Wacky NPCs Mod

Yes, I mean guards wearing armor. And about bosses-based npcs, for example a cthulhu brain npc. I mean paintings that the painter does not sell, I know there are many. But, hey, don't break your head trying either, remember that they are suggestions, and you can put whatever you want. Thank you.

Yes, I mean guards wearing armor. And about bosses-based npcs, for example a cthulhu brain npc. I mean paintings that the painter does not sell, I know there are many. But, hey, don't break your head trying either, remember that they are suggestions, and you can put whatever you want. Thank you.
I think all 4 vanilla lunar tier armors cover the whole character, so a mannequin clothed in them can pass as a guard to some extent, just like other armors that have hemets that cover the whole face. Of course, that's not the same as these guards, because of the mannequin base under, and because mannequins can't hold weapons (as far as I know)
So, an interesting idea, but the alternate method works alright in the case of those armors, unlike other armors that doesn't hide the whole face.

What exactly you mean by "Ctulhu brain NPC"? Like having Brain of Ctulhu move in as an NPCs after you defeated it?
What would that NPC do though? like, what would it sell, etc?
There do are bosses where they have a large loot pool and because their drops are dependant on RNG, it can be a huge pain to farm them. Expecially bosses such as Plantera, because she can't even be summoned with an item, but you have to find a bulb first.
So, such NPCs could be interesting, but not all bosses would need such - BoC for example doesn't actually drops anything besides crimtane, tissue samples, and sometimes a trophy and such.
However having 1-1 NPC for each boss with large, RNG based loot pool wold mean lots of NPCs, which would be not preferred by many players I think. It's best to keep the number lower. So, such things could either be fused into a single NPC (I think there are mods offering such though?) or dealth with otherwise - e.g. the boss drops a token which can be crafted into whichever of said boss' drops you want. or something like that.

What sort of NPC would fit to sell all those paintings though?

Don't worry. it's good to brainstorm about things. If there is an idea I don't like, I just won't implement that. And if it's something I don't know how to do, I won't implement it until I can get help with how to get it to work.
So, don't worry. Feel free to share your ideas!

Read the wall of text. Some good stuff there. I'll talk about my thoughts in approximate order:

PART 1: NPCs
  1. A gravedigger seems unnecessary. New underground traps, and especially the underground desert and both of those paired with mastermode is enough to guarantee the player a steady supply of tombstones. Push comes to shove, have the merchant or Professor sell a random tombstone based on the moon phase or biome and maybe the picklock sells golden tombstones when the player has enough money.
  2. I looked up what an Alraune is, and maybe I read the Wikipedia article wrong , but maaaaaybe don't do that. A generic plant-girl should be sufficient. Alternatively, the pixie outfit you get from Halloween Goodie Bags got updated, and has an interesting nature-y feel to it. Maybe make them a pixie?
  3. Yes to a Waitress-like NPC. The NPCs in the game are a sausage fest. Having her sell the food items would be nice, and is better than me sitting around hooked to a ceiling with spawn rates cranked to 10x so I can have 10 things to research. Maybe call them a restaurateur?
PART 2: Shop Stock
  1. Depending on what type of world you have, the steampunker sells either the decay chamber OR the flesh cloning vat. Which one she sells is matched to which world eveil you started the world with. The exception is the "Drunk World" seed, which spawns both evils and then switches between the two every in-game day, so NPCs like the steampunker would sell either the FCV or DC every other day. Obviously, having each fangirl sell their own furniture station would be preferable to relying on what is essentially an easter egg.
  2. Pretty much everything else listed sounds fine. I abhorred fishing for biome crates. I'm also somewhat disappointed by the removal of crate hoarding, but that's just me.
  3. Perhaps the professor could also sell special exclusive decorations? I dunno.
PART 3: Happiness
  1. Your thoughts on the fangirls make sense. Perhaps Corru might also like the snow biome for it's slowness and monochromacy while Crim might actually also like the jungle for it's livliness and colorfulness? Both would love the forest, probably, though.
  2. I could see the picklock liking the desert and the arms dealer. Perhaps they used to rob trains together. :dryadwink:
  3. The Scam artist would of course like the merchant, but would probably prefer the underground like her mother. Also, please flesh out her backstory: How the HELL id the merchant knock up a Nymph? How did he not have his face eaten? Inquiring shippers want to know! Also: apparently the nymph is also the guide mom, and the Moon Lord is his dad: Redigit said so. She may like the guide then, since the guide is her half-brother. Also, being half monster, would appreciate the guide being the wall of flesh. Also so sayeth Redigit.
  4. The professor is dressed like he is ready to study either the desert or the jungle, so I could see them preferring those two biomes over others. He might actually complain about the Forest being "already well researched" and not find it interesting.
PART 4: Guards and Civilians
  1. I agree with the "Guarded" buff, which would probably be really extra helpful for Expert mode play-throughs.
  2. The civilians could grant a buff which reduces shop prices. The thorium mod has a "Silver Tongue" potion which allegedly reduces shop prices, you could probably sk on their discord how they made that work, they might help you.
  3. No specific thoughts on "ancient guards". do whatever you feel fits. I personally think you could just get away with using the new sprites, I don't think many people will miss the old ones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all, some good initial ideas here. I may think of more over time, and will post them here as I think of them. Thanks for asking!
I hope you are staying safe during these strange and challenging times.

