some pionted it out again and talked about how interesting is that the crimson fangirl talks about something like that, and how that might looks like, etc.
    it would be likely lots of work to implement, because it needs all sorts of stuff, like tinkering with worldgen too, but

so, how about, it's a small structure, generated upon worldgen. somewhere in the cavern layer. the walls or something might be invalid for housing, so town NPCs won't move in there. it would have 2 rooms, one with shadewood tables and chairs and such, and another that might has stuff like a cauldron (the halloween variant) and a meat grinder and such, which can be looted from there, if one wants.
    aaand, the 1st room would have a special furniture, like a modified bar or something which spawns a town NPC like entity that wanders around it, the Crimson Kitchen's Barkeep.

View attachment 283115

his face (lol) wouldn't show up on the map not to tell where the mysterious restaurant is.
    questionable if he would have actual quotes (what would he say then?) or just things like face monster roar "graaaaaah" and stuff like "-face monster noises-" XD

he would probably sell some unique foodstuff that has special properties, like, dunno, temporary immunity to ichor & cursed flames, or such, and his stuff cost restaurant vouchers, just like the waiter's shop.
    View attachment 283116
    (this is just a crimson and ichor colored recolor of the golden delight, just as some placeholder for concept)

(alternatively, the item that spawns the Cyber fangirl could be there too, so she can be found there (and might complains about how much she hates that place, and tells you to place that item elsewhere, like a town - so she will spawn there)

Naturally, if this structure spawns in a random place underground (as in, cavern layer), it would be awfully difficult to find, especially on larger maps. so, there should be an item that can be bought or crafted that acts like the grim pointer in Thorium, that points towards the altar of the Blood Chamber. this thing would point towards the special bar in the Crimson Kitchen. (naturally, once found, it can be mined and moved elsewhere, likely, but that's another thing)

I'm also wondering about how the waiter should look like. I will tinker with that too.
Also, waiter should have some quotes about the Crimson Kitchen too. and various other stuff. Maybe mention that hoplite pizza thing too... "Hot Wife Pizzaria"...? XD
Alternativly to add to the ridiculousness of the place maybe he could be the opposite and talk like a very extravagant and posh gentelmen ?

Alternativly to add to the ridiculousness of the place maybe he could be the opposite and talk like a very extravagant and posh gentelmen ?
that could work too! do you have some ideas for his quotes in that case? XD

that could work too! do you have some ideas for his quotes in that case? XD
Could something like this work ?
Greetings dear customer. May I offer you some ravishingly good tea in your times of need ?
I can assure you master/misstress that our dishes are made only out of the finest ingredients.

Could something like this work ?
Greetings dear customer. May I offer you some ravishingly good tea in your times of need ?
I can assure you master/misstress that our dishes are made only out of the finest ingredients.
Lol! XD
A little tinkering could make them even better, but I like the general direction of that! It's hilarious XD

I was tinkering more with spriting and brainstorming, and, here are a few things

I do like the ridicolous looks of that face monster barkeep with a funny moustache, but I wonder about if the standard brown-ish hair color not blends too much in with the skin of the face monster?
So, I made some hair-recolored versions
crimson kitchen barkeep.png
crimson kitchen barkeep - blondehair.png
crimson kitchen barkeep - blackhair.png

(the earlier brown, and a blonde and a black-hair variant. the black hair might looks better, but dunno... or is the brown better?)

Then, thinking more about the waiter (not to be confused with this face monster barkeep, but the NPC idea to sell food like normally.
This was the previous idea sprite
waitress.png
She looks kind of cute, but I just feel she's a bit plain... of course, with a funny personality added, she could be quite funny too.
But I just thought, maybe instead of this one, maybe a trap waiter would be funnier. (of course, even if she won't be an actual town NPC, I will likely add her as a stationary civilian, because she could fit some builds anyway)

and then I was tinkering with spriting...
(Side note, I didn't watched Blend S yet, so I don't know the actual character, I just went ahead fooling around with spriting. I should watch that anime too, it's probably fun. But, so, I heard there is a trap waiter in it, and tried to sprite something along the line of that character's looks. but then I feel it might be too similar...? that might be bad. or would that be actually good? or maybe a recolor could make it better?
Anyway... so...

