• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

What the most under powered weapon

I Eat Fish Daily

Official Terrarian
Meh, wand of sparking is down there tho. And if you even bother trying to use it in lets say master mode when that comes out, well, have fun with that.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Most of Old One's Army's weapons come to mind.
A lot of them are a bit useless by the time most people get them. Wouldn't mind seeing them buffed, especially Betsy's drops.

Hauntling Ω

Plantera
Most of Old One's Army's weapons come to mind.
A lot of them are a bit useless by the time most people get them. Wouldn't mind seeing them buffed, especially Betsy's drops.
Don’t buff Betsy’s wrath though, it fills it’s niche as a golden shower upgrade well.

Charged Blaster Cannon is my vote. That thing is only remotely good for Old One’s army.

Samaritan

Official Terrarian
I dunno, in my melee playthrough a little bit ago, it worked okay-ish until I could get a stronger one. It just outlives its usefulness too fast.

timotainment unlimited

Official Terrarian
Unpopular Opinion: Meowmere. I Don't Care How Much Damage It Deals, It Could Deal Literally Infinite Damage, And That Wouldn't Make Up For It's Ability To Be Reflected Right Back At You. Also, MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW

Top Bottom