@Flor3nce2456 Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Let's see...

1.) new NPCs

1. gravedigger. I agree that being able to buy gravestones is barely necessary, so that wouldn't be a very important NPC. another idea for him though, what if he would sell all the other gadgets too, other NPCs sell when housed in a graveyard biome? so, like the painter's special paintings, the black, goth/funeral/whatever themed clothes from the clothier, etc.?
that is, only if he is housed in a graveyard biome AND said NPCs is also presents somewhere in that world, so no paintings without painter, and no echo blocks without cyborg, etc. this could alleviate the trouble to move NPCs back and forth for their special gadgets.
he could look like Dampé from Zelda games or something.

2. alraune (or whatever). yeah, I read the wikipedia article, and yeah... I understand what you mean. but, generally isn't that something part about mandrake root to begin with? anyway, I dunno is most people associate it with such things, rather than just a plant-humanoid.
I thought it could work in some way, like (I would need help with that, how to code though)
After queen bee is down, if the professor is housed in the jungle, he would sell an item like "alraune map" or something with a tooltip like "a map to a mysterious creature. drawn by the professor, so it's hard to decipher" and, if player has that in inventory and wenture down the underground jungle, has a chance to encounter something that looks like a plantera's bulb, (but the fact that it can be found pre-hardmode too would tell it's obviously not that) that could be purified in a similar fashion as the tortured soul or something, and then said creature moves in, and sells fruits or dunno.
point being, like, making a small adventure sub-quest to find this NPC, to partly balance out that it would allow access to fruits, which are rare.

but, it could be something else too instead, like an elf or something (not the Santa's helper sorta elves, but the tall and pretty forest elves with large pointy ears.) There's no elf town NPC at all in any mods I think? Even though they are popular in fantasy. I just wonder should it be a beautiful elf girl, or a handsome elf boy...? or perhaps a cute elf boy or a handsome elf girl? XD
If it's an elf, what way would it be good to have him/her move in? to make it balanced enough.
I also wonder about his relationship with the demolitionist XD because dwarves and elves don't like each other much? but they can make a great team and great friends too. yay for Legolas x Gimli bromance? XD

3. waitress. now that you mention research, indeed, that is certainly something to mind too. where such an NPC could be quite helpful I guess. these foodstuff are waaaay too rare drops from monsters. there just should be some way to balance it out. How...?
Also, what looks would fit her? a maid dress? a china dress? a retro diner uniform? or...?

2. shop stocks

1. I know that. But besides that one special seed, both can't be aquired in the same world, I think. which is very odd. The crimson fangirl sells flesh cloning vat (and meat grinder too, I think) in hardmode, it's simply that the corruption fangirl should sell its corruption counterpart too! (which she didn't do before, because decay chamber didn't existed before)
- to begin with the two fangirls could come in really handy to fill out the bestiary too, because they sell all the gadgets to create artifical evil biomes relatively easily.

2. yes. I don't mind fishing that much now, because the angler actually gives better stuff usually, but it still took me like 75-100 crates in hardmode to get enough for an anvill and forge to be able to gear up a bit better prior to smashing any altars.

3. what you mean by special decoration?

