What the most under powered weapon

Every single Ogre Drop. It really feels like those were pre-Hardmode weapons at one point in development and they were moved to Hardmode without changing the stats.

Then we have stuff like Anchor, which isn't even good as a meme weapon.

Unpopular Opinion: Meowmere. I Don't Care How Much Damage It Deals, It Could Deal Literally Infinite Damage, And That Wouldn't Make Up For It's Ability To Be Reflected Right Back At You. Also, MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
I feel you in-fact ALWEC yt Had actually been hit by the nyan cats and so have i

yeah in enemies, but in bosses the Cell is better.

The Cell is supposed to be better for Single Targets, but the Dragon happens to be much stronger at that too. It's funny how besides Phantasm, all the Fragment weapons that focus on single target damage end up being weaker than the Crowd-Controlling one.

yeah in enemies, but in bosses the Cell is better.
Considering The Fact That Few Enemies Actually Have The Health Where They Can Take A Full Second Of Onslaught From The Stardust Dragon, Unless You Only Have One Or Two Segments (Why) And Most Bosses Have Tens Of Thousands Of Health, That's Just False.
The Cell is supposed to be better for Single Targets, but the Dragon happens to be much stronger at that too. It's funny how besides Phantasm, all the Fragment weapons that focus on single target damage end up being weaker than the Crowd-Controlling one.
Solar Eruption And Daybreak For Example.

Considering The Fact That Few Enemies Actually Have The Health Where They Can Take A Full Second Of Onslaught From The Stardust Dragon, Unless You Only Have One Or Two Segments (Why) And Most Bosses Have Tens Of Thousands Of Health, That's Just False.

Solar Eruption And Daybreak For Example.
Its Opinion based

Solar Eruption gets like, twice the DPS of Daybreak maxed out. That's not my opinion, that's how those two weapons work.
i didnt said solar eruption/daybreak. I also find Solar Eruption better. I said cell/dragon. Sometimes cell is better, sometimes dragon. you must find yourself what is better for you

Solar Eruption gets like, twice the DPS of Daybreak maxed out.
A Base Solar Eruption gets like, twice the DPS of A Maxed Daybreak.
Fixed That Typo `:p

i didnt said solar eruption/daybreak. I also find Solar Eruption better. I said cell/dragon. Sometimes cell is better, sometimes dragon. you must find yourself what is better for you
Despite The Fact That The Cell/Dragon Problem Is The Exact Same Problem As Solar Eruption/Daybreak, Or Blaze/Arcanum, Or Beater/Phantasm. (Although Beater Doesn't Seem Like Single Target DPS) You Have One For Groups, And One For Single Targets, And The One For Groups Beats The Single Target DPS That The Single Target Weapon Has, Ironically.

The only time the Cell is better is when your main weapon pierces and the Dragon's iframes clash with it, and most late game weapons that pierce are not optimal if they have that weakness. Everywhere else the Dragon gets significantly higher DPS, and even if the damage the two dealt was somehow made equal then the Dragon would still be better due to its much more aggressive targeting.

Back
Top Bottom