hideri.png
(Again, I didn't seen the anime yet, so I have no idea about Hideri's personality or anything, I just seen pics and thought he looks really cute. XD I definitelly will watch that before deciding in anything referencing something. there are characters too who might be very different from what you would assume based on their looks first... for instence, Chinatsu from YuruYuri...
But if I made this sprite, might as well put it here now, to hear others' opinion on it XD

Then, I tried to tinker with the restaurant voucher idea

restaurant voucher.png

Not sure about this either, but how this looks like?
So, the idea is, the waiter would have a shop that uses special currency, restaurant vouchers.
Some monsters might would have a small chance to drop these. (they stack.) some food like fruits would cost 1 voucher. and also, - if he sells foodstuff that in normally rather easy to aquire, like cooked fish.
fancier dishes would cost more.
also, things appear in his shop with more bosses down, pre-EoC, he likely only would sell very basic things, but later more stuff becomes available. so, things like golden delight would appear in the shop much later, and would be expensive too, like 10 vouchers or something.
the shop also should maybe rotate based on moon phases, so all foodstuff can fit in, and the menu always looks a bit different.

The Crimson Kitchen's barkeep (if we can get that to work) would sell his wares similarly for these vouchers.
(just carry them around in your piggy bank, and it won't be much of a problem, I think)

I'm also wondering about some special things in the waiter's shop or something, like "the chef's suggestion" or "mysterious bento box" or something, that is a grab-bag, and basically the restaurant equivalent of gambling. it might would cost like 5 vouchers - so, like, being a middle-ground between cheap and expensive dishes, it contains one random food, in the wide range between the rather lame cooked fish, and the splendid golden delight.
I think that could be a funny thing to gamble with.

I was tinkering more with spriting and brainstorming, and, here are a few things

I do like the ridicolous looks of that face monster barkeep with a funny moustache, but I wonder about if the standard brown-ish hair color not blends too much in with the skin of the face monster?
So, I made some hair-recolored versions
View attachment 283132 View attachment 283133 View attachment 283134
(the earlier brown, and a blonde and a black-hair variant. the black hair might looks better, but dunno... or is the brown better?)

Then, thinking more about the waiter (not to be confused with this face monster barkeep, but the NPC idea to sell food like normally.
This was the previous idea sprite
View attachment 283135 She looks kind of cute, but I just feel she's a bit plain... of course, with a funny personality added, she could be quite funny too.
But I just thought, maybe instead of this one, maybe a trap waiter would be funnier. (of course, even if she won't be an actual town NPC, I will likely add her as a stationary civilian, because she could fit some builds anyway)

and then I was tinkering with spriting...
(Side note, I didn't watched Blend S yet, so I don't know the actual character, I just went ahead fooling around with spriting. I should watch that anime too, it's probably fun. But, so, I heard there is a trap waiter in it, and tried to sprite something along the line of that character's looks. but then I feel it might be too similar...? that might be bad. or would that be actually good? or maybe a recolor could make it better?
Anyway... so...

View attachment 283136 (Again, I didn't seen the anime yet, so I have no idea about Hideri's personality or anything, I just seen pics and thought he looks really cute. XD I definitelly will watch that before deciding in anything referencing something. there are characters too who might be very different from what you would assume based on their looks first... for instence, Chinatsu from YuruYuri...
But if I made this sprite, might as well put it here now, to hear others' opinion on it XD

Then, I tried to tinker with the restaurant voucher idea

View attachment 283137

Not sure about this either, but how this looks like?
So, the idea is, the waiter would have a shop that uses special currency, restaurant vouchers.
Some monsters might would have a small chance to drop these. (they stack.) some food like fruits would cost 1 voucher. and also, - if he sells foodstuff that in normally rather easy to aquire, like cooked fish.
fancier dishes would cost more.
also, things appear in his shop with more bosses down, pre-EoC, he likely only would sell very basic things, but later more stuff becomes available. so, things like golden delight would appear in the shop much later, and would be expensive too, like 10 vouchers or something.
the shop also should maybe rotate based on moon phases, so all foodstuff can fit in, and the menu always looks a bit different.