+1. aaah, and, considering the professors love for interesting insects... yay, Prismatic Lacewing! yes, he should sell that too, from the time they start spawning (post Plantera or something), similarly how he sells truffle worms too. I have a feeling that many would appreciate that a lot. I still didn't seen any of those insects, they're just so rare XD

3. Happiness

1. Yeah. I mostly thought the forest, because it's the most generic biome, and they could be easily housed as neighbors, because they like each other. but by similarities with their favorite biome, the graveyard also would fit Corru, because of just how "dead" the corruption is. The jungle could fit Crim too, indeed, because both are quite full of life XD

2. pickloc and arms dealer. that actually could be interesting! I didn't thought about that, but they could like each other as neighbors. something like old friends, sounds nice.

3. I thought scam artist would like the forest, simply because the merchant likes that too. plus, it's probably a better place to attract customers.

I'm actually not quite sure about her backstory XD. The merchant is one of my favorite vanilla town NPCs (maybe because he's the first to move in usually, and he has a nice personality and quite funny too, he's alltogether a very loveable character, so that's maybe part why I thought to do something regarding him. I also thought that lost girls are very intriguing, but due to them being naked, no mods will use them. so, I just used a lost girl as base and designed an outfit for her. and then, there is a painting called "the father of someone" (I know, it's a reference to a real life painting, whatever) featuring the merchant. so... he's the father of someone? cool, but... who is that someone? and then I thought... oh, yes, let's do that! Let's make the scam artist her daughter. she learned most things from him, just she takes it to a bit extreme levels XD

But, as for the actual backstory? Who knows, maybe the old con man used to be an adventurer himself back in the days. And maybe not all nymphs are inherently hostile or don't know.
Also, I think there are several nymphs in the world, so I don't think the scam artist and the guide would have the same mother XD I'm not quite sure where is that lore from though, that the guide is the child of a nymph and the moon lord XD lol

By the way, I wonder, looking at the zoologist's unique behavior of changing to a werefox at full moons and blood moons, if the scam artist should do something like that too, turning into a nymph at certain times? (naturally, she would stay clothed, just her skin turns green, and maybe she says some less friendly quotes. she generally would never hurt the player though. I guess her love for money is stronger than her nymph instincts or whatever.

4. Yes, the professor's outfit was designed after that archetype, similar to archeologist or something trainers in Pokémon series, and other similar characters, like professor Porter from Tarzan. His two main areas are obviously the desert and the jungle where he fits in well. I dunno if he would hate the forest, it might be well-researched, but it offers a wide variety of insects still, he seems to love to collect. if there is a biome he might would hate it might be the snow, because he's not quite dressed for that, and because of the lack of bugs. XD I think he originally had some quotes for when he's in the snow like "turn on the heater please... what?! what you mean you don't have one?!" and such, but those might been removed, since there was no reason to house him in the snow. now... are there snow biome crates? then he can be housed there too, but he would probably hate that. "achoo! ah... what... my coat? I think I left it at home agai... ooh, look, shiny!"

4 Guards and civilans

1. Yes! Given guards can be aquired easily, you could have them giving a handy little buff for most areas you want to have them. and it makes some sense too, like how instead of the whole would being undiscovered, unguarded wildreness, the king sends his guards to tame the area so towns are well protected, and roads can be traveled safer. or various kings/lords, etc. both to protect towns and cities, and important routes. Fear not, traveling merchant, the trade routes are guarded too. Just mind if some adventurer wants a fancy feathered hat...

2. Yes, I know that. I have no idea how that works code-wise, but that was the basic idea why I thought it could work. and it would be probably something quite preferable. and this would also render civilians most likely placed in towns and not as much randomly on the roadside where they belong a bit less. but players are still free to place them anywhere for deco.

3. dunno. maybe. that's why I'm asking for opinions.

---------------

Thank you very much. it's very helpful to brainstorm about these things! If you have ideas for looks of guards, or maybe even sprites too, please do share those too!

And, yes, thank you! You too, take care, and stay safe!

@Flor3nce2456 Thank you for sharing your opinion!

Let's see...

1.) new NPCs

1. gravedigger. I agree that being able to buy gravestones is barely necessary, so that wouldn't be a very important NPC. another idea for him though, what if he would sell all the other gadgets too, other NPCs sell when housed in a graveyard biome? so, like the painter's special paintings, the black, goth/funeral/whatever themed clothes from the clothier, etc.?
that is, only if he is housed in a graveyard biome AND said NPCs is also presents somewhere in that world, so no paintings without painter, and no echo blocks without cyborg, etc. this could alleviate the trouble to move NPCs back and forth for their special gadgets.
he could look like Dampé from Zelda games or something.

