What are all the weapons better than the fetid baknakahs (for melee including yo-yos)

I don’t know how to spell but the high attack speed of the fetid backnacks is hard to switch to a different weapon so what are all the weapons better than the fetid backnacks

Well, what stage of the game are you in? There are tons that are technically better, but are also several tiers later.

If you’re early Hardmode and need something capable of taking on bosses, go for the Shadowflame Knife and Chain Guillotine. They don’t have the same kind of DPS and function as the Fetid Baghs, but they have a lot better range and work for boss battles. You can also try out the Drippler Crippler for crowd control.

If you want an upgrade to the Fetid Baghnakhs, you should get the Psycho Knife. It has the same attack speed as the Fetid Baghs, but has higher base damage, which means that it has higher DPS, and you can also go into stealth mode while holding it, which triples its base damage, increases its critical hit chance by 30%, and doubles its knockback. However once you deal damage to an enemy or switch to a different weapon, you stop being in stealth mode. Also it is pretty rare.

Well, what stage of the game are you in? There are tons that are technically better, but are also several tiers later.

If you’re early Hardmode and need something capable of taking on bosses, go for the Shadowflame Knife and Chain Guillotine. They don’t have the same kind of DPS and function as the Fetid Baghs, but they have a lot better range and work for boss battles. You can also try out the Drippler Crippler for crowd control.
I’m almost done with the mechanical bosses

I’m almost done with the mechanical bosses
Shadowflame Knives and Chain Guillotine are probably your best choices right now, you can also make Light Discs but they’re a bit weaker.

Once you beat all three mech bosses, go ahead and make True Night’s Edge and True Excalibur which should hold you over for a while.

Back
Top Bottom