The Crimson Kitchen's barkeep (if we can get that to work) would sell his wares similarly for these vouchers.
(just carry them around in your piggy bank, and it won't be much of a problem, I think)

I'm also wondering about some special things in the waiter's shop or something, like "the chef's suggestion" or "mysterious bento box" or something, that is a grab-bag, and basically the restaurant equivalent of gambling. it might would cost like 5 vouchers - so, like, being a middle-ground between cheap and expensive dishes, it contains one random food, in the wide range between the rather lame cooked fish, and the splendid golden delight.
I think that could be a funny thing to gamble with.
I honestly didn't notice that he had hair I thought that you only added the mustache. I think that the brown and black looks good but I'm not a fan of yellow, it clashes too much with the red.

Personaly I'm more of a fan of the older design but the hideri inspired on isn't bad [also if you're curious, from what I remmember of the show his pesonality basiclly comes down do him wanting to ba a cute idol]

I like how the voucher looks and the ''the chef's suggestion'' sounds like a fun idea.

I honestly didn't notice that he had hair I thought that you only added the mustache. I think that the brown and black looks good but I'm not a fan of yellow, it clashes too much with the red.

Personaly I'm more of a fan of the older design but the hideri inspired on isn't bad [also if you're curious, from what I remmember of the show his pesonality basiclly comes down do him wanting to ba a cute idol]

I like how the voucher looks and the ''the chef's suggestion'' sounds like a fun idea.
Yes, I tried adding hair, but the brown hair looks very similar to the top of the head of regular face monsters. so, the black-hair variant might be better? I'm not a fan of the blonde one either XD the colors are just not fitting...

I will think some more about it, and probably tinker around. we'll see what design looks the best XD

I'm glad if the voucher looks good XD
Yup, I think so too. it could be fun to gamble a bit. there's not much at risk, just a few vouchers, and you might get something rare. or something common again... XD

Also, some more ideas - but that really the territory of things I need a coder to join and help with XD
restaurant related quests.
so, the waiter would have a "quest" option, or has an interface like the Tracker from Thorium, or something.
And, there could be some funny stuff - completing them rewards restaurant vouchers, so it could be an alt. way of aquiring more of them, in case if RNG is awful, and monsters barely drop a few.
though these probably or mostly should be quests you can complete only once. however the sleepy guard might gives you restaurant vouchers for quests too, and if he could ask for all sorts of food, he would likely often ask for common food like cooked fish or bunny stew, or such, which can be easily fulfiled without spending any restaurant vouchers.
  • "the sandwich-man" - waiter gives you a breastplate that is a sandwich signboard. it's made out of metal and gives like 6 def (same as platinum breastplate) which is actually ridicolously good early game (or that is maybe an uprade of it, whatever), wear that armor (works in vanity too for the quest) and talk at least 10 different town NPCs to advertise the shop. XD
  • "sleepyhead" - waiter gives an item (dunno what), and it's a material for the sleepy guard's post. (needs hire-a-guard and maybe other stuff too to craft, at a captain's desk - or any alts of that.
    place it and talk the sleeping guard. - this is that one who would give out daily quests for food while sleeptalking. (this could also offer a solution maybe so you couldn't get more than one of these sleepy, quest-giving guards (except via cheating in more))
  • "the cake is a lie. ...or is it not?" - bring a slice of cake (that buff station the party girl gives you at parties) so the chef can investigate it. after it, the clice of cake becomes available at the waiter's shop (for a high price in vouchers)
  • "the mysterious crimson kitchen" - waiter gives you something that can be crafted into (or would it be that right away?) a crimson kitchen pamphlet. it works like the grim pointer for the blood chamber, it points towards the crimson kitchen's bar. find it and talk the face monster barkeep.
  • "everyone hates fruitcakes" - bring a fruitcake chakram so it can be investigated further. (I do think the professor actually sells fruitcake chakrams at blood moons. he's using that as his self-defense weapon too (he doesn't drops that))
that's just a few random ideas from the top of my head... if you have more, I would be curious to hear them.
though, again, this is far beyond what I can code. I need help with having such things actually work...