2. alraune (or whatever). yeah, I read the wikipedia article, and yeah... I understand what you mean. but, generally isn't that something part about mandrake root to begin with? anyway, I dunno is most people associate it with such things, rather than just a plant-humanoid.
I thought it could work in some way, like (I would need help with that, how to code though)
After queen bee is down, if the professor is housed in the jungle, he would sell an item like "alraune map" or something with a tooltip like "a map to a mysterious creature. drawn by the professor, so it's hard to decipher" and, if player has that in inventory and wenture down the underground jungle, has a chance to encounter something that looks like a plantera's bulb, (but the fact that it can be found pre-hardmode too would tell it's obviously not that) that could be purified in a similar fashion as the tortured soul or something, and then said creature moves in, and sells fruits or dunno.
point being, like, making a small adventure sub-quest to find this NPC, to partly balance out that it would allow access to fruits, which are rare.

but, it could be something else too instead, like an elf or something (not the Santa's helper sorta elves, but the tall and pretty forest elves with large pointy ears.) There's no elf town NPC at all in any mods I think? Even though they are popular in fantasy. I just wonder should it be a beautiful elf girl, or a handsome elf boy...? or perhaps a cute elf boy or a handsome elf girl? XD
If it's an elf, what way would it be good to have him/her move in? to make it balanced enough.
I also wonder about his relationship with the demolitionist XD because dwarves and elves don't like each other much? but they can make a great team and great friends too. yay for Legolas x Gimli bromance? XD

3. waitress. now that you mention research, indeed, that is certainly something to mind too. where such an NPC could be quite helpful I guess. these foodstuff are waaaay too rare drops from monsters. there just should be some way to balance it out. How...?
Also, what looks would fit her? a maid dress? a china dress? a retro diner uniform? or...?

2. shop stocks

1. I know that. But besides that one special seed, both can't be aquired in the same world, I think. which is very odd. The crimson fangirl sells flesh cloning vat (and meat grinder too, I think) in hardmode, it's simply that the corruption fangirl should sell its corruption counterpart too! (which she didn't do before, because decay chamber didn't existed before)
- to begin with the two fangirls could come in really handy to fill out the bestiary too, because they sell all the gadgets to create artifical evil biomes relatively easily.

2. yes. I don't mind fishing that much now, because the angler actually gives better stuff usually, but it still took me like 75-100 crates in hardmode to get enough for an anvill and forge to be able to gear up a bit better prior to smashing any altars.

3. what you mean by special decoration?

+1. aaah, and, considering the professors love for interesting insects... yay, Prismatic Lacewing! yes, he should sell that too, from the time they start spawning (post Plantera or something), similarly how he sells truffle worms too. I have a feeling that many would appreciate that a lot. I still didn't seen any of those insects, they're just so rare XD

3. Happiness

1. Yeah. I mostly thought the forest, because it's the most generic biome, and they could be easily housed as neighbors, because they like each other. but by similarities with their favorite biome, the graveyard also would fit Corru, because of just how "dead" the corruption is. The jungle could fit Crim too, indeed, because both are quite full of life XD

2. pickloc and arms dealer. that actually could be interesting! I didn't thought about that, but they could like each other as neighbors. something like old friends, sounds nice.

3. I thought scam artist would like the forest, simply because the merchant likes that too. plus, it's probably a better place to attract customers.

I'm actually not quite sure about her backstory XD. The merchant is one of my favorite vanilla town NPCs (maybe because he's the first to move in usually, and he has a nice personality and quite funny too, he's alltogether a very loveable character, so that's maybe part why I thought to do something regarding him. I also thought that lost girls are very intriguing, but due to them being naked, no mods will use them. so, I just used a lost girl as base and designed an outfit for her. and then, there is a painting called "the father of someone" (I know, it's a reference to a real life painting, whatever) featuring the merchant. so... he's the father of someone? cool, but... who is that someone? and then I thought... oh, yes, let's do that! Let's make the scam artist her daughter. she learned most things from him, just she takes it to a bit extreme levels XD

But, as for the actual backstory? Who knows, maybe the old con man used to be an adventurer himself back in the days. And maybe not all nymphs are inherently hostile or don't know.
Also, I think there are several nymphs in the world, so I don't think the scam artist and the guide would have the same mother XD I'm not quite sure where is that lore from though, that the guide is the child of a nymph and the moon lord XD lol

By the way, I wonder, looking at the zoologist's unique behavior of changing to a werefox at full moons and blood moons, if the scam artist should do something like that too, turning into a nymph at certain times? (naturally, she would stay clothed, just her skin turns green, and maybe she says some less friendly quotes. she generally would never hurt the player though. I guess her love for money is stronger than her nymph instincts or whatever.

