What the most under powered weapon

The only time the Cell is better is when your main weapon pierces and the Dragon's iframes clash with it, and most late game weapons that pierce are not optimal if they have that weakness. Everywhere else the Dragon gets significantly higher DPS, and even if the damage the two dealt was somehow made equal then the Dragon would still be better due to its much more aggressive targeting.
Is my opinion :)

The only time the Cell is better is when your main weapon pierces and the Dragon's iframes clash with it, and most late game weapons that pierce are not optimal if they have that weakness. Everywhere else the Dragon gets significantly higher DPS, and even if the damage the two dealt was somehow made equal then the Dragon would still be better due to its much more aggressive targeting.
Don't the cells fire bonus shots towards your target if you hit them with a non-summon weapon? I know this because I've sniped lunar pillars from across the world and they fired towards the direction of the pillar every time I aimed in the right direction. Also, their shots have homing.

Last edited:
Don't the cells fire bonus shots towards your target if you hit them with a non-summon weapon? I know this because I've sniped lunar pillars from across the world and they fired towards the direction of the pillar every time I aimed in the right direction. Also, their shots have homing.

I never noticed that, that's pretty cool. Looks like they were trying to make the Dragon better for pure summoners while the Cells helped impure more, yet the Dragon ended up being better at both roles anyways. The cells do stick close to you though, so they are safer to use on a Pillar.

*coughCrystalVileShardcough*
I disagree, people are a bit unfair to that weapon. Just because you can't use it as your primary doesn't mean it's useless, it actually fills it's niche really well. It isn't meant to be used as a primary weapon, you're supposed to use it to attack through walls, and it's actually very well balanced for that purpose specifically.

I disagree, people are a bit unfair to that weapon. Just because you can't use it as your primary doesn't mean it's useless, it actually fills it's niche really well. It isn't meant to be used as a primary weapon, you're supposed to use it to attack through walls, and it's actually very well balanced for that purpose specifically.
I suppose, I never use it though, and its damage output is fairly low.

Back
Top Bottom