What Terraria noise annoys you the most?

I hate the Drill sound a lot. I quite like all other sounds... Well I also hate the sound of 30+ people use Heart Crystals and Mana Crystals all at once continuously for like 1 minute. Yeah, that happened to me...

The Magic Missile/Rainbow Rod noise, the Axe (I REALLY wish it worked like the harps), and Pixies (which I wouldn't mind so much if it didn't linger in my ears for a few hours after listening to it a lot).

Any monster from the Crimson, especially the Face Monster. Not only is it annoying, it's... kinda disturbing.

i do hate the ice thing... but worse for me is when you have a skeleton grinder and you can turn off your volume....... its just annoying to hear them roar forever
[DOUBLEPOST=1416359769][/DOUBLEPOST]cant* turn iff your volume

I hate all sounds from the Crimson.
and the drill sound
don't get me started on the tink noises you make when mining minerals and stone

wait wait wait wait... lava children?

Then there are 2 sounds that are annoying only because of repetition:
  • The "knocking on door" sound when monsters are trying to break in, or are stuck behind a door in the dungeon or the lihzahrd entrance. I'd be fine if they just tried once and then turned around, but they keep doing it indefinitely.
  • The constant splashing when monsters are stuck in shallow water in a nearby cave.

I came here to basically say this. ESPECIALLY the splashing.

I seem to be the only one but i like the drill noise ;)

Most annoying noise: blood crawlers being hurt. Sounds really gross.

I always get annoyed by the metallic TINK noise some of the metal enemies make. Especially in the Destroyer fight... OH GOD THE TINKS!!!

Personally, I hate the mining stone sound.
*tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink* *tink*
Annoying as hell!
I like that noise when it is sped up....

Also, I hate the whoopee cushion :mad:

Back
Top Bottom