4. Yes, the professor's outfit was designed after that archetype, similar to archeologist or something trainers in Pokémon series, and other similar characters, like professor Porter from Tarzan. His two main areas are obviously the desert and the jungle where he fits in well. I dunno if he would hate the forest, it might be well-researched, but it offers a wide variety of insects still, he seems to love to collect. if there is a biome he might would hate it might be the snow, because he's not quite dressed for that, and because of the lack of bugs. XD I think he originally had some quotes for when he's in the snow like "turn on the heater please... what?! what you mean you don't have one?!" and such, but those might been removed, since there was no reason to house him in the snow. now... are there snow biome crates? then he can be housed there too, but he would probably hate that. "achoo! ah... what... my coat? I think I left it at home agai... ooh, look, shiny!"

4 Guards and civilans

1. Yes! Given guards can be aquired easily, you could have them giving a handy little buff for most areas you want to have them. and it makes some sense too, like how instead of the whole would being undiscovered, unguarded wildreness, the king sends his guards to tame the area so towns are well protected, and roads can be traveled safer. or various kings/lords, etc. both to protect towns and cities, and important routes. Fear not, traveling merchant, the trade routes are guarded too. Just mind if some adventurer wants a fancy feathered hat...

2. Yes, I know that. I have no idea how that works code-wise, but that was the basic idea why I thought it could work. and it would be probably something quite preferable. and this would also render civilians most likely placed in towns and not as much randomly on the roadside where they belong a bit less. but players are still free to place them anywhere for deco.

3. dunno. maybe. that's why I'm asking for opinions.

---------------

Thank you very much. it's very helpful to brainstorm about these things! If you have ideas for looks of guards, or maybe even sprites too, please do share those too!

And, yes, thank you! You too, take care, and stay safe!
Very cool.

I thought it could help imagining them, brainstorming and stuff, so I made some concept sprites or something for these new NPC ideas.
(by the way, I remembered there was an alraune enemy in a biome suggestion, the Gully. that looks cute too, and I think does nothing with whatever the origin of alraune is, or whatever. But I thought to try going for an elf then.
on a side note, there are soooo many wonderful biome concepts that never made into vanilla, and no mods tried to pick them up either.)

so...

new NPCs concept.png

some sort of concepts, how I thought these NPCs might would look like. but not sure how useful/important they would be. as something like a rule of thumb for NPCs, I try to follow that, to not add useless town NPCs, because if they take up a housing, they ought to be at least somewhat useful. some players just love NPCs, but some aren't very interested in the characters themselves, just what benefits they provide, so... yeah, only should add NPCs who do useful things (in these cases, sell useful, difficult to acquire items. of course, quest giving, etc. NPCs would be absolutely amazing too, but no idea how to make such)

So...
number one here is the gravedigger. if you say gravedigger, it's somehow reminds me of Dampé first. So, I thought to try something somewhat similar. So... I took a Fritz, modified him slightly and gave him a gravedigger's shovel.
Still wondering whether this NPC would be useful or not. like, if he would sell other gadgets too, other NPCs sell when they're in the graveyard biome...?

number two is an elf. he has long blonde hair, pointy ears and a handsome face. would he sell fruits then? or other things too...? I wonder what.

number 3 is the waitress. with a slightly modified maid uniform, this girl waltzes around the tables of the restaurant, offering some rare (and dunno, less rare?) delicacies to guests.

They all bring up tons of questions, like, would these NPCs be useful? what would be their conditions to move in? what exactly they would sell? when? and at what price? how to make them balanced...?

@Flor3nce2456

How about a placeable seagull and finch nest /w finch? Also, maybe you could have placeable grave robbers, waiter/Esses, and elves so if people like their looks but don‘t think they are useful, they can still have something similar to place.

How about a placeable seagull and finch nest /w finch? Also, maybe you could have placeable grave robbers, waiter/Esses, and elves so if people like their looks but don‘t think they are useful, they can still have something similar to place.
Sure, the finch sounds like a good idea, and the seagull too, along with other critters. these are all stationary though, so should figure out how to make more complex stuff too.