guides son npc.
can be named anything the guide can be named.
weapon:minishark
tells you where he 'may' have seen (where he has seen) bound or unconscious NPCs, for a price (2 plat? or 1?)
very annoying. chances of a boss spawning rise when he is in a house ON HARDMODE. on hardmode moves in with guide.
Prehardmode he pretends to be fine
Hardmode all of his quotes refer to him being scared of the next boss you must beat (E.G post planterra he says "the thought that there is a massive stone man in a temple under the jungle. It makes me quiver in my boots"

bonus: when his dad dies, he grows into the guide.
if his dad dies, you will not be able to find him again (hardmode only)
post-moonlord if he has the same name as the guide, he sells you a book (10 platinum coins), containing the recipe to make THE ULTIMATE PRISM, which does double the damage of the last prism. is a broadsword that swings extremely quickly, fires a beam using mana
recipe: The Book (the one sold by the guides son)
The last prism (2)
99 of each coin
The terra blade
the zenith
copper shortsword

Yes, I tried adding hair, but the brown hair looks very similar to the top of the head of regular face monsters. so, the black-hair variant might be better? I'm not a fan of the blonde one either XD the colors are just not fitting...

I will think some more about it, and probably tinker around. we'll see what design looks the best XD

I'm glad if the voucher looks good XD
Yup, I think so too. it could be fun to gamble a bit. there's not much at risk, just a few vouchers, and you might get something rare. or something common again... XD

Also, some more ideas - but that really the territory of things I need a coder to join and help with XD
restaurant related quests.
so, the waiter would have a "quest" option, or has an interface like the Tracker from Thorium, or something.
And, there could be some funny stuff - completing them rewards restaurant vouchers, so it could be an alt. way of aquiring more of them, in case if RNG is awful, and monsters barely drop a few.
though these probably or mostly should be quests you can complete only once. however the sleepy guard might gives you restaurant vouchers for quests too, and if he could ask for all sorts of food, he would likely often ask for common food like cooked fish or bunny stew, or such, which can be easily fulfiled without spending any restaurant vouchers.
  • "the sandwich-man" - waiter gives you a breastplate that is a sandwich signboard. it's made out of metal and gives like 6 def (same as platinum breastplate) which is actually ridicolously good early game (or that is maybe an uprade of it, whatever), wear that armor (works in vanity too for the quest) and talk at least 10 different town NPCs to advertise the shop. XD
  • "sleepyhead" - waiter gives an item (dunno what), and it's a material for the sleepy guard's post. (needs hire-a-guard and maybe other stuff too to craft, at a captain's desk - or any alts of that.
    place it and talk the sleeping guard. - this is that one who would give out daily quests for food while sleeptalking. (this could also offer a solution maybe so you couldn't get more than one of these sleepy, quest-giving guards (except via cheating in more))
  • "the cake is a lie. ...or is it not?" - bring a slice of cake (that buff station the party girl gives you at parties) so the chef can investigate it. after it, the clice of cake becomes available at the waiter's shop (for a high price in vouchers)
  • "the mysterious crimson kitchen" - waiter gives you something that can be crafted into (or would it be that right away?) a crimson kitchen pamphlet. it works like the grim pointer for the blood chamber, it points towards the crimson kitchen's bar. find it and talk the face monster barkeep.
  • "everyone hates fruitcakes" - bring a fruitcake chakram so it can be investigated further. (I do think the professor actually sells fruitcake chakrams at blood moons. he's using that as his self-defense weapon too (he doesn't drops that))
that's just a few random ideas from the top of my head... if you have more, I would be curious to hear them.
though, again, this is far beyond what I can code. I need help with having such things actually work...
This acctually gave me an idea, since the NPC is a waiter along with the quests they could also have some orders for food, the way I see it is that you would be told about a person that ordered a meal (could be used to make refrences to diffrent games or maybe just normal NPC's) and you would have to give the waiter the meal they asked for. Since giving vouchers for something that you can spend vouchers on doesn't make much sence these orders could reward you with some other items like the breastplate and sleepy guard material you mentioned earlier or another reward could be unlocking some foods.

For example maybe something like this (I'm a bad writer, this is just ment to show better what I mean):
A new order came in. I'm not sure what their deal was but they kept arguing about ladders or something. Or was it stepladders ? Anyway they want a burger can you bring one ?
(A refrence to Phoenix Wright and Maya Fey form Ace Attorney)

Last edited:
annoying NPC?
likes everyone
everyone dislikes them
sells prank items
sells best weapons, but bad, such as Last Prison (cardboard last prism-does nothing)
can be killed by player. if killed, summons a clown based boss (juggles and throws juggling balls and batons?)

Back
Top Bottom