• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

What terraria character would you keep as a pet

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
I'm going to take the word "character" and include NPCs. I am going to have a nice long adventure with the Zoologist, that's for certain.

She loves to be pet. That sentence isn't missing a word. :p

Zoologist for sure, I have this idea that she pounces around on all-fours while running at top speed. Also, I wonder what her wings would like like in-flight. 🤔🍹

Dark Digitus Awoken

The Destroyer
HMMMMMMMMMMM...I think the twins would be a good defense...
HMMMMMMMMMMM...I think the destroyer would be a good digger.
But later, we have the npcs...
Hmmm...
I still keep my mechanical eyes and my mechanical worm.

Elivyr

Retinazer
I would keep a wyvern as a pet, because they look cool and I like dragons, and I could ride on its back into the sunset.

Dark Digitus Awoken

The Destroyer
I would keep a wyvern as a pet, because they look cool and I like dragons, and I could ride on its back into the sunset.
Yes,but you would have to give them food.
And now, the time for the uno reverse card.
-And what about the destroyer and the twins?
Well, the retinazer cant eat, and spazmatism and destroyer have a mouth (I think) But they are robots, AIs, i think they dont have to eat...
I think...

Elivyr

Retinazer
They'll eat your money away with electricity bills.

Just give the wyvern some slabs of kangaroo meat and they'll be fine.

EnderLord

Terrarian
i know this is basic but probs one of the pets (or maybe even a summon) because look at em they're just so CUTE*

Top Bottom