How would grave robbers look like though?

And, I'm planning to add things like elves, both civilians and guards, as well as several other civilians and guards,
but if adding these as real NPCs too, then they would also move in, if their conditions are met, and they're not disabled via other mods, like cheat sheets.
This is part why I wonder if these (or any of these) new NPC concepts are useful enough to be added or not...

I think they are very useful. I only have gotten one burger and I have been in the crimson with 10x spawnrate quite a bit. 1... just 1. I think that a grave robber would have a hat similar to the obsidian outlaw hat and maybe a black trench coat and a bandana (maybe black or purple). He would also be armed with a gravedigger’s shovel. Also, maybe you could make it so the sounds of breaking the guards and civilians could sound like attack sounds and maybe add in some gibs (disabled with blood and gore off)

I think they are very useful. I only have gotten one burger and I have been in the crimson with 10x spawnrate quite a bit. 1... just 1. I think that a grave robber would have a hat similar to the obsidian outlaw hat and maybe a black trench coat and a bandana (maybe black or purple). He would also be armed with a gravedigger’s shovel. Also, maybe you could make it so the sounds of breaking the guards and civilians could sound like attack sounds and maybe add in some gibs (disabled with blood and gore off)
Yeah... they're really depending on RNG. I got burger several times, and steak, but some others I had less luck with. I think I only found 1 cream soda for example, while I actually got like 5 nazars. actually I'm astonished how many nazars I got, before it usually took me much longer to get just one... and there are some foodstuff I didn't got even once yet.

However these are all quite high quality food, so, how to balance it out that the player could just simply buy them?

that looks for a graverobber sounds interesting. you could try to design some of these guards/civilians too. I think I seen you asking about something like what armors looks like a hazmat suit in some other thread the other time too, mentioning Wacky NPCs, right? If you're interested, I definitelly would be interested seeing your sprites. if they look good, I could add them to the mod, and credit you for them too!

dunno how to add special sounds to them. it's surely possible somehow, but I don't know if it's actually really necessary...

I’m not too good with sprites, im better with concepts than pixel art as I am not use to it. I barely even know the essentials. I could draw a blueprint and from there I could send them to you for pixelating?

So, do we have a deal?

I’m not too good with sprites, im better with concepts than pixel art as I am not use to it. I barely even know the essentials. I could draw a blueprint and from there I could send them to you for pixelating?
what sort of blueprint? I'm curious.

Also, most of these things are made up from combining vanilla parts, and recoloring them here and there. there are some things that are unique, but lots of them are just vanilla armors and vanity put on a character, and a polearm stuffed in their hand or something XD

By blueprint, I mean a smoother version of what to be added in the mod so I can actually make something good looking

Well, you probs won’t be getting that from me. I think that some guards should look unique to give them a more developed feel.

So, deal?

By blueprint, I mean a smoother version of what to be added in the mod so I can actually make something good looking

Well, you probs won’t be getting that from me. I think that some guards should look unique to give them a more developed feel.

So, deal?
So, do you want to send "blueprints"? well, I'm still kinda confused what you mean by that, but you could send some, first to see what you mean by "blueprints" to begin with.

there are some guards/civilians that look somewhat unique, for example, most of the dynasty civilans outfits (except the kimono) were made by me - though I did used the kimono as base for most of them. vanilla sprites looks good, easy to work with, offer lots of combinations possibilities, and will fit well into the vanilla game usually.

There are also generally tons of vanilla armors that could make interesting guards, so, yeah, it would be good to do something with them. it just would mean waaaaaaaaaay too many guards (and likewise tons of work) to get like all vanilla armors in this mod with several alternative looks...

I understand that it would be hard to get all vanilla. I mean blueprint as a drawing of a smooth concept of guard or placeable npc and how it may look in game. I will make one for hazmat
image.jpg

I am not good at art so ya
I can still try to fetch some vanities for the guards tho

Last edited:
I understand that it would be hard to get all vanilla. I mean blueprint as a drawing of a smooth concept of guard or placeable npc and how it may look in game. I will make one for hazmatView attachment 277264
I am not good at art so ya
I can still try to fetch some vanities for the guards tho
This isn't useless either, but not as useful as if you could make sprites - or put vanilla things together.
Still, it's alright. Brainstorming alone is already quite useful!

Back
Top Bottom