What the most under powered weapon

Honorable Mentions (Extended List):
6. Charged Blaster Cannon
7. Stardust Cell Staff
8. Daybreak
9. Celebration
10. Breaker Blade

7. Stardust Cell Staff

Excuse me? The second best minion in the game and the fourth best fragment weapon is bad and less useful than a Breaker Blade? Is this what the Dragon being broken causes?

At least put it above Celebration.

Yes

Although I also wouldn't put Daybreak in the same ring as those non-weapons since the thing is decent enough for Floaters and ML's heart, especially when the Nebula Blaze exists.

Hot take, but the Phoenix Blaster. You may be very confused and question yourself why a post-Skeletron gun with solid dps that is easy to craft is mentioned, well it's because there are simply better options available. After Skeletron, the only boss you have left in pre-Hardmode is the Wall of Flesh (Unless you fight Queen Bee after Skeletron) and it's safe to say that even with meteor shots (which are piercing) it's not very good against it. The Hellwing Bow, Molten Fury and the Bee's Knees are all simply much better weapons. And for single-targets, both the Quad-Barrel Shotgun and Boomstick do better as whilst they're slower and have a spread, they do shoot more bullets simultaneously making them deal much more damage per shot.

You could argue that it has higher dps than both of the guns which were listed and that's fair imo, but it's still worse than the Molten Fury which is obtainable earlier and is also just easier to get. The Molten Fury also has the advantage of being a bow, meaning it can fully utilize Jester Arrows which are broken in pre-Hardmode.

Really the only thing it has going for it in my opinion is that it's good against regular enemies and is okay with dealing against early-Hardmode enemies from my experience.

Now is it the most underpowered weapon in the game? No, that's for sure, but it certainly is a stinker compared to the ranged weapons of its tier imo.

All 3ds exclusive weapons, they deal a lot less damage than they should (Tizona only deals 60 damage whereas the True Nights Edge deals twice the damage and can be obtained after just one Solar Eclipse)

Most of Old One's Army's weapons come to mind.
A lot of them are a bit useless by the time most people get them. Wouldn't mind seeing them buffed, especially Betsy's drops.
i am farming betsy and i still dont have the weapon i want i have 11 flying dragons and 2 betsy wraths i just want the sky dragons furry

Every single Ogre Drop. It really feels like those were pre-Hardmode weapons at one point in development and they were moved to Hardmode without changing the stats.

Then we have stuff like Anchor, which isn't even good as a meme weapon.
i disagree its a pretty good weapon

Back
Top Bottom